Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRANGE RV EMAIL FROM SOMEONE

zantac

Hi All

I received this email tonight (gmt 23.55) but i havent a clue who its from nor can i find any news to back this up

Just wondering if anyone else has received this too?

Email as follows

Dear Dinar Friend

Just thought I would drop you a quick line.

Our banquet may be very near at hand – I thought this was an interesting snippet.

Keep an eye on the news.

Here is hoping 

All the best

F****

“We may be seeing our Dinar ReInstate. before the 30th after all.

It's on all the news today Fox, CNBC, CNN, everything. CHINA ANNOUNCED THEY ARE REVALUING THEIR CURRENCY before the G-20 summit on the 26th.

Suddenly Iraqs stock exchange announce /today as well- ONE WEEK early that they are taking their stocks to an international level TODAY. Their stocks have been considered penny stocks and could not be traded on NASDAQ. TO go international with stock trading they have to have a REVALUED, INTERNATIONAL ReCOGNISED currency. Which means they may be trying to beat CHINA in revaluing their currency. Once China goes-then Vietnam will revalue its dong and Iraq would be financially in a world of hurt if they do not go first. When the stock market opens on Monday-We will have more news. ..More details all over the KTFM forum today starting with last nights post from Frank. Have a great weekend.”

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 8

You don’t know who it’s from when it names KTF down at bottom and franks name just shows as F****? Are u a subscriber with their website or something?

Read more:

No i am not a subscriber to Franks or KTF :huh:

The F***** isn’t Frank its a different name that I edited out until I look into this with greater detail. I was asking the question if anyone else has received this email just in case it was junk & not worth looking in to :unsure:

• Upvote 1

The F***** isn’t Frank its a different name that I edited out until I look into this with greater detail. I was asking the question if anyone else has received this email just in case it was junk & not worth looking in to :unsure:

hmmm very interesting zantac....let me check my email.....someone else had to of gotten this email as well!

I hate to sound like the voice of reasoning, and I certainly hope there is something to this as much as everybody else, but I really question who knows what might be about to go down on this because of past predictions. But, that being said, I would love to have to insert my foot in my mouth. :) Happy Fathers day everyone!

Hi All

I received this email tonight (gmt 23.55) but i havent a clue who its from nor can i find any news to back this up

Email as follows

Dear Dinar Friend

Our banquet may be very near at hand – I thought this was an interesting snippet.

Keep an eye on the news.

Here is hoping 

All the best

F****

It's on all the news today Fox, CNBC, CNN, everything. CHINA ANNOUNCED THEY ARE REVALUING THEIR CURRENCY before the G-20 summit on the 26th.

Suddenly Iraqs stock exchange announce /today as well- ONE WEEK early that they are taking their stocks to an international level TODAY. Their stocks have been considered penny stocks and could not be traded on NASDAQ. TO go international with stock trading they have to have a REVALUED, INTERNATIONAL ReCOGNISED currency. Which means they may be trying to beat CHINA in revaluing their currency. Once China goes-then Vietnam will revalue its dong and Iraq would be financially in a world of hurt if they do not go first. When the stock market opens on Monday-We will have more news. ..More details all over the KTFM forum today starting with last nights post from Frank. Have a great weekend.”

I JUST CHECKED CNN'S WEBSITE AND THERE IS INDEED AN ARTICLE ABOUY CHINA CHANGING THE VALU OF THEIR CURRENCY, THE ARTICLE HOWEVER DID SAY IT WONT GO UP A LOT. BUT ANWAY IT SEEMS THERE MIGHT BE SOME CREDIBILITY TO THIS POST. THANKS FOR GIVING US A HEADS UP! :D

HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY NEWS ON THE IXS WEBSITE STATING NEWS ABOUT TRADING ON A INTERNATIONAL LEVEL?

I think this may be what was seen on CNN

Currency Revaluation to Be Gradual, China Says

By KEITH BRADSHER

Published: June 20, 2010

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

RECOMMEND

SIGN IN TO E-MAIL

PRINT

SINGLE PAGE

REPRINTS

HONG KONG — A day after announcing that it would allow a more flexible currency, China said on Sunday that any appreciation in its value would be gradual, a clear attempt to reassure the Chinese people that there would not be a disruptive change.

