Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OBAMA: ‘ISIL DOES NOT REPRESENT ISLAM’

yota691

I certainly can't discern the difference upon face value, so upon our self preservation I would say the same. Until I see a landmark decision from the Muslims denouncing the terrorist and doing something actually about it......you are right I have to uphold them in the same regard.

Islamic State....first word is Islamic....The biggest difference between westboro and ISIS is that every Christian who can has openly condemned Westboro.  The crickets are still chirping waiting for the muslims in this country to speak out against ISIS and its insult to Islam.

Exactly my point

• Upvote 1

I certainly can't discern the difference upon face value, so upon our self preservation I would say the same. Until I see a landmark decision from the Muslims denouncing the terrorist and doing something actually about it......you are right I have to uphold them in the same regard.

Just wondering? How many Islamic muslims in this country are in the fight against ISIS. Ok, now how many have gone to fight with ISIS or ISIL or what every they call themselves now. Ya, thats right, a helllll of alot more going to fight with them. Thats the first clue.

I don't know if we will ever see Muslims in this country speak out against ISIS they have done so little to speak out against ISIS in their own countries.

Yep. How well do you think they will intigrate into the melting pot of the USA. Or will they isolate themselves and become disinfranchised and form their own cell and wipe out thousands. Obama better get ready, because ISIL said they are coming to his city next.

Sounds about right.....finally.  And for all those about to flame me for my opinion......remember Westboro Baptist Church can fill all of your Christian needs.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs, oddly enough the first I  in ISIL or ISIS does stand for Islam/Islamic, so they are representatives of Islam. You fail to recognize that America and the world has been touched by the hand of pure evil. Identical to the hand of Hitler in WW II. The wound is deep and fresh. Your comments, and the comments of those who speak the way you do are cold heartedly throwing salt in that wound. We have a President that is tired of war, that is unwilling to protect the people of the United States. A President that ignores the very statements ISIS releases to the world in which they say they have 4,000 willing to attack the western world. Their prize is the devistating destruction of the United States. Yota article states it very well " I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not being infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion. And to some degree, that is something that has to come from within the Muslim community itself. "

Your insensitive comments is what causes you to be "flamed out" .  As you turn your blind Obama eye from that which I and others see as fact and truth. Crying all the way to the Mods claiming unwarranted attacks from the likes of those who will not be silenced by self appointed PC police like yourself. While believing, like your President, that defense of ourselves, defense of our lives is what caused Parisian events to occure. Thereby, we must offer up some of our citizens lives so we can be somehow even. How un-American that is. The historic abuses that were done in the name of Christianity 400 years ago have long been settled, and provide the true modern Christians with lessons on what not to do, how not to spread the word of Jesus around the world. Which is why only festering pockets of the twisted Christian exhist in America. Namely, your Westboro Baptist Church, The KKK. Our constitution allows their actions and speech, it is the Body of Christ in America that keeps that cancer isolated and insignificant. They have not taken over any country in the name of themselves. They have not dug mass graves, the likes of which we have not seen since the Nazi Death Camps.

• Upvote 3

Shabs, oddly enough the first I  in ISIL or ISIS does stand for Islam/Islamic, so they are representatives of Islam. You fail to recognize that America and the world has been touched by the hand of pure evil. Identical to the hand of Hitler in WW II. The wound is deep and fresh. Your comments, and the comments of those who speak the way you do are cold heartedly throwing salt in that wound. We have a President that is tired of war, that is unwilling to protect the people of the United States. A President that ignores the very statements ISIS releases to the world in which they say they have 4,000 willing to attack the western world. Their prize is the devistating destruction of the United States. Yota article states it very well " I also think the Muslim community has to think about how we make sure that children are not being infected with this twisted notion that somehow they can kill innocent people and that that is justified by religion. And to some degree, that is something that has to come from within the Muslim community itself. "

Your insensitive comments is what causes you to be "flamed out" .  As you turn your blind Obama eye from that which I and others see as fact and truth. Crying all the way to the Mods claiming unwarranted attacks from the likes of those who will not be silenced by self appointed PC police like yourself. While believing, like your President, that defense of ourselves, defense of our lives is what caused Parisian events to occure. Thereby, we must offer up some of our citizens lives so we can be somehow even. How un-American that is. The historic abuses that were done in the name of Christianity 400 years ago have long been settled, and provide the true modern Christians with lessons on what not to do, how not to spread the word of Jesus around the world. Which is why only festering pockets of the twisted Christian exhist in America. Namely, your Westboro Baptist Church, The KKK. Our constitution allows their actions and speech, it is the Body of Christ in America that keeps that cancer isolated and insignificant. They have not taken over any country in the name of themselves. They have not dug mass graves, the likes of which we have not seen since the Nazi Death Camps.

