Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Boots on Ground" Intel

Chief V

UNITED NATIONS OPERATIONAL RATES OF EXCHANGE REBOOT ON JUNE30/JULY1 2010

WORLD CURRENCIES READ JUST NEXT WEEK!

Sounds like June 30 is an important date for many reasons. I would prefer this week, but if i have to wait til June 30 , of course I will.

Thanx Chief I am hearing the same thing as well. Just got back in country yesterday. While passing thru the airport in Baghdad I tried to talk with some of the Iraqi civilians. The ones that I could understand and could understand me seemed excited that it was coming very soon. While I can not be sure of these sources it was still good to hear positive news. I have probly the same retirement goals as you do and have been looking at some large yachts in Malaysia and Thailand. Also there is a great yachtmaster coarse in Langkawi , Malaysia. Let me know if your interested, I'll send you the link to check it out...~~~~~Bluto

Thank you so much for this post!! Sounds great!!!! I'm sorry I don't remember who said it earlier, but some days you do need good news just to lift spirits and remind us it's coming. NOT just for us, but for the men, women, and most of all the CHILDREN in Iraq. They need a little light for their future also!! I pray it comes soon!! God BLESS!!!

& you come home soon safely along with the service men and women!! Thank you all!!

• Upvote 1

yes it might sound that way, and my Captain I think is on DD, but the information from the High Ranking Individual working in the Military Finance office is not a part of anybody's intel but my Captain's. That's the main concern, that information came from a totally different source of "Boots on Ground". I'll have to get a different boat for the fishing Bumper, which got my eye on one of those as well. This boat is a Sunreef Power Yacht 70' footer, Catamaran, it's an amazing boat. www.sunreef.com, look for the red and silver one...that's the puppy I want! That way I can buzz past ole Chip Chandler when the wind is dead...lol Sorry Chip, couldn't resist! I'll stop and pick ya up for a ride though! I definitely intend on doing the island hopping in it. Top speed of 30knots with the ultimate in comfort and even a jacuzzi on board. Bumper you may have to take me fishing as long as it'll take to build it..lol 1 yr on special orders.

Thanks all, and GO RV!!!

God Bless!

Chief V, I checked out the red and silver 70' Catamaran!! I have to say that is a dream Yacht for sure!! I hope you get to place you order real SOON!!

God Bless and GO RV!!

Thanks, and that sounds good, the boat will run about 2.5 mil and takes a year to build, giving me time to take a Captain class and get my knee fixed and my daughter set up to live comfortably, after that it's on though for sure! I hope to be back there next week!!

Thanks for the post Chief V as always you give us the good stuff!!! Please stay safe and your team as well!!And a speedy trip home and the boat sounds great,you will have to put up a pic.Take care my friend!!

• Upvote 1

Ya'll got some cute little boats picked out.

The wife says I can get one, but if I invite Possum,

we can't leave the harbor...

Welcome to Wally...

Thanks Tport, Mr Parrot, love the boat, too narrow though, 60 knots is amazing speed for the 70 footer in that one...lol. only 1500nm distance, the Sunreef can do 20,000 nautical miles....how ya like them apples...lol? It depends on the motor configuration though. but even will 30knot speed you can still get around 10,00nm distance I believe.

Plus on yours you would need to put hand rails on it for Possum as I don't think he'd last on that deck too long...LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okay, here's the baby I want!! :P

power-boats17Sunreef-70-Power-Exclu.jpg

OMG!!! Now that is delicious. ChiefV does it come with gun mounts. I wouldn't want any pirates to steal that boat. Besides if there are pirates why miss an opportunity for some quality target practice. Poor possum. Make sure that rail isn't too thick he can't rap his tail around it cause he's in charge of the BBQ and we wouldn't want to lose the cook. ;):lol:

• Upvote 2