Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Private banks, is concerned by the legal proceedings against her and calls for the central bank to cooperate

yota691

6562.jpg

separator.gif

Economy News / Baghdad ......

Association of Iraqi private banks held a meeting with directors of Commissioners in private banks and to attend a board member of the Central Bank of the Association of Iraqi private banks Dr. Majid picture to discuss several issues, including the problems that hinder the progress of the development process led by the private banking sector to build the Iraqi economy ..

Said President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Sbd Wadih Handal. The meeting is a necessary and important before an expanded meeting with the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank to be held on Wednesday, 25th of May this 

. Handal noted the importance of a unified stance towards issues concerning and put it to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and find ways to solve the private banking sector

separator.gif

Views 305   Added 05/25/2016 - 7:40   last updated 25/05/2016 - 14:44   No. Content 3654

• Upvote 3

AddThis Sharing Buttons

6628.jpg

separator.gif

/ Economy News:

Search head of the Iraqi private banks association Wadih Handal with Alkhbayralamsrvi president of consultant Jordanian and international coach Khalil Chandler ways to enhance bilateral cooperation to meet the needs of Iraqi banks to global banking expertise and increasing capacity.

The two sides also discussed during the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the association in the presence of its chief executive Tariq Ali possibility of entering into a long term partnership in the field of personnel training the Iraqi banking sector and providing consultancy and technical support they need and benefit from international experiences.

The two sides agreed to sign a memorandum of understanding governing the future of bilateral cooperation in these areas.

Acharaly that Aisarwalmadrb Endowment for International offers its services in collaboration with a coalition of 50 companies and the Office of the founder, advisory and training of Arab and international for many of the Arab banking institutions, and it had previously entered into a contract with the Iraqi Central Bank to offer its services as a consultant.

is over

separator.gif

Views 164   Added 05/26/2016 - 17:40   Last updated 27/05/2016 - 15:47   No. Content 3691

• Upvote 3

6693.jpg

separator.gif

Special / Economy News:

Deputy Finance Minister Fadhil Nabi said Monday he met with the head of the Iraqi private banks association Wadih Handal. 

During the meeting, they discussed ways Tiseraltaaml between the finance ministry and the private banking sector.

Handal suggested the ministry accrediting private banks granted by the Central Bank of Iraq is confident, and that does not circulate some negative cases on all private banks. 

He also touched on the subject of localization of civil servants' salaries in the private banks and to some state institutions launch pilot projects in this area that are Akhttiaralmassarv able to manage these projects, noting the willingness of private banks to provide loans and facilities for employees guarantee their salaries in exchange for it.

For his part, accept Maderaltnive Association Tariq Ali, who Houdrallqa the nature of the dealings with the bodies and directorates of the Ministry of Finance and the application of the Committee on Economic Affairs decisions in this regard.

is over

Views 254   Added 05/30/2016 - 22:05   Last updated 05/31/2016 - 01:43   No. Content 3723

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

separator.gif

Special / Economy News ...

Signed Iraqi private banks association on Sunday a memorandum of understanding and cooperation with the consultant company and professional trainer in the training of the banking sector in Iraq. 

The agreement was signed by Association President dam "Wadih Handal" in and signed by its president, Dr. adviser "Khalil Chandler" company.

The executive director of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Mr. "Tariq" in a statement singled out the "Economy News" that the agreement provides for the training of staff in the banking sector in Iraq on the technology used in the banking business in accordance with international Calibrator, and the administrative structure in place in the global systems.

He explained that the Convention and-running three years will open new horizons for the work of the Association through the provision of quality services to the banking sector and the introduction of new services to work in the Iraqi private banks.

Views 5   Date Added 05/31/2016 11:15 -   Last Updated 31/05/2016 - 11:57   No. Content 3728

• Upvote 5

"that the agreement provides for the training of staff in the banking sector in Iraq on the technology used in the banking business in accordance with international Calibrator, and the administrative structure in place in the global systems."

Again here we see a quote from Yota's article above describing Iraq in the international arena.

DV, I believe Iraq is getting ready to go international :cigar:

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

"that the agreement provides for the training of staff in the banking sector in Iraq on the technology used in the banking business in accordance with international Calibrator, and the administrative structure in place in the global systems."

Again here we see a quote from Yota's article above describing Iraq in the international arena.

What, too, caught my eye from, "The executive director of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Mr. "Tariq" in a statement singled out the "Economy News" that the agreement provides for the training of staff in the banking sector in Iraq on the technology used in the banking business in accordance with international Calibrator, and the administrative structure in place in the global systems."

is "In accordance with international Calibrator"? and "In place in the global systems"?

I agree with you, Wiljor - I, too, believe Iraq is going International soon!

I am hoping the IQD is "Calibrated" to (much) less than 10 IQD = 1 USD (i.e. takes far fewer IQD to equal a USD)!