I'll take Westboro Baptist Church anyday over joining ISIL. Oh, and how many people did Westboro kill and mame?

• Upvote 1

Obama: U.S. 'Can Welcome Refugees' AND 'Ensure Our Own Security'

Brittany M. Hughes | 20 hours ago

ObamaPressConf.jpg?zoom=2&resize=640%2C4
(Photo Credit: Creative Commons)

On the heels of the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris that left 129 dead and hundreds more wounded Friday night, President Obama doubled down on his promise to accept thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States during his remarks at the G20 Summit in Paris Monday morning.

In his speech, Obama said, “Many of these refugees are the victims of terrorism themselves. That’s what they’re fleeing. Slamming the door in their faces would be a betrayal of our values.”

“Our nations can welcome refugees who are desperately seeking safety and ensure our own security. We can and must do both,” he added.

Following the Paris attacks, numerous politicians and presidential candidates have called for Obama to reverse his plans to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees into the United States, expressing concern that some of those accepted might be terrorists themselves. The governors of Michigan and Alabama, as well as Gov. Greg Abbott in Texas, have halted plans in their state to resettle Syrians who enter the country.

Some Republican presidential candidates, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) have also called for a halt on allowing Syrian refugees into the United States.  

According to numerous reports, at least one of the attackers responsible for Friday’s attacks had previously arrived in Greece as part of a group of Syrian refugees.

From a CNN report published Sunday:

One of three bombers who detonated themselves at the Stade de France late Friday arrived on the Greek island of Leros on October 3 among numerous Syrian refugees, CNN's Christiane Amanpour reported, citing an unnamed French senator who was briefed by the Ministry of the Interior.

The senator told CNN that the man was carrying a fake or doctored Syrian passport, and also a registration document for refugee status issued by Greek authorities. The fingerprints taken by Greek authorities match those of the terrorist who blew himself up at the Stade de France, the senator said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UGUHlImrJE 

Obama: U.S. 'Can Welcome Refugees' And 'Ensure Our Own Security'

I did not go to the Mods on you.  I left them out of it and called you out like a man....own it.  PC and simple human decency are not one in the same.  Seems to me, an intelligent person such as yourself, would know this.  Of course you thought enough of it to bring your grievance to an entirely different thread, so I must deduce you don't get it.  By the way, have you apologized to Roth yet, or you just going to stand by your poignant "Christian like" insult?   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's BHO's solution -

After Paris, Obama Sends ISIS Reinforcements by Freeing 5 Al Qaeda Terrorists How thoughtful of Barack.
November 16, 2015
15.1K415
000511-54f2f801d765aa52203528e036d053d5.

How thoughtful of Barack.

ISIS has lost a few of its people in that Paris massacre. So Obama is sending off some Al Qaeda reinforcements.

Five men who have been held for more than 13 years at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been released and sent to the United Arab Emirates, the Pentagon said Sunday.

The five Yemeni men were accepted for resettlement in the Persian Gulf nation after U.S. authorities determined they no longer posed a threat, the Defense Department said in a statement. Their release brings the Guantanamo prison population to 107.

The released men, who arrived in the UAE on Saturday, were identified as Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi, Khalid Abd-al-Jabbar Muhammad Uthman al-Qadasi, Adil Said al-Hajj Ubayd al-Busays, Sulayman Awad Bin Uqayl al-Nahdi, and Fahmi Salem Said al-Asani.

"Men" is a euphemism for Al Qaeda terrorists. That's who these fine folks Obama freed are.

Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi was an Osama bin Laden bodyguard. There was a good deal of pushback to releasing him, but Barack Hussein Obama got his way. Again.

BHO has released a number of OBL's bodyguards already. Al-Razihi is listed as "high risk", but ISIS needs a few good "high risk" men.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260800/after-paris-obama-sends-isis-reinforcements-daniel-greenfield

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/16/uk-home-secretary-paris-attacks-nothing-islam/ UK Home Secretary: Paris Attacks ‘Have Nothing To Do With Islam’
Screen-Shot-2015-11-16-at-16.50.38-640x4
Matt Cardy/Getty

by Breitbart London16 Nov 20156,709

The Home Secretary Theresa May has said the attacks in Paris, “have nothing to do with Islam”. She said Islam was peaceful, whilst explaining that “appropriate security measures” will need to be taken at the England France football match tomorrow.

