Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Clarke 5/16/2018

pokerplayer

39 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

So do we still listen to him if it doesn't happen today or listen for a new date??

Actually the new dates are already out....2-3rd of June and if not then after the end of Ramadan on the 15th or so....But it should get done as soon as they name Abadi the PM and then they will push the button.

They have it covered this time.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Actually the new dates are already out....2-3rd of June and if not then after the end of Ramadan on the 15th or so....But it should get done as soon as they name Abadi the PM and then they will push the button.

They have it covered this time.

Karsten

Well darn! So to recap we have the second or 3rd or anytime after the 15th....wait a minute..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Well darn! So to recap we have the second or 3rd or anytime after the 15th....wait a minute..

Don;t forget it could also happen anytime after Abadi is names PM.....sorta to make Sadr look great.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

I just finished listening to 2 hours there abouts of Frank and his pals and my take away was they are thinking that the 2% 90 day deal might not have anything to do with this and they rate change from 1186 to 1190 is a good thing. The CBI can't keep the auctions going and be losing money at that rate so they are thinking this is very close to happening at any time....The sooner the better for Iraq as they need to start using the IQD in country as well as Import/Export.

Heck if I know anymore now than I did before.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I just finished listening to 2 hours there abouts of Frank and his pals and my take away was they are thinking that the 2% 90 day deal might not have anything to do with this and they rate change from 1186 to 1190 is a good thing. The CBI can't keep the auctions going and be losing money at that rate so they are thinking this is very close to happening at any time....The sooner the better for Iraq as they need to start using the IQD in country as well as Import/Export.

Heck if I know anymore now than I did before.

Karsten

Thank you, Karsten! I really think it will happen soon but, I quit listening to these gurus as soon as they all missed it 3 times. Honestly what's the point? It's so much better communicating with people on here that have been in for years and that have nothing to gain by pushing dates or giving info!

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, IQD=freedom said:

Thank you, Karsten! I really think it will happen soon but, I quit listening to these gurus as soon as they all missed it 3 times. Honestly what's the point? It's so much better communicating with people on here that have been in for years and that have nothing to gain by pushing dates or giving info!

I know, I listen and read what ever that is out there.....Frank is easy to listen to as long as he leaves the Video out of it. I remember back a few years ago when the Chat was open to everyone and the Board went crazy with more members in chat than ever.....It was gonna happen by the 1st of I think it was January.....So here we all are still waiting.

Hey, an event happened.....I am pretty sure both Jack and Russell pooped today.

Karsten

Jack and Russell.jpg

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

HAHA...Dr. Clarke pulled a Frank26, claiming he was done posting because of negativity....Um, yeah...He´ll be back for sure.  His ego will not let him quit.

What does he expect? His followers want answers? What happened Guru? Why were you wrong and what makes me want to believe you again? They all just need to go away for good!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, pokerplayer said:

Your opinion is dueley noted. I guess this means you won't be back on this site for another 2-3 yrs, then ?

Good luck then, I wish you well.

pp

The fella states his unpopular opinion which he has a right to do on this site and you piss all over him. No cause for that at all. Its a good thing to hear both sides. He would I imagine, like to see a RV as much as you.

• Upvote 2

That Dr Clark is a moron. I agree with Botzwana, he will be back just like the last time his/her feelings got hurt. He keeps calling it and nothing happens, then people get upset. What I can’t get over and is just utterly ridiculous is the way people fall all over themselves for this moron. Now that is something funny to read. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"6/2/2018 Dr. Clarke: Good-bye, we're done. You're on your own!"

Yaaay. Gone AGAIN. Tender little feelings hurt after years of vague, open ended, date heavy miscues. Let's hope he stays GONE this time.

Now that recr@ps has ostracised the Mtn. Goat and Dr. Clarke just divorced us, what will we do??  Just that much less for Luigi to copy

and drag over here. The doctor has left the building. Don't let the door hit ya in the...………. 

Related image
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, King Bean said:

"6/2/2018 Dr. Clarke: Good-bye, we're done. You're on your own!"

Yaaay. Gone AGAIN. Tender little feelings hurt after years of vague, open ended, date heavy miscues. Let's hope he stays GONE this time.

Now that recr@ps has ostracised the Mtn. Goat and Dr. Clarke just divorced us, what will we do??  Just that much less for Luigi to copy

and drag over here. The doctor has left the building. Don't let the door hit ya in the...………. 

Related image

Too funny!!!😂🤣😂🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Luigi says...

another Guru bites the dust.

I for one am totally devastated with the news of Dr Clarke never coming on here again with his Intel, it has been the only thing that has kept me going, I knew all along he couldn't and wouldn't give a date or a rate, the reasons are that it is such a fluid thing with so many variables mixed in with geopolitics, its a sad day for us all that we are being punished because of some idiots who throw a hissy fit tantrum, all because they dont get what they want and when they want it. I for one would love to say a BIG THANK YOU to Dr C for all of the information received so far, I ignore all other gurus and scan through the index each day to see if the Dr has prescribed another piece of intel, IMO the only people that seem to have the real truth apart from Dr C is Ron Giles, Truth Seeker and of course Q, I feel we are now in the dark without a light to show us the way, I feel bereft and stranded, I will wait until the end of June and see what happens, but after that I will dispose of my Zim and get on with life and what it throws at me the best I can, I feel devastated that all of my pages of projects are now totally worthless and will never come to fruition, Ive kept my vision to myself as the family and friends are not red pilled and not ready to accept this, so they will never know what could have been, ignorance for them .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...I am totally devastated Dr Clarke is never coming on again with his Intel and 'the real truth'.

Image result for baby throws fake crying fit gif

;)
  • Upvote 1