Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Ugly Truth Behind Cannabis

divemaster5734

Revealed: the REAL reason governments around the globe have been dutifully enforcing their insane anti-pot stance.

Because 8 out of 10 people stat start using it are giving up their destructive alcohol habits, or even more destructive and harmful prescriptions.

Cant you fathom the message from all establishment?

You must understand, without the revenue generated from taxation, and corporate donations from their profits, the government and the politicians running it are losing a very lucrative income stream.

Why, just the impact of fewer drunk drivers getting convicted and paying those oh so wonderful fines may cause some good old boy prosecutors to experience lower than expected high priority conviction rates, my God, whatever excuse will they use to convince the sheeple to leave them in power?

And all those poor judges, their yearly bonuses are based only on the amount of convictions, and those drunk sentences added big bucks to the tally, this crisis may result in many judges not being able to vacation in first class, or worse, having to split their 8 week paid vacations into multiple times.

Just think of all the third world hookers that will lose necessary income because the bankers have already destroyed their countries infrastructure, it's the only way to ensure a majority of women have no other choice but prostitution to earn money in order to make sure their children don't starve to death.

As for those ending their dependence on their daily dose of pharmaceutical blessings, that prospect is so outrageous it's surely not even worth the time to explain here and now!

This cannot be allowed to continue!

DO NOT stand up for yourself, we will not allow it.

Quickly, back into your cave!

You are only a shadow, life is not real, you have no rights, we are your government, we are here to help you, you must listen to us, if you don't, we will shoot you, just after we steal everything you own......DM

Big Pharma Sweating Bullets As 80% of Cannabis Users Give Up Prescriptions Pills for Pot

With statistics like these, no wonder there’s a prohibition on marijuana.

FreeThoughtProject.jpg

Credit: The Free Thought Project

By Justin Gardner / The Free Thought Project

new survey conducted by the Centre for Addictions Research of BC helps explain why Big Pharma is so afraid of cannabis. The pharmaceutical and alcohol industries, both powerful influences in Washington, have long lobbied against cannabis legalization in order to protect their profits.

However, the tide has turned as decriminalization of medical and recreational cannabis sweeps the nation and the continent. With legalization, more and more people are discovering how this plant can provide a safe alternative to the dangerous effects ofprescription pills.

The survey of 473 adult therapeutic cannabis users found that 87% of respondents gave up prescription medications, alcohol, or other drugs in favor of cannabis. Adults under 40 were likely to give up all three of these for medical cannabis.

The most startling revelation, and one that will have Big Pharma running to their crony lawmakers, is that 80% of respondents reported substituting cannabis for prescription drugs.

In addition, 52% said they substituted cannabis for alcohol and 32% said they substituted it for illicit substances. These results indicate a very promising trend of people moving away from dangerously addictive and deadly substances in favor of a miracle plant that has never caused an overdose death.

“The finding that cannabis was substituted for all three classes of substances suggests that the medical use of cannabis may play a harm reduction role in the context of use of these substances, and may have implications for abstinence-based substance use treatment approaches. Further research should seek to differentiate between biomedical substitution for prescription pharmaceuticals and psychoactive drug substitution, and to elucidate the mechanisms behind both.”

As The Free Thought Project has reported before, the U.S. is in the midst of a painkiller epidemic, with overdose deaths skyrocketing as Big Pharma has secured its grip on government and mainstream medicine. Opioid painkillers and heroin have driven overdose deaths to the point where they are now the leading cause of fatal injuries in the U.S. Alcohol is also killing Americans at a rate not seen in 35 years.

The results of this survey confirm that cannabis is the answer to all of these problems.

Americans for Safe Access has a comprehensive breakdown of conditions that cannabis can treat, and comparisons to prescription pills.

We are just beginning to confirm the benefits of cannabis on other conditions such as anxiety which is normally treated with pills such as Xanax, insomnia which is normally treated with pills such as Ambien, and antidepressants which are treated with pills such as Zoloft. All of these prescription drugs can cause debilitating addiction or severe side-effects.