The Home Secretary was giving a speech to the House of Commons, just three days after eight terrorists, taking orders from the Islam State, murdered 129 people in Paris whilst screaming “Allah-hu Akbar”. Her closing words were:

“British Muslims and indeed Muslims worldwide have said very clearly these events are abhorrent.

“The attacks have nothing to do with Islam which is followed peacefully by millions of people around the world.

“The terrorists seek to divide us and to destroy our way of life but theirs is an empty, perverted and murderous ideology.

“They represent no one and they will fail.

“France grieves but she does not grieve alone. People of all faiths, of all nationalities and all backgrounds are with you. And together we will defeat them.”

The Home Secretary confirmed funding will be provided for an extra 1,900 officers at MI5, MI6 and GCHQ to “better respond to the threats we face from global terrorism”.

She also described the government’s new Investigatory Powers Bill—which has been described by opponents as the ‘snooper’s charter’—as a piece of “landmark legislation”, adding: “The police and intelligence and security agencies do an incredible job to keep this country safe”.

It has now been confirmed that armed police will be present at the England France game at Wembley stadium tomorrow. The France Germany game at the Stade De France was targeted during the Paris attacks on Friday.

The Metropolitan Police said in a statement: “This match will obviously be a more sombre event than usual as we all reflect the senseless loss of life that Paris suffered.

“However, we want everyone coming along to the match to know that our officers will be out there in increased numbers, to keep them safe. This will include extra, highly visible, armed officers who will be patrolling around Wembley Stadium.”

However, just four days ago, Mrs. May said that police forces could be stripped of their individual firearms units.

“I’m meeting with chief constables and police and crime commissioners to consider how complex and specialist capabilities like firearms and cyber units can be delivered between forces or in regional organised crime units,” she said, adding: “It does not make sense that everybody should duplicate efforts when we could be working together.

“It’s more than just sharing that resource, it’s about making sure the resource is set at the right level and also having greater flexibility in police workforce.”

This is the truth...

FYI- After lurking behinds the scenes for five years this is my first post  :eyebrows:

Plus 1 (+1) to you, I've listened to this guy several times over the years: He understands what is happening.

A good book to read that describes all this all from millennia ago and what has happened with today's "Israel".

Dr. Stephen Jones - "struggle for the birthright" god's-kingdom-ministries (dot) net - good stuff

Another good study is the so called "star of David" - see Acts 7:43

Wm13

Here's BHO's solution -

After Paris, Obama Sends ISIS Reinforcements by Freeing 5 Al Qaeda Terrorists How thoughtful of Barack.
November 16, 2015
15.1K415
000511-54f2f801d765aa52203528e036d053d5.

How thoughtful of Barack.

ISIS has lost a few of its people in that Paris massacre. So Obama is sending off some Al Qaeda reinforcements.

Five men who have been held for more than 13 years at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been released and sent to the United Arab Emirates, the Pentagon said Sunday.

The five Yemeni men were accepted for resettlement in the Persian Gulf nation after U.S. authorities determined they no longer posed a threat, the Defense Department said in a statement. Their release brings the Guantanamo prison population to 107.

The released men, who arrived in the UAE on Saturday, were identified as Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi, Khalid Abd-al-Jabbar Muhammad Uthman al-Qadasi, Adil Said al-Hajj Ubayd al-Busays, Sulayman Awad Bin Uqayl al-Nahdi, and Fahmi Salem Said al-Asani.

"Men" is a euphemism for Al Qaeda terrorists. That's who these fine folks Obama freed are.

Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi was an Osama bin Laden bodyguard. There was a good deal of pushback to releasing him, but Barack Hussein Obama got his way. Again.

BHO has released a number of OBL's bodyguards already. Al-Razihi is listed as "high risk", but ISIS needs a few good "high risk" men.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260800/after-paris-obama-sends-isis-reinforcements-daniel-greenfield

Yeah, that's his way of helping terrorism, when the news is busy covering a a high profile terrorist attack, he lets more terrorist go free.  Imagine that!  And he wants to bring 10,000 syrians here which there is no way to tell if they are refugees or not.  Why bring them here out of their homeland or part of the woods if you will?  I wouldn't want to be uprooted, I would want my country to grow some and stand up to these losers.  Problem is their ideology is pretty close in the same.    Watch out folks, sharia is coming to a US city near you if this pres i dent keeps bringing in his brotherhood buddies in.  THEY ARE USING "OUR" LAWS AGAINST US.  WHEN WILL WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.  Like Colter says, Trump just got elected from this France tragedy.