Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi monetary system enhanced the currency of a new dinars

deniscanada

In most Western currencies there are the 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 currencies. This article is speaking to this. I have said this in the past they are going to try to align their currency with everyone else's as far as the face value goes. It's not a lop per se rather more of a restructuring of the face values of their currency. If this were to be enacted they would be getting rid of the 25,000 in lieu of the 20 dinar bill as in the USA we have the 20 dollar bill. A 20 dinar bill can equal in value the same as a 25,000 note without an RV happening. Just because they change the number on the face of the note doesn't mean an RV has to or will happen. Although it would take a whole lot of 20's to make up for the 25,000. 

If they were smart then they would make the 20 dinar note equal to the 25,000 dinar note. If 25,000 dinars hypothetically equaled 25 dollars USD and they made the 20 dinar note equal 25 dollars then an RV will have had to happen at 1.25 USD per dinar - hypothetically. This would be the best way to RV, in my opinion.   

This would also have a psychological effect on the individual Iraqi short term. They would believe they are purchasing goods and services at a much cheaper rate due to the lesser face valued notes. This in turn can lead to an increase in spirit. It would be short term because once the "honeymoon" factor ended their values would realign to the lesser of the values and they would see products, goods and services in that lesser value. Usually when a country uses 000's on the face value of their currency it is because inflation has skyrocketed and to make up for that they just add zero's on the end. 

Edited by Theseus

On 11/11/2016 at 4:01 AM, ChuckFinley said:

At that rate I will be buying my beer at your bar.  :lol:

It'll be an interesting bar complete with preaching and Adams investment planning seminars. :lol:

On 11/11/2016 at 11:18 AM, CaptainBVI said:

LGD,

You'll need to set up a DV section with it's own staffing to keep up.

With this group needing to finally blow off some steam, padded floors and walls will be mandatory.

And a padded electric Bull. And padded stiper polls for Thuggie's girlfriends , and a padded combat thanking room for Sandfly :lmao:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Theseus said:

In most Western currencies there are the 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 currencies. This article is speaking to this. I have said this in the past they are going to try to align their currency with everyone else's as far as the face value goes. It's not a lop per se rather more of a restructuring of the face values of their currency. If this were to be enacted they would be getting rid of the 25,000 in lieu of the 20 dinar bill as in the USA we have the 20 dollar bill. A 20 dinar bill can equal in value the same as a 25,000 note without an RV happening. Just because they change the number on the face of the note doesn't mean an RV has to or will happen. Although it would take a whole lot of 20's to make up for the 25,000. 

If they were smart then they would make the 20 dinar note equal to the 25,000 dinar note. If 25,000 dinars hypothetically equaled 25 dollars USD and they made the 20 dinar note equal 25 dollars then an RV will have had to happen at 1.25 USD per dinar - hypothetically. This would be the best way to RV, in my opinion.   

This would also have a psychological effect on the individual Iraqi short term. They would believe they are purchasing goods and services at a much cheaper rate due to the lesser face valued notes. This in turn can lead to an increase in spirit. It would be short term because once the "honeymoon" factor ended their values would realign to the lesser of the values and they would see products, goods and services in that lesser value. Usually when a country uses 000's on the face value of their currency it is because inflation has skyrocketed and to make up for that they just add zero's on the end. 

Interesting theory. But how would one determine the value of each individual electronic Dinar(IQD) on deposit with Iraqi financial institutions? remember Iraq is a very wealthy country worth Trillions of USD, and with the ousting of Saddam there no doubt has been a redistribution of wealth. I believe this is why they must take as many of the notes off the street because they will be doing something unimaginable, an R/V of each Dinar electronic and on the notes. 

1 hour ago, unirod said:

Interesting theory. But how would one determine the value of each individual electronic Dinar(IQD) on deposit with Iraqi financial institutions? remember Iraq is a very wealthy country worth Trillions of USD, and with the ousting of Saddam there no doubt has been a redistribution of wealth. I believe this is why they must take as many of the notes off the street because they will be doing something unimaginable, an R/V of each Dinar electronic and on the notes. 

If hypothetically they create the 20 dinar note to replace the 25,000 dinar note, then the electronic individual dinar would follow suit. However, you speak of replacing all physical notes with electronic accountability. This will most likely will never happen within our lifetime. This is do to the fact people still like and feel tangible items such as currency. An electronic version of currency is intangible - there is no physicality to it. Electronic version of the currency is much more susceptible to fraud and abuse. When this has been removed from the equation and people can trust their money will be secure from almost 95% of electronic threats, only then might physical currency be phased out. People's trust levels just is not at the point to place all monies into electronic form especially in Iraq, Otherwise why would you ever buy gold and precious metals? Armegeddon?

Edited by Theseus

Okay

Im not a lopster and not being negative but just trying to find a suitable answer to my concern--which is.....

I feel very uncomfortable with all the articles coming out stating the 3 zero deletion and currency reform beginning of 2017

Thats like announcing an RV

I thought they wouldn't do that to avoid everyone from rushing to buy up dinars? 

What am I missing? 

climber7, will try to help you out a little...

1) This monetary reform is not for you.

2) Your right these articles are not for you.

3) The CBI could care less if your comfortable or not.

4) They are not announcing anything, their educating the people on what's happening an what's about to happen.

5) The CBI could care less on how many Dinar you hold or how many you buy.

6) I don't think your missing anything, maybe a little confused about a few things. 

Hope I cleared up a couple of things for you an didn't confuse you even more...all in my opinion of course...

• Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, DoD said:

climber7, will try to help you out a little...

1) This monetary reform is not for you.

2) Your right these articles are not for you.

3) The CBI could care less if your comfortable or not.

4) They are not announcing anything, their educating the people on what's happening an what's about to happen.

5) The CBI could care less on how many Dinar you hold or how many you buy.

6) I don't think your missing anything, maybe a little confused about a few things. 

Hope I cleared up a couple of things for you an didn't confuse you even more...all in my opinion of course...

DoD,  Good summarization and agree 100%....The CBI is primarily focused on the Iraqi chunky money in Iraq.    It's coming real soon folks.  Get ready...😊😊👍👍

GO RV!!

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DoD,  Good summarization and agree 100%....The CBI is primarily focused on the Iraqi chunky money in Iraq.    It's coming real soon folks.  Get ready...😊😊👍👍

GO RV!!

Yes I see now. If they lopped the dinar they would not be trying to collect the chunky money, because the chunky money would come to them when they had to change it in for currency with less zerooooos. Ahhh cr@#%. They are going to raise the value,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$ of the dinar. NO LOPPPPP. HEEEEEEHAW

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2