Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumours IS Will Leave Mosul Without a Fight !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Mosul While Handing Out Dresses To ISIS So That They Can 'Slip' Out Of Town !

Rumours IS Will Leave Mosul Without a Fight
Islamic State Caliph claims prophet visited him in a dream, and asking him to leave Mosul without violence

Basnews views
15.03.2015 17:28

MOSUL

Rumours are spreading throughout the city of Mosul in northern Iraq that Islamic State (IS) Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi intends to leave Mosul before any clashes take place.

A source inside Mosul told Iraqi local media that following Friday prayers, a rumour spread about the future of the city.

According to the rumour, al-Baghdadi saw the prophet Mohammed in a dream in which the prophet asked him to leave Mosul without fighting forces against IS so as to not suffer any loses.

Mosul residents have apparently greeted the rumour optimistically, and now wait for zero hour in an operation to liberate their city.

Some residents, however, do not believe the rumour. They believe that it is propaganda trying to show al-Baghdadi as a true Muslim, and persuade people to be more patient with the struggles they face.

http://basnews.com/en/news/2015/03/15/rumours-of-is-will-leave-mosul-without-a-fight/

• Upvote 8

2015-03-15-140242%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B
Prophet ordered Baghdadi withdraw from Mosul ..!
14:02
15/03/2015
Local residents said, Sunday, that the elements of the organization Daash on its way to withdraw from the city, by order of the organization's leader, "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi," personally.
He said the witnesses, that "elements of the organization create enough among the people what hospitality Baghdadi ordered his fighters to prepare to withdraw from the city, on the grounds that (al-Khalifa met the Prophet, peace be upon him in a dream, and that the Prophet ordered him to leave Mosul and leave."
The city erupted, two days ago, the news of the alleged vision that has spread quickly among the population and the militant organization preparing to leave them apparently, but without knowing the date of departure. "
And exposed Daash sites in Mosul and the surrounding village to daily bombing of the international coalition and artillery Kurdish Peshmerga forces aircraft.
But locals say that the random shelling and affects dozens of civilians in their homes

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/199044-prophet-ordered-baghdadi-withdraw-from-mosul/#ixzz3UTjABKvl

• Upvote 3

Rumor further states the IsIs thugs are leaving town dressed as Women.

Therefore, time to arrest all persons dressed as females, line them up for genital inspection.......depending on results either set the female person free or otherwise shoot their cahones off...........a fitting act to exact justice to these vicious thugs.

• Upvote 6

It would maybe be right on time now wouldn't it........things that make you go hummmm! ISIS may have been part of the grand picture to show that Iraq's economy could withstand this whole event and come out stronger because of it......maybe?

Edited by jobug38
  • Upvote 1

Would it be wrong to set up a "Mandress" shop in Mosul with an inspection flap in front instead of an exit flap in rear?....................Ah Geez, this post is going all wrong.  I know they're dressing up as women but they still need an inspection flap.  I was originally thinking of a T-shirt shop with Ts that said   "I Survived The IS Muslim Radical Queers" but I didn't think that would go over too well.  It seems not too many people in Iraq wear T-shirts.  And if you wore something that said what I just wrote, it just might cost you your life.  Yeah, this post is a mess. Oh hell.  Maybe I should open a Mandress shop here.,  Any thoughts on that idea anyone?

They'll leave because they armed the whole city to be one big bomb "Goonies" trap. --

A real possibility.  Iraqi forces move into the city.  Isis starts blowing up any and everything killing civilians, children, and troops and then sending out propaganda of the inhumanity of the Iraqi and allied forces.  

This religious zealot Baghdadi is blinded by his religious fervor.  He is not going to stop being a thorn in any group of people who will not accept his belief system.  A person becomes what they believe and Baghdadi believes in the beheading, murder, rape, and genocide of all those who oppose Islam (his version).  

He is claiming that he has had a vision of their prophet Muhammud/Muhammad telling him (Baghdadi) to leave the city.  I hope he believes his nightmare and leaves the city!  But I wouldn't trust the sucker for a moment.  He is a liar, preaching lies, and destroying his own people.  He is an ISLAMIC THUG, and thugs CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!