Related

Times Topic: Renminbi (Yuan)

The central bank’s statement coincided with signs of a negative reaction in China, where many view a weak currency and strong exports as symbols of national sovereignty. The announcement on Saturday evening that China would allow its currency, the renminbi, to fluctuate drew caustic postings on Chinese Internet sites, like this one on Sohu.com: “I didn’t imagine I would see the day when China would submit to America and agree to appreciation of the renminbi.”

Postings criticizing the government’s announcement seemed to disappear almost as quickly as they appeared, an indication that government censors were active.

But China’s determination to limit the rate at which the renminbi rises against other currencies, particularly the dollar, made further friction with the United States Congress more likely.

Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, responded to the Chinese statement on Sunday by promising to move ahead as quickly as possible on legislation that could lead to restrictions on Chinese imports.

“Just a day after there was much hoopla about the Chinese finally changing their policy, they are already backing off,” he said in a statement. “It is only strong legislation that will get the Chinese to change, and will stop jobs and wealth from flowing out of America as a result of unfair trade policies.”

When world leaders gather next weekend for meetings in Toronto, enthusiasm about China’s new currency policy may be tempered by Beijing’s public caution that any changes will be slow and modest.

The central bank, the People’s Bank of China, said on Sunday that it was determined to “keep the renminbi exchange rate at a reasonable and balanced level of basic stability.”

A stronger renminbi would make Chinese goods more expensive in foreign markets, providing relief for American, European and Japanese companies and workers who have struggled to compete with low-price exports from China.

But the Chinese government has long been wary of letting the currency move too quickly, for fear that this would lead to mass layoffs and social instability at export factories in coastal areas.

The currency issue is heavily freighted with diplomatic ramifications. China’s exchange rate has been a central point of tension between Beijing and Washington, and American officials have been persistent in pushing for a change. Though the Obama administration has sought to minimize a public confrontation with China, it could be put in a difficult position if the renminbi barely moves against the dollar.

The United States Treasury Department had no direct response to the latest Chinese statement. A spokeswoman for the agency said that Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner’s comments on Saturday evening remained the American position. Mr. Geithner had said then that “this is an important step, but the test will be how far and how fast they let the currency appreciate.”

In April, Mr. Geithner postponed the release of a twice-yearly report to Congress on whether China was manipulating the value of its currency. The Treasury has made no further decision on what to do about that report, an American official said Saturday evening, insisting on anonymity because of the delicacy of currency policy.

The issue has become a tricky one internally for the Chinese government. While China still muzzles its media through censorship, public opinion expressed on the Internet has become an increasingly influential force.

Even though some Chinese economists and most Western economists say that a stronger renminbi is clearly in China’s best economic interests — because it would help China fight inflation by making imports cheaper — many Chinese see the issue mainly in terms of a rivalry with the United States.

When President Obama imposed steep tariffs on tire imports from China in September, the country’s Commerce Ministry initially issued a tepid response.

But faced with furious criticism on the Internet, the ministry changed its position a day later and announced in an angry statement that it would retaliate by taking steps to restrict some American exports to China.

The central bank’s statement on Sunday was issued only in Chinese and was clearly intended for domestic consumption. In contrast, its announcement on Saturday was issued almost simultaneously in Chinese and English.

• Upvote 1

Hi All

Email as follows

Dear Dinar Friend

Keep an eye on the news.

Here is hoping 

All the best

F****

For what its worth, I saw it with my own eyes announced on Fox News this morning!!!

The China has reval has been confirmed via the news, but can anyone confirm that the ISX is going to the International Exchange level soon? Or is it an assumption?

China's revaluation of the yuan: Is it a yawn or for real? - CSMonitor.com.webarchive[

Don't know how accurate this is, but Christian Science Monitor said on Monday China started a new flexibility in its currency rate. Full article is located on the web by article dated June 21, 2010. See above reference.

