Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1,500% of WHAT???

rockfl9

So...you only check in for e tertainment, ie, to make fun of other people? That's pretty sad, caz. I come here to learn current dinar news which may affect my investment. Hey if things get worse, there is a chance we can lose our money. I would prefer not to do that. Now I am clear on why you post. Pure entertainment without any purpose other than to stir the pot and get your jollies. It's probably time you moved on to other websites if you have nothing of substance to provide members here. Your words, not mine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL, I'm not the one who attempts (badly at that) to engage others in traps under the guise of "discussion/debate". You come hear for news on Dinar.......LOL..........hey Einstein where do you think that news comes from............the net! There is no secret source for info. I've asked you at least 3 times I believe, seeing as you have trolled here for "six years" how many other cartoon character names have you had & which ones were they? Someone who's opinionated as yourself I can't believe you've been here silent and then PRESTO suddenly "six years" later you decide to interject. Of course I already know your answer-LOL Same as every other LOPster before ya. For some reason most LOPsters preach honesty and how much Gurus lie..........but somehow feel they are exempt-priceless

• Upvote 1

Hey Caz I've come to the conclusion that he must be one of those Sado's because he just loves get an asswhooping. He just can't leave it alone , he just keep prodding until he gets spanked and then he whimpers and cries, his eyes roll back in his head in delight and then he comes back for more. I quite frankly don't believe the he belongs in the tank because there is nothing of substance to substantiate his 5 or 6 year plan. There is nothing worse than a reformed lopster !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Caztex, (since you are probably the same person under different pseudonyms), you always throw up your "straw man" when I ask a genuine question. Your "straw man" is always cached in the same way. You start by questioning my credibility as a poster, as a dinar holder, "my "motives", etc, etc. You, in your own words, only come here for entertainment. In other words, you only come here to chide, deride, slander, and bully, hidden behind your little computer cable. If you want entertainment, then my suggestion to you is to turn on the TV and go to MTV. It is scripted for your level of maturity. Maybe, just maybe, when the bullies are driven away from DV, we can resume the intellectual debates that I have enjoyed reading on DV over the years. As to YOUR question as to why I come here to get iraq sitreps, it is because I always find up to date articles posted by people who are tuned in to the GOI. DV is a great place for information on my investment. I don't come to read Luigi's garbage, and I don't come here because I'm bored and want some "entertainment".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Tex,

Ol Auntyem wants anyone that will listen that he comes here for Dinar info-LOL!!! I bet he was told by a "guru" that you have to come to a Dinar site to get said info......no where else-LOL!!! He also states that he believes that if anything were to happen it's years away(his words). If he truly believes this..........why is he here now? His whole premise like so many other LOPsters is total............I think we all know the answer.

• Upvote 1

Ya still haven't answered my question..........how many & what were your other DV cartoon characters? Mine has not changed.

And I still believe and time will prove me correct, u are here under the guise of discussion/debate..........but that will lead as it always does argument & degrading posts with those that don't agree with your views. That's when your LOPster colors will present themselves.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Damn that was a good laugh ! The entertainment was priceless! He won't last long because of the perimeters that he has established for himself doesn't leave much wiggle room for a lopster. They always think that they are so smart but it doesn't take a Philadelphia Lawyer to trap them in their own game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are those that add valued information to DV, and those are others who just seem to want to create conflict.  I would suggest visiting this link and scroll down to post #19.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183881-head-of-isis-threatens-usa-with-revenge/#entry1412695

Look at the reasoning of the moderators for the actions they took on the left of that page.

I wonder if they are getting annoyed yet?

• Upvote 2

I, too, have wondered why the moderators have let this diatribe continue.  Debate can be a good thing, but there is an art to it.  A debate is a tool to attempt to convince the other side of your point of view.  I think this has run its course.  I appreciate that Adam gives space for people to air their opinions (including me), but this has seriously gotten embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

