Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 09/25/2016

yota691

• To / licensed banks all ( buy a souvenir gold coins ) 25/09/2016

• To / Alczn company to broker the buying and selling of foreign currencies / Wasit ( granted leave ) 09/25/2016

• To / Allowaza company to broker the buying and selling of foreign currencies / BAGHDAD (granted leave ) 25/09/2016

• Upvote 5

This article is from January 7 2016....

Thursday January 7, 2016 15:09

NB-156313-635877654670400101.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Called on the central bank, on Thursday, the banks to buy gold Meskukath, and while noting the arrival of specie 100 dinars category, stressed that the price of 720 000 dinars. 

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News a copy of it, that "in order to diversify the public savings and ensure that he receives the gold 24 carat has contracted with an international company Stamping 5000 specie souvenir gold", adding that "the coins are from 100 dinars category weight of 15 grams on the occasion of Eighty-fourth anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi PMA 1930, in addition to the 5000 class specie 250 dinars weight of 22 grams on the occasion of sixty-eighth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1947 ".

The bank said it "received the first category of these coins that are weighing 15 grams," noting that he "will be put up for sale through banks, which will be determined by them." 

He said the bank, "it was to determine the sale price of banks on the basis of cost and out of Baghdad International Airport plus administrative Downloads 1% of the cost to be the price per minted from this category by 720 000 dinars." 

The Central Bank, in January 2014, its intention to sell gold different weights for those wishing to purchase it from the citizens, adding that he began contracting procedures for imported and then sold through the banking system. 

And the foundations of an independent Iraqi Central Bank as a bank under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies being sessions daily for buying and selling currencies.

• Upvote 4

and another search this is from July 1, 2016 

Calls for the central banks to buy gold Meskukath confirms the arrival of specie 100 dinars

economy

Since 07/01/2016 15:35 pm (Baghdad time)

111333333333.jpg

BAGHDAD - balances News

Called on the Iraqi Central Bank, on Thursday, the banks to buy gold Meskukath, and while noting the arrival of specie 100 dinars category, stressed that the price of 720,000 dinars.

The bank said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "in order to diversify the public's savings and ensure that he receives the gold 24 carat has contracted with an international company Stamping 5000 specie souvenir gold", adding that "the coins are from 100 dinars weight category 15 g the occasion of the eighty-fourth anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi Monetary authority in 1930, in addition to the 5000 class specie 250 dinars weight of 22 grams occasion of the sixty-eighth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1947 ".

The bank said it "received the first category of these coins that are weighing 15 grams," noting that he "will be put up for sale through banks, which will be determined by them."

The bank said, "it was determining the sale price of the banks on the basis of cost and out of Baghdad International Airport, plus administrative downloads of 1% of the cost of the price per minted from this category by 720,000 dinars," .anthy 29/33 h

• Upvote 8

27 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am liking what I am seeing here. There is something different happening. There is just to much talk about raising the value of the dinar, selling hold coins, and selling foreign currency from bank branches.  

Good morning Chuck, I agree with here my friend, we are beginning to see more and more articles about the value of the IQD. The way to get the word out about change is through media sources and weather reliable or not, people will begin to talk. I believe the Iraqi people are starting to be educated about an impending change and as we know the rumors will, if not already,  start to spawn speculation of a change in value in the IQD on the street level. Locals will begin to take their IQD out from under their mattresses and begin to deposit, buy gold, or invest in homes etc... As the electronic money system comes on line hoarding large amounts of cash will not be a viable solution and will at the same time detour illegal cash transactions. The Iraqi's are being educated that the only way to move the money around will be through the banks and the electronic systems being put into place along with investing in certain instruments set forth by the banks and the ultimate confidence builder will be the true value of the IQD. What ever that rate will be I am certain it will be better then it is today and October should begin to paint a more clearer picture as laws, banking, security, amnesty, hopefully HCL, and other factors begin to take shape and become more of a way of life for Iraq rather then a fear of having their livelihoods and money removed from underneath them due to rampant corruption from.....well, we know who they are.

Yota, honorable mention brother for all you do for us here, much obliged  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Wiljor, Chuck, and LB: I agree with all of your statements and enjoyed reading your comments.  I personally sense, and energetically feel, that a significant rate change in the IQD is very close to being made and released to the public by the CBI.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it as early as tonight. The words 'all' and 'foreign' are a powerful combination to see in articles being released by the CBI.  There are so many recent events - factual and historical, that show the trend to a change in rate. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

This article is from January 7 2016....

