Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TLar speaks 12/30

Deborah Layne

TLAR has made (mostly) educated comments with no predictions for at least one year, I wouldn't place TLAR in the guru category as most have.

As I understand it, TLAR is close to some fellow Dinar Investors who have invested more than most.

Based on those contacts, he went out on a limb predicting a revaluation date (that date was based on intel from friends he thought had credible info....they didn't).

So he was wrong in this one instance....and he will probably be wrong in his 2nd prediction between Dec 25th & Jan 1st.

Geeeeez....what a horrible guy for "trying" to pass on info he thought was credible, from heavily Invested friends....they were wrong, it's that simple.

So not sure how some folks place him in the same guru category as Okie, Terryk and the rest of the motley crew, who we know speak NO TRUTH at all.

Yeah, I hear ya.....what do I know, this is only my 3rd post.

I'm pretty sure I have been around a few years longer than most people in this thread....except for MIT.

I was around when DinarThug "began" sharing his wisdom & educational chatter.......by the way Thug, U R the most awesome orator of all.

Oh.....and boosterbglee & Shelley have been around awhile also.

Like most, this is the reason I've remained in voyeur mode & don't post.

I don't care to get caught up in the drama from newbies who enjoy sharing their negative wisdom (aka crap).

As I stated in my 1st or 2nd post recently, if Scooter & TheMachine.....who are obviously highly educated Investors, if they see a reason to Invest in the Dinar, I will also remain invested & not put down others who care to comment. I've worked in the Currency field previously and I know several parties much brighter than myself, they also see nice "potential" in this investment .....hopefully in 2015.

Negative comments seem to come just from the miserable people who believed guru speech at one time, got involved because of guru speech & now hate anyone who's a bit off on their statement. Thanks, but I think I'll remain in voyeur mode.....until the next vile statement comes along.

+1 for you Deborah, I agree with everything you stated........plus, I like your purple hue!!

Sandfly!!

I agree with you 100% :)

Thanks drj. If people who like to neg others use their quotas up on me at least they don't have them to use on others.

One thing I will say about TLarsbrother. TLar might not be everybody's cup of tea, but he's not stupid. And he doesn't have a huge ego that demands attention as do most of the names we know. A lot of these gurus are really just regular people. Regular people don't have a blood lust for fame or massacre their way to the top of the guru food chain. I have absolutely no problem with TLar as a person, and as a newshound - shoot me, but I like him.

I would bet good, pre-RV money that TLar ISN'T Tlarsbrother. Why? Because no other guru, especially the ones with huge, earth-shattering egos, post under "SteveI'sBrother" or (cough, cough) "Kaperonisbrother" or "Strykersbrother" It would be beyond dumb to post as your own brother. I don't think even TLarsbrother is TLars brother, and if so clearly he just wants to benefit by the connection. Which is fine.

If Im wrong, then maybe TLar will contact me and tell me he's naive enough to post as his own brother. But being the most duh obvious, knee-jerk assumption others would make, I'm thinking... not a chance.

That being said... Yeah, it doesn't take an anointed dinar guru brain to come up with these dates. But I'm sure that the guy has 800 people emailing him begging for his opinion on when it'll happen. Heck, we even have a weekly Adam thread to ask him his opinions, so let's not be too quick to make fun of people who ask others for their thoughts.

I'm not starry eyed about ANY guru, but I do know a number of very sharp, well-connected people who have extremely educated and informed opinions. Sometimes, it so happens that I respect the opinion of someone who's got s guru name. TLar happens to fall in that category for me. I'm just glad that he's not passing on Intel. If he'd never done that, he'd not be slammed so hard.

That's it :) Thanks for evening me out drj. I have a feeling the cowardly type will be hitting that red button pretty hard on me for this ;)

I agree with you :). You go girl :)

• Upvote 1

I'm going to share my 2 cents and obviously, based on the above posts, there are others that disagree...

There are people out there that are purchasing dinar based on Tlar's predictions instead of paying rent, making the car payment, buying groceries, and other specific needs and IMO, that is flat-out wrong. 

After missing one of his predictions, Tlar apologized and stated that he would no longer post predictions yet, he was right back at it with his December 25th to 31st dates.  Now, it's pushed to January 11, 2015.  IMO, he lied when he stated that he would no longer post. 

I was willing to give him a pass on his first couple of missed predictions but as I have stated, 3 strikes and you're out.  In my book, he is just like any other guru.  By giving him a pass because "he's a good guy" or "he breaks down the news" and not holding he feet to the fire like anyone else continues to harm those that fall pray to his predictions.  I cannot in good conscience sit here and not say something. 

Again, I am sharing my honest feelings here and others will certainly disagree and that's fine by me.  I feel that we can disagree without being disrespectful to one another.  I felt that Ollyowl's post to Deb was WAY out of line and I was happy to see that the mods removed it.  We are all on the same page, we want this to happen. In spite of the guru's, there are so many good people here!  I have been in this investment for 10 years and I, like many others, would like to see the RV tomorrow. 

God Bless you and Happy New Year to all!

Dr. J

• Upvote 5

I'm going to share my 2 cents and obviously, based on the above posts, there are others that disagree...

There are people out there that are purchasing dinar based on Tlar's predictions instead of paying rent, making the car payment, buying groceries, and other specific needs and IMO, that is flat-out wrong. 

After missing one of his predictions, Tlar apologized and stated that he would no longer post predictions yet, he was right back at it with his December 25th to 31st dates.  Now, it's pushed to January 11, 2015.  IMO, he lied when he stated that he would no longer post. 