Although the war on drugs put a stop to medical cannabis research for decades, in recent years we have seen a surge in studies being performed, as prohibition crumbles and the Schedule 1 classification of “no medical benefit” is exposed as a farce.

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/big-pharma-sweating-bullets-as-80-of-cannabis-users-give-up-prescriptions-pills-for-pot/

• Upvote 10

Thanks DM. What you described is exactly what some of the real problems are that

exist and I think this is an excellent article.

I saw it a few days ago and i laughed, because there is no better justice to big pharma

(and their political slaves) than to see a humble and VERY effective plant able to liberate

people and start harming pharma's little kingdom of profitable disease management.

You will see soon the clinical evidence that has been hidden for many years about how

effective cannabis is in curing a host of diseases that pharma never had interest in finding

a cure. When the details are released, it will both shock and anger so many who have lost

loved ones to curable conditions, but they were never told about them. It will immediately

reveal why this plant has been demonized and made illegal for so long...it has always been

a threat to modern medicine, that is a fact.

Another example of what happens when the public are taught lies, and those lies are supported

by media and how everyone for decades believed cannabis was evil. The propaganda tools will

not go down without a fight, but this is refreshing.

• Upvote 4

Yes, needs to be legalized. Colorado is making out due to all the families moving there. So many stories about how It helps their children with their health issues. Ive always said that so many people would get off those nasty pills if only they could use pot.                I sure wish I could smoke it.  :cigar:

• Upvote 4

Revealed: the REAL reason governments around the globe have been dutifully enforcing their insane anti-pot stance.

Because 8 out of 10 people stat start using it are giving up their destructive alcohol habits, or even more destructive and harmful prescriptions.

Cant you fathom the message from all establishment?

You must understand, without the revenue generated from taxation, and corporate donations from their profits, the government and the politicians running it are losing a very lucrative income stream.

Why, just the impact of fewer drunk drivers getting convicted and paying those oh so wonderful fines may cause some good old boy prosecutors to experience lower than expected high priority conviction rates, my God, whatever excuse will they use to convince the sheeple to leave them in power?

And all those poor judges, their yearly bonuses are based only on the amount of convictions, and those drunk sentences added big bucks to the tally, this crisis may result in many judges not being able to vacation in first class, or worse, having to split their 8 week paid vacations into multiple times.

Maybe that explains why I read the Feds want to force the states to lower the DUI to 0.05, not enough money coming in at 0.08.

‘States should lower BAC levels to 0.05— or even lower’

(Free Beacon) – The National Transportation Safety Board wants to decrease the legal driving limit to one drink, lowering the legal limit on blood-alcohol content to 0.05 “or even lower.”

The agency released its “most wanted list” on Wednesday, a laundry list of policies it would like implemented nationally. The list includes recommendations to reduce the current 0.08 blood alcohol content limit and outlaw all cell phone use while driving, even hands-free technology.

“When it comes to alcohol use, we know that impairment begins before a person’s BAC reaches 0.08 percent, the current legal limit in the United States,” the agency said. “In fact, by the time it reaches that level, the risk of a fatal crash has more than doubled. That is why states should lower BAC levels to 0.05— or even lower.”

The agency issued the recommendation while admitting that “the amount consumed and crash risk is not well understood.”

“We need more and better data to understand the scope of the problem and the effectiveness of countermeasures,” they said.

• Upvote 3

Maybe that explains why I read the Feds want to force the states to lower the DUI to 0.05, not enough money coming in at 0.08.

The problem is when you start accurately reading between the lines, you suddenly realize how base, selfserving, transparent, and arrogant the "authorities" are.

Years ago I was just your average, brainwashed zombie fireman.

All I cared about was putting the wet stuff on the red stuff.

Was selected to climb the ladder, and was shocked at what I discovered when working with our civic "leaders".

The only thing that surpassed the greed were the egos of the fools that considered themselves divine shepherds of the sheeple.

