Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi escapes assassination attempt when inspecting military units in Ramadi

yota691

breaking-img-ar.jpg

Roudao - Anbar

survived Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, an assassination attempt when inspecting military units in the city of Ramadi, a day after restored fully from the organization "Islamic state" Daash. A source in the Iraqi army in Al-Anbar, the network Roudao media, said that " Abadi arrived in Ramadi today, and lose the military units in the city, but the presence in the denominator bridge area in the center of Ramadi subjected to missile attack, withdrew from the area immediately. "arrived Abadi city of Ramadi today in an inspection visit was attended by the commander of ground forces team Riyadh Jalal Tawfiq, the head Anbar Provincial Council morning Krhot and a number of military and local officials. and said security forces on Monday (12/28/2015) full control over, about 110 kilometers west of the Iraqi capital city of Baghdad, Ramadi. The organization "Islamic state" Daash has attacked Ramadi It may last May and managed to gain control of it after fierce battles with the Iraqi army.

Good morning Yota.

I find this interesting this happens and when M probably thought it was a done deal he steps up to be the bigger guy.  <_<

"called to move away from militancy and extremism and rejection of strife and aggression."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/213455-maliki-calls-to-renounce-strife-and-aggression/#ixzz3viHMictT

Malaki is behind this and yet he continues to walk. Why hasn't he been imprisoned yet?

***///

... because the evil maliki is under the protection of IRAN who is under the protection and support of the President of The United States...

who is a tool employed by the greater evil of those who are running the whole damned show in

The M.E.  

You know the ones... the same guys holdin' up our RV until it best benefits THEM, see....    <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

Not wise on Abadi's part.  Ramadi was just liberated a couple days ago  Why would he be so dumb?  For a photo op? 

actually i believe very smart, show the people i am not afraid, show the people i will kick ass and take names,

show the people strength and like it or not

things are changing 

own opionion only

but thats what i would do, show strength which brings power and respect

davis

Edited by davis411
  • Upvote 5

actually i believe very smart, show the people i am not afraid, show the people i will kick ass and take names,

things are changing 

own opionion only

davis

Preach it brotha' Davis!!  Preach it!!  :bravo:

What I don't get, just how really powerful is that damn bastard Maliki for all that he's done....no one has attempt to put a bullet in him yet?!!!   :cowboy2:

Hope Abadi remains safe....so much has been accomplished it would be a total shame for all to fall apart now.

Pardon my rant......I just don't get it at times....... :facepalm:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1

Office of the Prime Minister denies news of exposure Abadi's motorcade came under fire in Ramadi
Political

Since 12/29/2015 18:24 pm (Baghdad time)

QWWER.jpg

BAGHDAD - scales News

He denied the Prime Minister's Office, Tuesday, news exposure Haider al-Abadi's motorcade came under fire in the city of Ramadi.

According to the official Iraqi channel in a flash I followed / scales News /, "The news dealt with by some media about the exposure of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi procession baseless".

He called on the Office of the Prime Minister, to "be careful in the transfer of information" .anthy 29/9 P

12/29/2015 20:29
53644.jpg?

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Prime Minister's Office denied Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, presented last procession to 'fire' during his visit conducted by the day to the city of Ramadi, while calling on the media to investigate the accuracy and objectivity and to seek information from reliable sources.

FBI spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said, 'We deny the news throughput of some media exposure about the prime minister's motorcade to fire in Ramadi, and emphasize that this news is not unfounded'.

He called Sabri, the media, to 'investigate the accuracy and objectivity in their work and to seek information from reliable sources'.

things are changing 

own opionion only

davis

Turns out, Abadi was smart and this never actually happened.

Edited by zzztop
  • Upvote 1