I was willing to give him a pass on his first couple of missed predictions but as I have stated, 3 strikes and you're out.  In my book, he is just like any other guru.  By giving him a pass because "he's a good guy" or "he breaks down the news" and not holding he feet to the fire like anyone else continues to harm those that fall pray to his predictions.  I cannot in good conscience sit here and not say something. 

Again, I am sharing my honest feelings here and others will certainly disagree and that's fine by me.  I feel that we can disagree without being disrespectful to one another.  I felt that Ollyowl's post to Deb was WAY out of line and I was happy to see that the mods removed it.  We are all on the same page, we want this to happen. In spite of the guru's, there are so many good people here!  I have been in this investment for 10 years and I, like many others, would like to see the RV tomorrow. 

God Bless you and Happy New Year to all!

Dr. J

Drj :)

You said it right.  I personally feel like when it happens, it happens.  I read the guru's prediction, watch for it but not run on emotional roller coaster anymore.  I think we have been there, done it and there is nothing more to it.  We still hold on to our dinar because we believe and we hope it will rv and like you said, I wish it happens tomorrow but if not, I am okay.  

Greed gets people in trouble.. if we can do investment wisely, it will bring fruits and still the rule applies, you win some, you lose some, at the end.. we are still winning in our own way :)

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure the man has a higher IQ and a more enlarged intellect than the ignorant people who get a charge out of calling him "stupid" And yes- I'm tired of stupid people as well.

Neg me all day long for that, doesn't make you smart for calling someone clearly smarter than you "stupid"

If you want to be considered smart, then YOU step out on a limb and YOU share your knowledge and YOU put up with ignorant, never-had-an-original thought posters who've managed to post less than 2 dozen times and likely never had a respectful thing to say about anybody.

Hahaha ... Wait ... o_O ... how many is two dozen?  I'm guessing that may take a bit of figuring beyond that one's capabilities !!!

That's Just My Clown Nose ! ;)

Which Only Enhances My 'Stellar' Good Looks ! :rolleyes:

41E%2ByewxOxL.jpg

:D     :D     :D

Stellar ?

Yeah ... that's the ticket!!!

Not sure you'll want to see him out of make up though ...

fat_cyclist.jpg

• Upvote 2

Deb, Sandfly is a soldier in the ME who is trying to get as many posts as possible by saying "thanks" or some other really short message with little to no supportive content to it, for no other reason than to apparently follow each thread or up his post count, from what I can tell.

I have nothing against him, but I don't understand why everyone defends him and his "politeness" when his arbitrary thanks on each thread can't possibly be taken as genuine or original. I'm just saying. Sure it's okay and wonderful to thank the amazing contributors to this site. But it seems as though his thanks posts are done out of some sort of habitual game or other hidden reason no one has been able to find out. He never explains himself and why he posts so little or just "thanks" each time.

He even has some ritualistic copycats on this forum who mimic/mock his thank posts for the fun of it.

/shrug

• Upvote 1

Deb, Sandfly is a soldier in the ME who is trying to get as many posts as possible by saying "thanks" or some other really short message with little to no supportive content to it, for no other reason than to apparently follow each thread or up his post count, from what I can tell.

I have nothing against him, but I don't understand why everyone defends him and his "politeness" when his arbitrary thanks on each thread can't possibly be taken as genuine or original. I'm just saying. Sure it's okay and wonderful to thank the amazing contributors to this site. But it seems as though his thanks posts are done out of some sort of habitual game or other hidden reason no one has been able to find out. He never explains himself and why he posts so little or just "thanks" each time.

He even has some ritualistic copycats on this forum who mimic/mock his thank posts for the fun of it.

/shrug

Wow you got all of that just because he says Thanks??? You are the type of person to try and find a negative in everything. Have a chill pill and relax a little. You and Reiman should sit and have a cup of coffee together and complain about the world so the two of you don't have to bring it here. Geeeeez.

• Upvote 3

Most of the time when I try to "plus" somebody's comment it doesn't take. When someone amswers a question or says something that IMO deserves a pat on the back, I can't always plus them. I can appreciate a knee-jerk impulse to say "thanks"

I don't know that the number of times a person posts does anything for his or her presence here. Most people are lurkers. Some post a bunch. Some post occasionally. I understand your viewpoint about the guy but I don't happen to share it. There are enough ugly, caustic, rude people here that I can't personally throw in a guy whose known just for saying "thank you" into the pile. Maybe it's because I'm from the South and we Southern women put a high value on courtesy and manners.

When I mimick his "thank you" I do it in appreciation and humor. I guess there are people who mimick him because they're jerks. It takes all kinds...

And sandfly for explaining what sandfly means, bj

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow you got all of that just because he says Thanks??? You are the type of person to try and find a negative in everything. Have a chill pill and relax a little. You and Reiman should sit and have a cup of coffee together and complain about the world so the two of you don't have to bring it here. Geeeeez.

Whoa, no need to get all hostile seeming. I'm not the type to find the negative in everything. I was simply making an observation after being on here several years that there has never been a clear indication why Sandfly only posts short statements or thanks. He does seem to have certain people he interacts with more than a simple thanks, such as DinarThug, but other than that, his 18,000+ posts seem to be mostly just that. Maybe long ago he did lengthier posts with more substance and contributed to debates and discussions, but nothing in the years I've been on here indicate that. Maybe he's not good with words or just doesn't know what to add. Or maybe I'm just expecting too much from people on a currency speculation forum site…

Either way, I'm not trying to make enemies so don't think I'm meaning him any ill will.

• Upvote 3