Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When bias beats logic: why the US can't have a reasoned gun debate

Mass shootings in the US are consistently followed by calls for action – and then political paralysis. That’s because people refuse to see nuance, experts say

Lois Beckett in New York

Saturday 7 October 2017 12.00 BST

Why Americans won’t give up their guns

The United States needs new gun laws. But first it needs to shed the myths that sustain its reliance on weapons

Friday 6 October 2017 06.00 BST

By Gary Younge

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/06/americans-guns-nra-las-vegas-shooting

I want to know when they are gonna ban kitchen knives.

ISIS Claims Responsibility For London Attack That Killed 7, Injured 48

The men then ran down a set of stairs and began stabbing people at a number of different pubs and restaurants in Borough Market,

May 22, 2013: Murder of Lee Rigby

Two Islamic extremists savagely murdered Lee Rigby, a British soldier and veteran of the Afghanistan War, just outside an army barrack, telling eyewitnesses the killing was "as an eye for an eye ... because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day," according to ABC News reporting from that time.

ISIS claims responsibility for fatal stabbings in suspected terror attack at French train station

And if you really want to see how bad this is go here

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

2017 Terrorist Attacks

1,010 attacks, 5,850 fatalities

A Story Map

So what do you think that we should be banning again

+-
Home.png

Leaflet | Powered by Esri | HERE, DeLorme, MapmyIndia, © OpenStreetMap contributors
ABOUT THIS MAP
All Perpetrator GroupsAl-QaedaAl-ShabaabBoko HaramIslamic StatePKKTalibanOtherUnknown

1,010 attacks, 5,850 fatalities
  • Upvote 1

I have a massed quite the collection of lame Ass Firearms, Ammunition and Magizines.....not a damn one of them works like as these liberal Shoot em Up Washington Fancy Pants claim they do.....Mine just sit there in the safe and do nothing. I put Ammo in the Safe and nothing, I leave the safe door open and nothing....I have loaded a few step them by the door and still they do nothing.

I am thinking the Liberals have all the Guns that works seeing as all the Mass Shooting in the past 20 plus Years have been carried out by Registered Democrates, liberals or some other hate group.....Just sayin Killary has people done in daily and the LV shooters plane just happens to be in the Possession of on of obama's Private Contractors.......And the libtarbs want to Blame the NRA and it's Members....News Flash, no NRA Member went out and Murdered anyone today.

Just telling ya all how I really feel.....Time for another beer.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, umbertino said:

Why Americans won’t give up their guns

The United States needs new gun laws. But first it needs to shed the myths that sustain its reliance on weapons

Friday 6 October 2017 06.00 BST

By Gary Younge

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/06/americans-guns-nra-las-vegas-shooting

:bs:

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I have a massed quite the collection of lame Ass Firearms, Ammunition and Magizines.....not a damn one of them works like as these liberal Shoot em Up Washington Fancy Pants claim they do.....Mine just sit there in the safe and do nothing. I put Ammo in the Safe and nothing, I leave the safe door open and nothing....I have loaded a few step them by the door and still they do nothing.

I am thinking the Liberals have all the Guns that works seeing as all the Mass Shooting in the past 20 plus Years have been carried out by Registered Democrates, liberals or some other hate group.....Just sayin Killary has people done in daily and the LV shooters plane just happens to be in the Possession of on of obama's Private Contractors.......And the libtarbs want to Blame the NRA and it's Members....News Flash, no NRA Member went out and Murdered anyone today.

Just telling ya all how I really feel.....Time for another beer.

Karsten

Bravo! :bravo: 

That's because when people like us pull our guns it won't be to make a statement.

It will be for freedom

IT WILL BE 

TO PROVE A POINT

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

liberal Shoot em Up Washington Fancy Pants

Fancy Pants? I thought they were Depends they make everyone else change for them and demand everyone sing endless praises for having the opportunity to serve them quickly, courteously, endlessly, exactly the way they want it done, and without fail?

Well, OK, just messin' with You, Karsten. Does seem they want it that way, though, and they have absolutely no shame about it.

Hope Your Weekend Is Going Well, Karsten! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3