Thursday January 7, 2016 15:09

NB-156313-635877654670400101.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Called on the central bank, on Thursday, the banks to buy gold Meskukath, and while noting the arrival of specie 100 dinars category, stressed that the price of 720 000 dinars. 

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News a copy of it, that "in order to diversify the public savings and ensure that he receives the gold 24 carat has contracted with an international company Stamping 5000 specie souvenir gold", adding that "the coins are from 100 dinars category weight of 15 grams on the occasion of Eighty-fourth anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi PMA 1930, in addition to the 5000 class specie 250 dinars weight of 22 grams on the occasion of sixty-eighth anniversary of the founding of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1947 ".

The bank said it "received the first category of these coins that are weighing 15 grams," noting that he "will be put up for sale through banks, which will be determined by them." 

He said the bank, "it was to determine the sale price of banks on the basis of cost and out of Baghdad International Airport plus administrative Downloads 1% of the cost to be the price per minted from this category by 720 000 dinars." 

The Central Bank, in January 2014, its intention to sell gold different weights for those wishing to purchase it from the citizens, adding that he began contracting procedures for imported and then sold through the banking system. 

And the foundations of an independent Iraqi Central Bank as a bank under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies being sessions daily for buying and selling currencies.

Im not a math wiz so can someone help me out with this.

I notice that they are coming out with some suvener coins. 100 dinar coin - 15 grams, 250 dinar coin - 28.35 grams.

(28.35 grams of gold is equal to about 1 ounce)

250 gold dinar coin  = 22 grams  =  1 ounce gold = $1300.00 Dollars.

1.00 IQD =

0.000858369 USD    

( .000858 * 250 = .2145 Cents USD )  for $1300.00 Dollars in gold

It does not make sense to me. 

Can someone help me understand how the 250 dinar coin has $1300.00 in gold.

5 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I notice that they are coming out with some suvener coins. 100 dinar coin - 15 grams, 250 dinar coin - 28.35 grams.

1.00 IQD =

0.000858369 USD    

I would like to buy all the gold coins they have with the dinar I have.

I only got 5 hours sleep each of the last 2 nights, but since I do have an affinity for math, I thought I'd start by adding to the confusion.i haven't read the article in it's entirety but based on the above numbers, "something doesn't add up ."

100/ 15 compared to 250 should be 37.5 - since hold can be melted down and sold for 'it's weight in gold' there is too much volatility based on the above ratios and prices of 100 and 250 for 15 and 28.35. My guess is that these numbers were translated incorrectly or that there is a typo in the original article. Despite the inconsistent ratios between the 100 and 250 coins compared to each other, there's the obvious fact that the dinar to dollar ratio of $1300/250 is 5.2. Although that certainly would be fine with me!I will try this problem again after getting proper rest..,

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

1.00 IQD =

0.000858369 USD    

Just read your post. Did you use Troy Oz?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, presence said:

Wiljor, Chuck, and LB: I agree with all of your statements and enjoyed reading your comments.  I personally sense, and energetically feel, that a significant rate change in the IQD is very close to being made and released to the public by the CBI.  I wouldn't be surprised to see it as early as tonight. The words 'all' and 'foreign' are a powerful combination to see in articles being released by the CBI.  There are so many recent events - factual and historical, that show the trend to a change in rate. Go RV!!!

Adam felt very positive about Oct. There just seems to be to much news about value, HCL, and foreign currency. I am not trying to talk myself out of this. It just maybe that it is that close. I am just very optimistic about this investment. I really believe 1 to 1, but all my spreadsheets are at a .10 (SAY WHAT - you made a spreadsheet - we are doomed now).  It does not take to much effort to move a decimal.  

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Adam felt very positive about Oct. There just seems to be to much news about value, HCL, and foreign currency. I am not trying to talk myself out of this. It just maybe that it is that close. I am just very optimistic about this investment. I really believe 1 to 1, but all my spreadsheets are at a .10 (SAY WHAT - you made a spreadsheet - we are doomed now).  It does not take to much effort to move a decimal.  

Attaboy Chuck, you got a good chuckle out of me with this post so that has got to be worth a +1 :bravo:

pp

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

:bravo::twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 2