Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance confirms that the issuance of the central bank to hold dinars category Al50.000 Old aims to delete the zeros

yota691

Parliamentary Finance confirms that the issuance of the central bank to hold dinars category Al50.000 Old aims to delete the zeros                                                                                                               657575675656_744552847.jpg                                                                                                   Posted by: observer in the news, economy 11/13/2015 0 0 visit According to a member of the Finance Committee in Parliament MP Masood Haider, on Friday, that the issuance of central bank for the category of the fifty thousand dinars hold works by the central bank for a long time. Haider said in a press statement child "Iraq law" that the purpose of the issuance of this category of the "50" thousand Iraqi dinars is to remove three zeros from the Iraqi currency in the distant future, to facilitate internationalized currency among citizens. He added, with regard to the distribution of half the employees' salaries to "US dollar" There is nothing official in this regard, pointing out that this is just some of the demands of the House of Representatives no more. Referred to as the Central Bank of Iraq, Wednesday, 01.11.2015 issued banknotes category (50) thousand dinars, and as pointed out that the new category is dominated by light brown with included a number of security and technical signs, confirmed that the paper included photographs planning to paddle wheel Euphrates and marshes of Iraq.

THERE IS NOTHING OFFICICAL IN THIS  !   this is just what  the members of the  parliament are asking for { meaning  to me  they have no idea what the zeros  off  means either ,  2 days ago ,  an economist  mentioned , "   the  zero`s would not come off the  currency at all ,  but  more , off the  value or re-structuring of the  currency  "       .ooo86 -----  .86   !    just the way it reads  to me

• Upvote 4

Yes,I can see your point.There is still the article that was put out a while back I believe near the end of 2013 ish where the IMF ? stated the bills would not lose the value stated? Essentially what I took from that was just as you mentioned , the zeros coming off the rate..  Guess we won't truly know until this ride is over how the outcome is going to be.

A thought came to my mind the other day.  All along in this investment, our collective dinar goggles, mine included, have envisioned the deleting-of-the-3-zeros as RVing the dinar from its current $.00086/dinar to $.86/dinar.  Yes, that surely removes the 3 leading zeroes from the exchange rate.  However, so does instituting an exchange rate of $.10/dinar!  At 10 cents per dinar, all of the three leading zeroes are gone.  Granted, it's not the $1.00 rate we all still hope to see, but a 10 cent exchange rate would mean that those one million dinars we all bought for around $1,000 would be worth $100,000....for a phenomenal 10,000% return on investment (ROI).

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Time will tell , but that is the first thing that came to my mind when I seen the new one come out , cut the zeros and turns it into a 50 , which after taxes and bank spread means basically nada

That why the 50 note was discontinue....and those that been around have read too many articles stating delete of the zeros will give purchasing power to the citizens...which doesn't correspond to the word nada.... 

• Upvote 6

THERE IS NOTHING OFFICICAL IN THIS ! this is just what the members of the parliament are asking for { meaning to me they have no idea what the zeros off means either , 2 days ago , an economist mentioned , " the zero`s would not come off the currency at all , but more , off the value or re-structuring of the currency " .ooo86 ----- .86 ! just the way it reads to me

I said the same thing a long while ago people scoffed. One thing I know is I've been called worse by better people. Lol

I want to belive they need more purchasing power than the USD.

FWD

GO RV

THERE IS NOTHING OFFICICAL IN THIS  !   this is just what  the members of the  parliament are asking for { meaning  to me  they have no idea what the zeros  off  means either ,  2 days ago ,  an economist  mentioned , "   the  zero`s would not come off the  currency at all ,  but  more , off the  value or re-structuring of the  currency  "       .ooo86 -----  .86   !    just the way it reads  to me

I am coming up with the same thing   .86

THERE IS NOTHING OFFICICAL IN THIS ! this is just what the members of the parliament are asking for { meaning to me they have no idea what the zeros off means either , 2 days ago , an economist mentioned , " the zero`s would not come off the currency at all , but more , off the value or re-structuring of the currency " .ooo86 ----- .86 ! just the way it reads to me

I am with ya 100% Jeepguy!

At they are talking about it again. I really hate those long hauls where the news is everything but what I wanna hear.. I think they are really gonna do something big this time around. Abadi being the plotter that he is, he has had time enough to get Iraq ready for the "big event"!!!!

Subject matter is a non discloseable ~ meaning irrelevant.

Why is such a topic presented, that involves an intentional LOP

which historically is never discussed publicly?

The CBI still shows the 50 IQD as a distributed banknote. http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

The western powers aka; NWO are in serious trouble in their attempts at keeping Iraq down ~ this was their intent the whole time.

So as this masquerade nears its end, it is to everyone's advantage to read between the lines while the propaganda increases.

• Upvote 1