Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Proclaims English Only In The White House

It's about time.

It's not just about the billions of wasted dollars we waste printing forms in other languages.

If people refuse to learn our language, how the hell can they claim to be a citizen, why should I be forced to pay for them to refuse to adapt to my countries customs, and, how the hell can any sane person expect them to e able to drive if they can't read the freaking signs?

Everytime there is a traffic jam caused by three cars going 50 mph on the freeway, it's almost always three "immigrants" blissfully driving side by side.

• Upvote 7

:twothumbs:...!  Way to go Mr. President :tiphat:

We - THE AMERICAN - People concur !

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: 

Hoping The States will follow suit.... the cost of having to duplicate everything is outrageous !

Just think of the savings to the American Taxpayer if the entire Fed AND The States all jump on board !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Rules here state you may NOT post in a foreign language, BA...

A MOD should be visiting you shortly.

And before you make a leap of irrationality "adios" - is a universally accepted word..

Hahahaha.....are you seriously citing forum rules, oh' respectful one?  :blink:  Or was this your attempt at humor?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

25 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Rules here state you may NOT post in a foreign language, BA...

A MOD should be visiting you shortly.

And before you make a leap of irrationality "adios" - is a universally accepted word...

Allow me to translate.... شكرا  means thank you. Just in case you go to cash out your dinar in Iraq, you'll be able to speak the language. As for the rest of your vocabulary, you are on your own.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler

15 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

And out of respect for them, we'll never step foot in the Middle East again... ever.

I mean no disrespect, but I don't get this one. Would visiting there not be showing respect to those who served as liberators. That would be like not going to Normandy. I do think visiting a country with new found freedom at the hands of American GIs would be showing respect. 

B/A

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I mean no disrespect, but I don't get this one. Would visiting there not be showing respect to those who served as liberators. That would be like not going to Normandy. I do think visiting a country with new found freedom at the hands of American GIs would be showing respect. 

B/A

I'd pay for your flight if you'd go. 

Anyone that doesn't want to learn english and assimilate to the American dream can always leave. :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'd pay for your flight if you'd go. 

Anyone that doesn't want to learn english and assimilate to the American dream can always leave. :butt-kicking:

Dude if I could fly there today and cash out I'd be on the first plane out... Then come back and invite everyone here to a big BBQ and have a great time meeting everyone in person. Just because we post our differences in opinion, doesn't mean there will not always be a special place in my heart for DV folks.

As your offer to pay for my flight, thanks but I'm good. The last 8 years of market gains have been kind to me.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler

7 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

It's about time.

It's not just about the billions of wasted dollars we waste printing forms in other languages.

If people refuse to learn our language, how the hell can they claim to be a citizen, why should I be forced to pay for them to refuse to adapt to my countries customs, and, how the hell can any sane person expect them to e able to drive if they can't read the freaking signs?

Everytime there is a traffic jam caused by three cars going 50 mph on the freeway, it's almost always three "immigrants" blissfully driving side by side.

I concur DM, I remember the days when teachers would slap our hands for not speaking correct English.  If from another country you had to speak English, no two ways about it.    This is what we need now.  :D

“Slap on the wrist” is a mild punishment. Example: The judge gave her a slap on the wrist by sentencing her to a few hours of community service. Get our apps for learning English: learzing.com:

• Upvote 3

The thing is if we go to most other countries, were expected to learn or speak there language for the most part so why is it a problem here, i understand that our country is made up of many different nationalities i have no problem with that its what makes us great, but we should get the respect from others who come to our country to learn are language as we would do for them in there country.

• Upvote 1

Chelsea Handler takes it upon herself to disrespect our First Lady by making fun of her accent.

Mrs. Trump is a Christian immigrant who came here, learned the language, worked for a living, married well and started a family.

She epitomizes grace and elegance and The American Dream fulfilled.

In spite of her accent, she still goes out and talks with her fellow Americans... she does what an American does - she does her best.

(BTW: She speaks 5 languages fluently !)

Whereas Chesea Handler  epitomizes the far left loons - the "do as we say, not as we do" crowd of HYPOCRITES.

Seems she led a march for "womens rights" in where now...?  Oh yuh, at the super White, super rich, Sundance Festival... wow.<_<

How about you go over to the Middle East and march where it really matters, you moron !

The left hollers about "sanctuary and "open borders" and "immigrant rights" and "illegals are people, too"....

Then this evil little lefty tool's alligator mouth over rides her hummingbird azz and she spews HATE like this about our First Lady....

EPIC FAIL as a woman, EPIC FAIL as an AMERICAN, EPIC FAIL as a human being there, Chelsea.

Oh, Chelsea.... SHAME ON YOU... :jester: 

Which is why we don't listen to you lefty loons' convoluted message any more -- #LIARS!

• Upvote 2