Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Introduces New Immigration Policy... The RAISE Act

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmmm, as a taxpayer.....should I pay for an immigrants green card....or more of the predisent's greens fees?  That's a tuffy.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

President D-REX Trump doesn't take a salary from the American tax payers.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Keep telling yourself that.  While we work, he golfs on our dime.....He's already on pace to blow past Obama's taxpayer funded getaway expenditures.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

O spent more money than any other Presidentet in the history of the US....I guess you didn't read that one.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Im the the cut copy and paste king however maybe could bring the truth over. The presented certificate was a fake and it's documented .

Yeah it is.....and Joe Arpaio is currently enjoying his unforeseen retirement from law enforcement.  Waste taxpayer dough, and the electorate will show you the door.  That said, you didn't answer my question....should I interpret your skirting of the question to mean, Pass?  ;)  By all means though, post that Mike Zullo stuff, along with some Orly Taitz junk.  It's quite fascinating the lengths conspiracy theorists will go to.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is the video of Trump saying Obama was born in the United States Fake or what?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

It was political expedience, nothing more nothing less.

So is the video of the forensic document experts proving that The One’s submitted birth certificate was a forgery fake news?  Or just another inconvenient truth?

• Upvote 3

You guys it's simple, you come to America illegally, that's breaking the law.  If you come here legally,  thank you for obeying the laws of this land.  Simple huh!!!  No one gets special treatments.  Hard workers, drug dealers, child molesters, wife beaters, thieves, assults..no one.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, RV ME said:

It was political expedience, nothing more nothing less.

So is the video of the forensic document experts proving that The One’s submitted birth certificate was a forgery fake news?  Or just another inconvenient truth?

Well then, if lying for political expedience is your stance, I must then answer your B.C. question with.........Racist political witch huntery, nothing more nothing less.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

On 8/3/2017 at 11:19 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Keep telling yourself that.  While we work, he golfs on our dime.....He's already on pace to blow past Obama's taxpayer funded getaway expenditures.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Once again your bifurcated hatred is wrong. Trump isn't taking any moneys for being POTUS. Thus he's not golfing on our dime. 

On 8/3/2017 at 0:18 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Only in your dreams does he get a 2nd term, my friend......If he doesn't change his lying ways, he'll be lucky if his first term doesn't end abruptly in disgrace.   ;)

GO RV, then BV   

You'd better pray to whatever god you pray to that doesn't happen. Cause the likes of you and all liberals have no clue what awaits them if it does. 

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO NULLIFY OUR VOICE.

DEAL WITH IT. 

• Upvote 2

Trump will not be removed from office... PERIOD!!! 

GOD is exposing corruption in the Government, the Media, and both political parties. Trump is God's chosen leader for the United States of America at this time, and no Earthly powers are going to remove him. Mark my words!!! 

Indy 

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 3