Coors, are you directing your post towards me, or my antagonists? I am looking for people who wish to engage in speculation about where we are in this investment. I'm not a lobster and I'm not interested in getting into the mud wrestle aspect of arguments. However I seemed to have drawn a following of such people. It is not my intention on this site to annoy members, but it seems that whenever I discuss a longer range viewpoint of making money off this investment I draw unfriendly fire. Is there not room here for my viewpoint as long as I'm not a lobster? Otherwise it is a pretty narrow range of topics to post on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Coors, are you directing your post towards me, or my antagonists? I am looking for people who wish to engage in speculation about where we are in this investment. I'm not a lobster and I'm not interested in getting into the mud wrestle aspect of arguments. However I seemed to have drawn a following of such people. It is not my intention on this site to annoy members, but it seems that whenever I discuss a longer range viewpoint of making money off this investment I draw unfriendly fire. Is there not room here for my viewpoint as long as I'm not a lobster? Otherwise it is a pretty narrow range of topics to post on.

If you feel your questions are legit and don't fit the standard LOPsterism mold......perhaps posting in the "Opinion, Perspectives....." section would be better suited to your needs.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

"engage in specualation about where we are in this investment"..........LOL really! "six years" of virtually no activity/movement & u need clarification! Here's a one word answer that should help ya.......ZIP!!! Here's another.......NADA! As per yer "longer range viewpoint", here's a one word answer that should help ya with that too...........MAYBE!!! With the way things change minute by minute in Iraq, what other answer could there be - smh

• Upvote 2

I, too, have wondered why the moderators have let this diatribe continue.  Debate can be a good thing, but there is an art to it.  A debate is a tool to attempt to convince the other side of your point of view.  I think this has run its course.  I appreciate that Adam gives space for people to air their opinions (including me), but this has seriously gotten embarrassing.

I agree and will remove myself from this topic. It's each individual right to engage with one another on this site. To do so with alternative motives is gutless and deceitful IMO.

• Upvote 2

To answer your question:

I never mentioned you in my post.  I would suggest that because “you” mentioned this, that you must perceive yourself in this light.  It is you that view your posting pattern in that way, not me.

Perhaps you need to expand your horizons beyond the lobster pot!

You might want to read Shabb’s post above….perhaps you need to post in the opinion section as he suggested. 

You mentioned the “thin” nature of DV.  I would love to see you post in the opinions section, or, even better, what are your thoughts on precious metals, and/or the economy.  Perhaps you have some favorite music or hobbies.  All of this is a large part of what DV represents.

Shabb’s leans a little left, and I a little right.  I view him as one of the finest members on DV.  We can disagree in our views, but we are always respectful of one another, and always open minded to what the others opinions might be.  I look forward to getting to together with him post RV for his…. RV..BV….

BV being Black Velvet…..perhaps you will join us!

You may notice he doesn’t post on weekends……that is his family time……The DV family knows these things about one another.  I would invite you to become a part of the family.

I am sorry if you feel I have you singled you out.  You might rethink that, and at the same time, if you are really here to be a part of the group, then be a part of the group!!

• Upvote 3

Coors, I simply want to read current iraqi news articles which DV does best, and present my opinion as with any other member. It is not my intention to annoy or anger any other member, but neither do I enjoy being insulted for my opinion. I will probably stay upstairs predominantly from now on because the climate in the lobster tank is toxic. My opinion of the dinar being viewed as a long term profit-making strategy is shared by the majority of my circle of dinar friends ( people who have been invested for 5 or more years). I was amazed that it is apparently NOT shared by the majority of DV members. Each of us has our own philosophy on this investment, but in the end, that is all it is, just an investment in money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Then why are the IMF, World Bank and Japan loaning the CBI huge sums of money? I think that fact points to aN economy in dire trouble. They have a triple threat right now. 1. ISIS, 2. Oil at $45 a barrel, and 3. Dysfunctional and very corrupt government in Baghdad.

been away from the tank and its good to see previously banned members lol

Coors, I simply want to read current iraqi news articles which DV does best, and present my opinion as with any other member. It is not my intention to annoy or anger any other member, but neither do I enjoy being insulted for my opinion. I will probably stay upstairs predominantly from now on because the climate in the lobster tank is toxic. My opinion of the dinar being viewed as a long term profit-making strategy is shared by the majority of my circle of dinar friends ( people who have been invested for 5 or more years). I was amazed that it is apparently NOT shared by the majority of DV members. Each of us has our own philosophy on this investment, but in the end, that is all it is, just an investment in money.

It is your intent shill

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1