I think this may be what was seen on CNN

Currency Revaluation to Be Gradual, China Says

By KEITH BRADSHER

Published: June 20, 2010

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

RECOMMEND

SIGN IN TO E-MAIL

PRINT

SINGLE PAGE

REPRINTS

HONG KONG — A day after announcing that it would allow a more flexible currency, China said on Sunday that any appreciation in its value would be gradual, a clear attempt to reassure the Chinese people that there would not be a disruptive change.

Related

Times Topic: Renminbi (Yuan)

The central bank’s statement coincided with signs of a negative reaction in China, where many view a weak currency and strong exports as symbols of national sovereignty. The announcement on Saturday evening that China would allow its currency, the renminbi, to fluctuate drew caustic postings on Chinese Internet sites, like this one on Sohu.com: “I didn’t imagine I would see the day when China would submit to America and agree to appreciation of the renminbi.”

Postings criticizing the government’s announcement seemed to disappear almost as quickly as they appeared, an indication that government censors were active.

But China’s determination to limit the rate at which the renminbi rises against other currencies, particularly the dollar, made further friction with the United States Congress more likely.

Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, responded to the Chinese statement on Sunday by promising to move ahead as quickly as possible on legislation that could lead to restrictions on Chinese imports.

“Just a day after there was much hoopla about the Chinese finally changing their policy, they are already backing off,” he said in a statement. “It is only strong legislation that will get the Chinese to change, and will stop jobs and wealth from flowing out of America as a result of unfair trade policies.”

When world leaders gather next weekend for meetings in Toronto, enthusiasm about China’s new currency policy may be tempered by Beijing’s public caution that any changes will be slow and modest.

The central bank, the People’s Bank of China, said on Sunday that it was determined to “keep the renminbi exchange rate at a reasonable and balanced level of basic stability.”

A stronger renminbi would make Chinese goods more expensive in foreign markets, providing relief for American, European and Japanese companies and workers who have struggled to compete with low-price exports from China.

But the Chinese government has long been wary of letting the currency move too quickly, for fear that this would lead to mass layoffs and social instability at export factories in coastal areas.

The currency issue is heavily freighted with diplomatic ramifications. China’s exchange rate has been a central point of tension between Beijing and Washington, and American officials have been persistent in pushing for a change. Though the Obama administration has sought to minimize a public confrontation with China, it could be put in a difficult position if the renminbi barely moves against the dollar.

The United States Treasury Department had no direct response to the latest Chinese statement. A spokeswoman for the agency said that Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner’s comments on Saturday evening remained the American position. Mr. Geithner had said then that “this is an important step, but the test will be how far and how fast they let the currency appreciate.”

In April, Mr. Geithner postponed the release of a twice-yearly report to Congress on whether China was manipulating the value of its currency. The Treasury has made no further decision on what to do about that report, an American official said Saturday evening, insisting on anonymity because of the delicacy of currency policy.

The issue has become a tricky one internally for the Chinese government. While China still muzzles its media through censorship, public opinion expressed on the Internet has become an increasingly influential force.

Even though some Chinese economists and most Western economists say that a stronger renminbi is clearly in China’s best economic interests — because it would help China fight inflation by making imports cheaper — many Chinese see the issue mainly in terms of a rivalry with the United States.

When President Obama imposed steep tariffs on tire imports from China in September, the country’s Commerce Ministry initially issued a tepid response.

But faced with furious criticism on the Internet, the ministry changed its position a day later and announced in an angry statement that it would retaliate by taking steps to restrict some American exports to China.

The central bank’s statement on Sunday was issued only in Chinese and was clearly intended for domestic consumption. In contrast, its announcement on Saturday was issued almost simultaneously in Chinese and English.

Thank you for theh documentation. I really appreciate it.

Alice

I hope it comes soon, just like everyone else. What I can't stand is the name calling from breitling, that is one very angry individual. it is possible to disagree, without being nasty.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

I love a good puzzle.

Let's see...five letters...starts with the letter F...

Faith Falon Fanny Farah Faron Felix Ferne Fidel Finis Fiona

Fleda Fleet Fleta Flint Flora Floyd Fonda Fount Franc Frank

Franz Freda Fredy Frida Fritz Frona

Or we can look at possible code names...

http://www.morewords...rdsbylength/5f/

You forgot "Farty"... haha your post made me laugh!