• Upvote 1

This and the article Yota posted about Kurdistan working with the World Bank for very encouraging.  Both talk about a three year plan.  Someone refresh my memory.  Wasn't there talk about the CBI having a three year plan to have the lower denoms and our currency coexist for three years (letting the IQD float up to its real value)?  There have been so many articles.  It's hard to keep up LOL

• Upvote 3

On 5/31/2016 at 9:33 AM, Wiljor said:

Indeed, but the it's been a question of when?!!  More whiskey while we wait!! :cheesehead:

On 5/31/2016 at 10:22 AM, Shedagal said:

This and the article Yota posted about Kurdistan working with the World Bank for very encouraging.  Both talk about a three year plan.  Someone refresh my memory.  Wasn't there talk about the CBI having a three year plan to have the lower denoms and our currency coexist for three years (letting the IQD float up to its real value)?  There have been so many articles.  It's hard to keep up LOL

I can't remember where's the article stating it, but it's been drilled in my head for the last six years of being involved in this investment - that the CBI's plan is indeed to having a TWO year plan to have the lower denoms and the IQD currency coexist for about three years for the collection of the old IQD currency we posses for within the meantime, letting the IQD float up to its real value from the starting point of the expected rate of .10 cents based on global confidence; and in hopes for us all it's go up to about 1 to 1 by the end of the two or three year period.  Or something like that.  More whiskey for me while we wait and see!!  :cheesehead:

16 hours ago, gregp said:

I'm feeling good about this investment.

I'm right with ya buddy!!  Can you guess what I'm about to say while we wait?!! HAHA! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Indeed, but the it's been a question of when?!!  More whiskey while we wait!! :cheesehead:

I can't remember where's the article stating it, but it's been drilled in my head for the last six years of being involved in this investment - that the CBI's plan is indeed to having a TWO year plan to have the lower denoms and the IQD currency coexist for about three years for the collection of the old IQD currency we posses for within the meantime, letting the IQD float up to its real value from the starting point of the expected rate of .10 cents based on global confidence; and in hopes for us all it's go up to about 1 to 1 by the end of the two or three year period.  Or something like that.  More whiskey for me while we wait and see!!  :cheesehead:

I'm right with ya buddy!!  Can you guess what I'm about to say while we wait?!! HAHA! :cheesehead:

More Whiskey!! :rodeo:

• Upvote 1

President of the Association of private banks pays tribute to quickly answer the Supreme Judicial Council on the legal inquiries Association

6798.gif

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ..... 

Over the head of Iraqi private banks association Wadih Handal his appreciation to the Supreme Judicial Council responded rapidly with inquiries regarding the association legal position on issues concerning the private banking sector

He said Handal told Economy News that the answer to the Supreme Judicial Council, which represents the highest judicial authority in the country to an inquiry we made him a private message and within 72 hours sent the employees of the private banking sector, the assurance that there is a wall of a legal basis sheltering him and approached him and receive him answers quick belong the problems they face and the legal basis Rezin

Handal noted that at a time when the association has received a written response, and quickly and within 72 hours of the Supreme Judicial Council, many ministries and government establishments were still ignoring the association messages At best to Atrd only after weeks 

Views 46   Date Added 06/02/2016 - 12:02   Last updated 06/02/2016 - 13:53   No. Content 3777

• Upvote 2

the assurance that there is a wall of a legal basis sheltering him and approached him and receive him answers quick belong the problems they face and the legal basis Rezin..........I know there are still laws needed to be passed in parliment concerning banking . But are they saying you are protected and can go forward with banking under their legal basis ?

• Upvote 1

separator.gif

Economy News: Private
It congratulated the Iraqi private banks association on Wednesday Economy Bank for Investment, management and associates, his return to practice all the banking activities, against the backdrop of the central Iraqi Aqraralpennek lifting the guardianship him, and who came to the bank in Athernjah Anjazaamlah required rehabilitation.
The association said in a statement at the time Naburan appreciation and Ttmenena Highs Central Aqraralpennek Iraqi lifting of guardianship for the economy Investment Bank, which comes in the context of the continued support for private banks, big role in supporting the national economy, it hopes that this Alaqrarhafsa of the Bank of the economy and the rest of the private banks on Ttaiwiramkanadtha, improve resources, and enhance their role in nation-building, and to provide advanced banking service, Tazizthagh everyone now and in the future.
We also hope that allows the Central Bank of the economy Aqraralpennek to exercise all its activities usual, similar to other banks operating in Iraq.
The CBI Orteuraam 2014 imposing guardianship on the economy, the Bank, and supervising Alambeshraly his administration during the last period.
is over 
separator.gif
Views 471   Added 08/06/2016 - 13:59   Last updated 09/06/2016 - 04:24   No. Content 3850
  • Upvote 3

7015.jpg

separator.gif
Special / Economy News / Baghdad .....
He received the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords Sunday edition of the first book of the legislation regulating the work of private banks in Iraq, which includes all laws and regulations relating to banking work.
The book was handed over to the conservative delegation from the Iraqi private banks association comprised of the Director of the Association Executive Director Tariq Ali and legal adviser Tariq Laos. 
He announced Maderaltnive Association during the meeting that this book is the first step in a project Association plans to be implemented include the issuance of other legal references,
For his part, he said the book is intended Laos Tariq this reference that will contribute to the Thvezaji in the banking sector to refer to the correct legal texts, and the adoption of a single document brings together all legislation to make it easier for them to reach the required information.

He praised the governor of the Central Bank of the effort of the number of the book, pointing out the importance of a legal reference to facilitate access to the required information, stressing the importance of the launch of an electronic version of the book and updated on an ongoing basis
separator.gif
Views 175   Added 12/06/2016 - 19:03   Last updated 12/06/2016 - 21:13   No. Content 3892
  • Upvote 3