Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Introduces New Immigration Policy... The RAISE Act

17 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Mark Dice brings us this Breaking News...

:lol:  Stephen Miller Flips Over Table in Outburst

You can't beat that explanation on immigration.  Common sense is all it takes.  

Yeap, sounds like something CNN would report.  Liberal lunacy!!!! "Flips over a table" who would of thought that would be news.  Running scared CNN, they're journalism is getting silly ignorant by the minute, it's almost hilarious.:D :facepalm3:

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, umbertino said:

"Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor": Trump Admin Attacks Emma Lazarus's Iconic Poem on Statue of Liberty

August 04, 2017

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/8/4/why_emma_lazaruss_iconic_poem_the

The left thinks the engraving on the Statue of Liberty says, “Give us your deadbeats, illiterates, criminals and scum yearning to suck on the teet of the American tax payer.”

We elected Trump to push a grapefruit in the faces of the left and their asinine beliefs.

• Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, mArK47 said:

The left thinks the engraving on the Statue of Liberty says, “Give us your deadbeats, illiterates, criminals and scum yearning to suck on the teet of the American tax payer.”

We elected Trump to push a grapefruit in the faces of the left and their asinine beliefs.

Wow!!! I believe you're absolutely correct.

• Upvote 6

Cutting Immigration in Half Would Make Americans Wealthier

The bill to curb immigration supported by President Donald Trump would add to the wealth of Americans.

Trump on Wednesday announced his support for legislation proposed by Senators Tom Cotton, R-Ark., and David Perdue, R-Ga., that would cut legal immigration into the United States by half and grant entry based on education, the ability to speak English, and jobs skills.

While reducing immigration would cut overall U.S. economic growth by reducing population growth, gross domestic product per U.S. resident would grow, according to an analysis of census and economic data by Breitbart News.

Immigrants are responsible for about half of the population growth in the U.S. This population growth contributes to the growth of the labor force and therefore to Gross Domestic Product. According to Joel Prakken of Macroeconomic Advisers, the reduction in the labor force from immigration curbs would “take two to three tenths of a percentage point off GDP growth every year over the next decade.”

As a result, economic growth is likely to be lower than it would be under current law. The Federal Reserve currently estimates that the economy will grow at a 2.1 percent rate this year and sees 1.9 percent the following year. Its most recent estimates say the long run growth rate will be around 1.8%. Using those forecasts, by 2030 U.S. GDP would be around $21.6 trillion.

But that larger GDP would be shared among U.S. population of 359.4 million, according to Census Bureau estimates, compared with 325 million today. Included in those estimates are an additional 16.9 million immigrants. As a result, GDP per capita would be at around $60,100.

Using Prakken’s higher estimated drag of three-tenths of a percentage point, lower immigration would result in a GDP of $21.5 trillion in 2030. But if overall immigration were reduced to 600,000 per year, from the current 1.1 million, the 2030 population would be 350.2 million. GDP per person would be around $61,500.

This chart shows how GDP per capita under existing law would likely compare with GDP per capita under the Cotton-Perdue bill, known as the RAISE Act.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-12.18.28-PM.pn

Cutting immigration in half will grow GDP per person in the U.S.

What’s more, it’s likely that more of that additional wealth would accrue to the benefit of working class and poor Americans. New immigrants tend to compete with low income natives and earlier immigrants for less-skilled positions, putting downward pressure on wages. The reduction of immigrants will likely force employers to bid up the wages of these workers. As a result, these workers will receive a higher portion of national income.

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2017/08/04/cutting-immigration-in-half-would-make-americans-wealthier/

• Upvote 6

On 8/5/2017 at 11:11 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Once again your bifurcated hatred is wrong. Trump isn't taking any moneys for being POTUS. Thus he's not golfing on our dime. 

You'd better pray to whatever god you pray to that doesn't happen. Cause the likes of you and all liberals have no clue what awaits them if it does. 

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO NULLIFY OUR VOICE.

DEAL WITH IT. 

Another not so veiled threat of physical violence, my Christian brother?  I always thought you and I prayed to the same God.....after that little outburst, I'm not so sure.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Another not so veiled threat of physical violence, my Christian brother?  I always thought you and I prayed to the same God.....after that little outburst, I'm not so sure.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

My God Shabbs your inability to understand that I am not making a threat is precisely why you should reconsider your position where president Trump is  concerned. Just because I give you a warning of what clearly will happen if the left manages to remove president Trump from Office does not mean that I am the one going to do it. I am a non-violent person and I abhor violence. But if you cannot see that illegal removal of President Trump from office would result in a civil war then you are living in a fantasy world and blinded by your own hatred. I pray to the god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob I pray in the power of the Holy Spirit.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 8/5/2017 at 8:50 PM, mArK47 said:

Exactly!  What Umbertino and his comrades don't comprehend is this...

"... (Your huddled masses) YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE...".   🗽

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Check out Cad Prather...  :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCCRNUa9EwvRXMYwUmDi3JtA

I've been laughing so hard this morning I haven't even had time to pray yet. This is got to be the funniest man on Earth. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention.

• Upvote 4