Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki receives Iranian ambassador and looking with him political developments

yota691

Maliki receives Iranian ambassador and looking with him political developments

Political

Since 28.04.2016 at 12:49 (Baghdad time)

69.jpg

BAGHDAD - balances News

Head of the coalition met with state law, Nuri al-Maliki, Iranian Ambassador to Iraq, on Thursday, and discussed with him political developments.

A statement issued by the Information Office of the owners received / balances News / copy of it, that "the president of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki received at his office today Iranian Ambassador to Iraq Hassan Dnaii fled During the meeting they discussed the latest political and security situation in Iraq and the region."

The statement added that "During the meeting also emphasized the importance of relations between the two neighboring countries, and the necessity of enhancing them in all fields." Ended 29/4 e

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

I just cannot understand this. Maliki had NO position in Abadi's government....he is no longer a VP, yet he is meeting with these instigators of terrorism from Iran?

and there he is. Maliki wields more power than Abadi or at he appears too.

He has no power or any position in the GOI, he is only recognized as head of the SOL group. The Iranian Ambassador probably told him that his time on earth was growing shorter an that Iran was cutting all ties with him...lol

• Upvote 3

DOD, I agreement with your comment:  Iran holds no allegiance to Maliki, and has already told him that, and it was a quote in the media.  Iran has already kicked Maliki to the side of the dirt road.

Iran is working with the US in many areas, along with the rest of the G7.  Does anyone really think Iran would risk any progress or international relations while they are attempting to work their way back into the world, would even give Maliki the time of day?  It is interesting to me the timing of this meeting:  just after the childish, immature and unsuccessful antics of the SOLS in Parliament a few days ago.  

Has anyone read the 7 page list of indictments against Maliki that was forwarded to the judiciary last year?  Unbelieveable.  http://thejusticenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Complaint-Presented-to-Iraqi-Public-Prosecutor-1.pdf

There is a plan with Maliki and the timing of his arrest, and I would guess that he has not been, along with the rest of the higher-ups involved in extreme corruption and death, arrested to the civil unrest it may cause, and that is the last thing Abadi and a new government need right now.  Everyone knows where Maliki is:  in the palace.  They will get him when the time is right IMHO.

• Upvote 5

Captions for that photograph: Iranian ambassador to Maliki, " Dude! WTF are you doing? You make me laugh!!!"  Maliki's response, " What??? Do you really think I am funny? Well... I do have aspirations to be a clown like the infamous Dinar Thug when I get done with this gig!"  ?

Don't forget Maliki owned the judicial system, as well as many other entities.  Would they, or did they, prosecute Maliki?  Abadi has systematically been working on removing dishonest judges and corrupt individuals within Integrity.  Why prosecute Maliki if the charges would not stick?  In this case, timing is everything.

• Upvote 2