Almost every city has precious few who truly serve, they are the only catalyst holding down the loony farm.

I can't imagine the sanctimonious buffoons running around at federal level.

Why don't cannibal's eat clowns?

Sounds kinda funny to me, must be something you ate...

I was dead set against marijuana until one of my friends got leukemia. Edible pot was one of the things that kept her alive. Totally changed my mind on pot.

Full disclosure, I make pot into a non-decarboxylated topical cremes.

That means it cant get you high, but the healing properties are still there.

The recipe I use relieves arthritis, both rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, the Seattle Monsoon Season lasts from November to June.

Surprisingly enough, out of curiosity, I used one of the new hire drug kits on myself, and passed.

Don't know if it's just the brand we used, but it didn't record the THC-A.

Maybe the same acidic molecule that prevents it from getting people high renders it inert substance.

I do know everyone that's tried it wants more. It has relieved all types of back and neck pain in others.

It is a delicate process, and I have an very precise induction cooktop that can control the heat to within 5° so I don't overheat while transferring from plant to oil.

Gonna have to fire up the greenhouse soon.

• Upvote 3

Yep, they taste funny. :), Sorry Cannibus reminds me of Cannibals and that joke.  Speaking from experience, I think Medical Marijuana should be approved, however, I don't think it should be available for commercial  recreational use. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is when you start accurately reading between the lines, you suddenly realize how base, selfserving, transparent, and arrogant the "authorities" are.

Years ago I was just your average, brainwashed zombie fireman.

All I cared about was putting the wet stuff on the red stuff.

Was selected to climb the ladder, and was shocked at what I discovered when working with our civic "leaders".

The only thing that surpassed the greed were the egos of the fools that considered themselves divine shepherds of the sheeple.

Almost every city has precious few who truly serve, they are the only catalyst holding down the loony farm.

I can't imagine the sanctimonious buffoons running around at federal level.

Full disclosure, I make pot into a non-decarboxylated topical cremes.

That means it cant get you high, but the healing properties are still there.

The recipe I use relieves arthritis, both rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, the Seattle Monsoon Season lasts from November to June.

Surprisingly enough, out of curiosity, I used one of the new hire drug kits on myself, and passed.

Don't know if it's just the brand we used, but it didn't record the THC-A.

Maybe the same acidic molecule that prevents it from getting people high renders it inert substance.

I do know everyone that's tried it wants more. It has relieved all types of back and neck pain in others.

It is a delicate process, and I have an very precise induction cooktop that can control the heat to within 5° so I don't overheat while transferring from plant to oil.

Gonna have to fire up the greenhouse soon.

hahahahaha

thats great, i am a per say volunteer fire man here

Problem is i am trained and full papers if i want full time, advanced medical also etc etc.

I know exactly what u are saying about the higher up monkeys that try to controll all of us.

Glad you and a few of you have seen what this plant that grows outside can do.

Go to you tube

RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story - Full Length DVD HQ

This may wake many up,

cures alot of things including cancers.

I found out of this years ago, associate of mine brain tumour, get affairs in order he was out of here.

Did what was in this video, tumour shrank to almost nothing now, still here, still with his family.

LIke i said if interested watch the video,

he is one reason how this all came to light,

He helped design help for seizure kids,

one of the 1st ones was in the US

davis out

OHHHHHHHHH ya forgot,

He is Canadian

• Upvote 1

I am not against it but I am also not for it.Why like everything else it will be abused.

Used in moderation (like almost everything) I see its benefits. 

But I have lived long enough to also see its ugly side. Just turn on the tv and watch the freak show coming

out of Colorado. When you make pot smoking(especially now a days pot ) your life`s work you have a problem. I have seen the stoners

sit all day and do nothing else. It makes you lazy. It takes away your drive to succeed in anything when abused. 

and who abuses it the most? The youth thats who.  and as far as a gateway drug. Well of course it is. 

It was for me and everyone in my youth that I knew. You smoked pot loved it and so you tried the next thing.

