Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...Budget Completed In Full...Next Stop...Gazzette.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Rumored...Budget Completed.

We have just one confirmation.

Not varified. Your opine.

Ray Rens  15 Dec 2015 
FreedomBoomer:  Urgent House of Representatives vote on the ending paragraphs of the b​udget and approved by the full!!  LINK
Ivantulafitov:  translated > the House of Representatives approved the country's general budget for 2016 after the vote on all its clauses. The reporter said the agency all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives voted on all the paragraphs of the budget, including the Kurdistan region's share amounting to 17% ended ..
CODreamer:  congrats to the Iraqis on getting their budget done! woo hoo!
Ivantulafitov:  frank26 is saying on or before 1st jan they have to (RI or RV) because LDs will be out
Iko ward:  Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock,

15 Dec 2015  Bruce:

Intel now. Where are we now? We are in the midst of it. Seeing the roll out.

Where are we? We are in the midst of it. Midst of a perfect storm. WE are in the middle of it. We are seeing the roll out of this GCR, rollout of the exchanges taking place for some specialty groups. Will see our turn shortly.

Exchanges taking place for specialty groups. Banks received TRNs some weeks ago. Some months ago. Banks sent it back. The TRNs were sent back to the banks.

the banks had received their trns, some weeks ago, maybe over month ago. but because this not occur yet, some banks sent them back. because so close, they needed to be sent back to the banks. that has happend last couple of days.

Midafternoon today. Banks have received their funding including exchange locations. This currency was needed for our exchange. Banks are now ready. Within an hour of that, specialty groups for humaitarian projects started. These groups are small.

this afternoon, within an hour the VIP groups tied in with projects. small groups, 29 of these started to be funded this afternoon. i don’t know how long it take, small groups, mega funds for each one. funded for humanitarian projects. you know some of the names.

who is next. we believe we are next. hope to have celeb ration call tonight. but we believe our turn next. believe get notification maybe late tonight. hate to call it, but we believe hours or couple of days. I am encouraged what we are hearing.

Who is next? We believe we are next. Not quite there yet but we believe our turn is next. May get notifications tonight or tomorrow. Any time now. Hours to a couple of days away. Can't say everything he hears. But very encouraged. They do want us to have this for Christmas.

A couple of days ago everything set up for 1st basket. UN rates were locked and loaded. Our currencies are locked and loaded. We are in great shape. Our turn shortly.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

NEWS CONFIRMED — IRAQ BUDGET PASSED…IT INCLUDES HCL…ALL CONFIRMED TO BE PUBLISHED SATURDAY.
THE KURDS GOT THEIR 17%EVERYONE HAPPY, THEN IRAN SANCTIONS TO BE LIFTED WITHIN DAYS PER USA CONGRESS…FROM ALL THE NEWS THERE TO MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NOTHING NOW PENDING TO PREVENT THE NEW RATE FROM APPEARING AT ANYTIME.
HOWEVER I DO EXPECT FOR BANKING REASON THEY MAY WAIT TILL THE JAN 1 DATEIF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.  I AM SUPER PUMPED.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

NEWS CONFIRMED — IRAQ BUDGET PASSED…IT INCLUDES HCL…ALL CONFIRMED TO BE PUBLISHED SATURDAY.
THE KURDS GOT THEIR 17%EVERYONE HAPPY, THEN IRAN SANCTIONS TO BE LIFTED WITHIN DAYS PER USA CONGRESS…FROM ALL THE NEWS THERE TO MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NOTHING NOW PENDING TO PREVENT THE NEW RATE FROM APPEARING AT ANYTIME.
HOWEVER I DO EXPECT FOR BANKING REASON THEY MAY WAIT TILL THE JAN 1 DATEIF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.  I AM SUPER PUMPED.

where's the article Luigi?

• Upvote 2

uh Luigi, hate to brake it to ya .............but this ain't no article.

• Upvote 1