Thats not BS Thats truth.

It all boils down to can they properly regulate it .

They havent done that well with booze have they.

So I guess like everything else we will have to wait to see if this pans out.

But as far as the de-crimilazation of it.

A big hell yes.  They are wasting precious space in prisons over pot dealers when armed hooligans could fill the space.

• Upvote 3

I am not against it but I am also not for it.Why like everything else it will be abused.

Used in moderation (like almost everything) I see its benefits. 

But I have lived long enough to also see its ugly side. Just turn on the tv and watch the freak show coming

out of Colorado. When you make pot smoking(especially now a days pot ) your life`s work you have a problem. I have seen the stoners

sit all day and do nothing else. It makes you lazy. It takes away your drive to succeed in anything when abused. 

and who abuses it the most? The youth thats who.  and as far as a gateway drug. Well of course it is. 

It was for me and everyone in my youth that I knew. You smoked pot loved it and so you tried the next thing.

Thats not BS Thats truth.

It all boils down to can they properly regulate it .

They havent done that well with booze have they.

So I guess like everything else we will have to wait to see if this pans out.

But as far as the de-crimilazation of it.

A big hell yes.  They are wasting precious space in prisons over pot dealers when armed hooligans could fill the space.

i do agree to a point dog,

thats why i have set up a legal medical concept,

I only hand to my patients, who have license 

i was young once also, the biggest problem, if you want something you are

gonna figure out how to get it,

right or wrong, and or legal or illegal 

just my opinion

• Upvote 1

dog, you are spot on in Colorado and the circus atmosphere. CO never thought the entire process through but once again only saw $$$ in taxes. And yep to youth (non-medicinal) access. Been some sad injuries and deaths to kids from the edible stuff and the parents not being responsible to keep it from them. That's worrisome and adds to the fact it was not thought through completely. There is a place for MaryJane, used on a responsible level.

• Upvote 1

i do agree to a point dog,

thats why i have set up a legal medical concept,

I only hand to my patients, who have license 

i was young once also, the biggest problem, if you want something you are

gonna figure out how to get it,

right or wrong, and or legal or illegal 

just my opinion

I made no judgement on it one way or the other.

But I can tell you the licencing program is a joke.

Right now I know about 30 kids 17 to 30 years old who have a licence .

There`s not a thing wrong with them.

Its just that easy to get one. So If your cashing in on the new norm.

Thats cool davis I got no problem with  that. As a matter of fact I wish you good fortune in your en devour.

I love free enterprise. 

But please lets keep it real ok.   :)  

• Upvote 1

from experience as well...

dog im with you on decriminalizing for dang sure but as far as recreational... im all for it...i don't know if you have ever dabbled in the sacred herb, but from experience i can tell you if you have any kind of ailment it helps, whether its emotional mental or physical and even spiritual :) and i have never met anyone who wasn't suffering from something that the herb can't fix?!

when i smoke i am way more focused and present, i plant gardens and organize things way better and read to understand on the first pass verses non smoke where i have to read a paragraph over and over again, otherwise if i don't im like add... i think everyone has something that it will help, 

anger

depression 

anxiety

pain]

lack of focus even deeper concentration on issues, it makes me ask questions and face myself,

over alcohol ANY DAY SAME WITH PHARMA...

legalize it!

the only reason i am not smoking it now is because texas can jail my a$$ and i have kids that i refuse to hand over to cps... a story came out of austin or sanantonio (cant remember) this guy was smoking a pinner gets arrested and they take his 3yr old away and she ends up beaten to death by the "cps granted caregiver"... and i said ah hell naw... heartbreaking. the world needs to break lose from BS corporations that buy off politicians that regulate a damn weed... 

im due for a vacation :) colorado cabins here i come (i wish) 

of note, big pharma can't patent a plant...so they push to ban it

Thats cool davis I got no problem with  that. As a matter of fact I wish you good fortune in your en devour.

I love free enterprise. 

i think everyone can benefit from the use of it, 

• Upvote 1

I love free enterprise. 

i do, thats why i will never get rich doing this,

I interview my patients to insure they are screwed and really need help, 

I have one where his bones are turning to dust, he walks bent so far over 

he has to stare at the ground.

I have another extreme arthritis, cant move

i have seisures etc

You are correct, on the liscenses and thats the problem,

I hurt my hand can i have a license i do not agree with,

I do keep it real, and i only help who i believe really needs help.

I am not here to help you have a good weekend,

I am here to help who really needs it,

Hell i know so many that are so ill and cant get a liscense now because of all the abuse by others

who dont need them,

I do what i like to call donations and or gifts,

once again

You must prove to me, you are in need of this medicine

God gave us this gift to help, and thats what i am trying to do

the right way

davis

• Upvote 1

dog, you are spot on in Colorado and the circus atmosphere. CO never thought the entire process through but once again only saw $$$ in taxes. And yep to youth (non-medicinal) access. Been some sad injuries and deaths to kids from the edible stuff and the parents not being responsible to keep it from them. That's worrisome and adds to the fact it was not thought through completely. There is a place for MaryJane, used on a responsible level.

i have never heard of anyone dying, it must have been laced or something, in highschool we smoked something called "wet" at the time i thought is was weed cuz it smelled like weed, well it left me and three others in suspended animation for 4 hrs, it felt like one second, i didn't even blink, when we "came to" i looked at the clock and freaked cuz it was 730 and we smoked it at 330, and i would find out later that "wet" meant formaldahyde so yea we inhaled embalming fluid, another reason im against vaccines cuz i know what that does...but if it were legal people would be able to grow their own or go to a store and buy so you wouldn't have to worrry about lacing.

if vaccines are  authorized and coca cola and mcdonalds then by all means cannabis should be

• Upvote 1

agreed responsible level

and you hit the nail right there

parents look after your kids, disipline them, guide them love them,

many times when a kid gets stupid on something and they are 13 yrs old, but they are

out at 230 am in the morning,

well guess what and who i blame,

not the drug or green

i blame the parents for not being parents

i have made many mistakes but i tried and keep trying,

church, love, school, discipline, rewards,  ohhhhh ya again love rules

choirs and 

again more love 

davis

• Upvote 1

it is way better than the food you eat, gmo... i bet if you legalized it you would see a drastic reduction in violent crimes associated with pharma alcholhol and other illegal drugs like coke, meth and crack

i know alcoholics who like to get belligerent and wave loaded guns around, i have never known a cannabis smoker to freak out, if anything just deep insight and its probably why most people smoke it.

• Upvote 1

i do, thats why i will never get rich doing this,

I interview my patients to insure they are screwed and really need help, 

I have one where his bones are turning to dust, he walks bent so far over 

he has to stare at the ground.

I have another extreme arthritis, cant move

i have seisures etc

You are correct, on the liscenses and thats the problem,

I hurt my hand can i have a license i do not agree with,

I do keep it real, and i only help who i believe really needs help.

I am not here to help you have a good weekend,

I am here to help who really needs it,

Hell i know so many that are so ill and cant get a liscense now because of all the abuse by others

who dont need them,

I do what i like to call donations and or gifts,

once again

You must prove to me, you are in need of this medicine

God gave us this gift to help, and thats what i am trying to do

the right way

davis

You have nothing but my respect Davis.

If your running a tight ship thats a beautiful thing.  I also know personally 3 other individuals that also have the same

attitude and maintain a close eye as to who they prescribe too .

If cannibus can make a person feel better who`s sick . Hey im all for that . Not a problem.

reality is oppressive people will always find an outlet if the state of texas wants to really do something useful they are going to regulate it so they can make money and at the same time help people.

if someone went through the effort to go see a doctor than its because that person knows that cannabis works for them, if a doctor says "no" then i would just find another dr. cuz nobody knows me and what works for me better than I. opine