Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TLar speaks 12/30

Deborah Layne

Tlar speaks - 12-30

The Iraqi Stock Market has been closed on the 29th of Dec and will not re-open until the 11th. The budget has been agreed to but it too will not be voted on until around the same time period but will be made retroactive to the January 1st. Articles have come out stating that the provinces, who for the first time will be managing their own affairs and projects under the new Federation Laws, will be funded with the opening of the budget in January. The HCL is also agreed to in full by both the Kurds and Baghdad. The HCL is revenue sharing and it is based on the budget. It tells all sects how much they will get out of the oil revenues and how they will be paid. The HCL is scheduled to go into effect around the first of the year and must come before the budget is opened. We know that a basket of new laws opening their country up to global investment that have already had 2 readings meaning they only need a vote, are ready to go. We know that great preparations have been made for months on a National Reconciliation meeting that is to take place next Saturday. Dignitaries from around the country and globe will be in attendance. .

So IMO it looks as though we are looking at sometime up until the 11th of January or just before to see monetary change in Iraq. We know new coins (fils) and the smalls have been minted because the CBI has told us so in articles. We know the coins were distributed to the banks because of articles stating the CBI held a special auction for them. We know Shabibi has been acquitted and Abadi has discussed bringing him back to head the CBI. We know Shabibi is the author of the plan to delete the zeros. We know that in 2012 in Washington that Shabibi, when asked about the monetary change by a group of potential investors, said this would be a raise in value, not a lop. What does all this mean?

I think we are looking at Iraq going global in January as they themselves have stated in many articles. They need a currency to complete their transition. So I am expecting monetary change in Iraq between now and just before their stock market re-opens. I can happen at anytime. IMO the change will occur just before the budget is passed and opened. IMO no funding will take place from the 2015 budget until the currency changes.I personally believe that Iraq will not miss this opportunity. The Abadi government for the first time has called for the CBI to speed up deleting the zeros. This is much different from the previous government who continued to be apposed to any change or taking the dinar international. The government has acknowledged that the Central Bank of Iraq is independent and that the government will seek no loans from the CBI. This is a CBI decision alone, but the CBI and the Abadi government are working together to make this happen and it is my opinion that the government and the CBI are ready to see this go.

What is deleting the zeros? The CBI themselves under Shabibi stated the zeros would be deleted off the nominal value giving purchasing power to the currency. The finance committee stated the "leading zeros" would be deleted. We only find leading zeros on the exchange rate, not the currency itself. In 2010 Shabibi presented to parliament laws he wanted passed which would penalize any street vendor who knowingly takes advantage of a customer on the first day. These laws are only meaningful if the currency value changes quickly. In other words if the 1 dinar is equal to the 1000 dinar as in a lop, it would be hard pressed to gouge anyone. But if the 1 is only one of 1000 and an apple that yesterday cost 1000 dinars but today only cost one dinar, a uninformed customer that has been buying apples everyday, might be inclined to think that apple is still 1000 dinars. The vendor could easily take advantage of this customer on day one. So Shabibi wanted laws passed to protect the consumer from being taken advantage of by punishing the vendor if he tries this. It was a major concern in 2010 - 2012 of Shabibi's. So if Shabibi stated in 2012 at an investor meeting that this is not a lop, then it has to be what they stated all along. It is an increase in the exchange rate of the dinar.

So what is the rate if they remove the leading zeros? By removing the zeros you would come to the natural conclusion that the rate would be .86 to one dollar, right? Deleting the zeros of the exchange rate does not necessarily mean 86 cents. It only implies the zeros are gone. So the rate can be 86 or a number greater than because removing the zeros is not definitive as to value. The only thing it tells use is the zeros will be gone. With that I will leave you with this thought. Abadi has turned out to be the Ronald Reagan of the middle East. He has accomplished more for Iraq in the 3 months he has been in office that Maliki did in the last eight years. He is bringing pride back to the Iraqi's. He has repaired relationships both between the sects and in the surrounding countries. He has brought Iraq back to fiscal responsibility and he WILL bring riches and prosperity to the country in the next few years. He is a doer out to fix the problems quickly. He has proven to be a great politician and statesman. What a relief after the last government (mafia).

tlar

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

I am trying to be nice but he did call it for December 25th-31st.  The problem that I have with Tlar is that he was adamant to the point of being condescending.  Now he's back-peddling and it's "up to January 11th but it could happen at anytime."   No kidding, like anyone reading the news can't figure that one out?

Sorry but Tlar strikes out for the third time in as many months.  Whomever called him Tliar might have nailed it. 

For the record, I am sure that the person posting as "Tlar's brother" is Tlar so the games can stop. 

Finally, someone hit you with a neg on your second post, Deb, so I evened you out. 

• Upvote 9

You know... I understand that people have mixed emotions about Tlar.     And I agree that he should stay away from predictions.    But I do feel that he does stay on top of whats going on in Iraq and tries to relay that back to us.    And for that Im grateful.    He's really not a bad person.    He means well.    I guess he lets this get the best of him sometimes.

Deborah,  Thank you for bringing this over.  I enjoyed reading it.    Hope he's right.     :)

• Upvote 12

Thanks drj. If people who like to neg others use their quotas up on me at least they don't have them to use on others.

One thing I will say about TLarsbrother. TLar might not be everybody's cup of tea, but he's not stupid. And he doesn't have a huge ego that demands attention as do most of the names we know. A lot of these gurus are really just regular people. Regular people don't have a blood lust for fame or massacre their way to the top of the guru food chain. I have absolutely no problem with TLar as a person, and as a newshound - shoot me, but I like him.

I would bet good, pre-RV money that TLar ISN'T Tlarsbrother. Why? Because no other guru, especially the ones with huge, earth-shattering egos, post under "SteveI'sBrother" or (cough, cough) "Kaperonisbrother" or "Strykersbrother" It would be beyond dumb to post as your own brother. I don't think even TLarsbrother is TLars brother, and if so clearly he just wants to benefit by the connection. Which is fine.

If Im wrong, then maybe TLar will contact me and tell me he's naive enough to post as his own brother. But being the most duh obvious, knee-jerk assumption others would make, I'm thinking... not a chance.

That being said... Yeah, it doesn't take an anointed dinar guru brain to come up with these dates. But I'm sure that the guy has 800 people emailing him begging for his opinion on when it'll happen. Heck, we even have a weekly Adam thread to ask him his opinions, so let's not be too quick to make fun of people who ask others for their thoughts.

I'm not starry eyed about ANY guru, but I do know a number of very sharp, well-connected people who have extremely educated and informed opinions. Sometimes, it so happens that I respect the opinion of someone who's got s guru name. TLar happens to fall in that category for me. I'm just glad that he's not passing on Intel. If he'd never done that, he'd not be slammed so hard.

That's it :) Thanks for evening me out drj. I have a feeling the cowardly type will be hitting that red button pretty hard on me for this ;)

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 10

This is beginning to remind me of the Great Guru Convention of late 2011. More than a dozen of them had a huge CC where they were patting each other on the back and all totally calling it for "On or by Thursday." It was hilarious! Some friends of mine and I were listening and posting updates on FB. I don't think I'd ever laughed that hard in my life. I actually popped a contact, I was laughing so hard! Lol!

They're almost all calling it for now -1/11 or whatever. Let's hope Iraq's thinking is the same as ours!

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure the man has a higher IQ and a more enlarged intellect than the ignorant people who get a charge out of calling him "stupid" And yes- I'm tired of stupid people as well.

Neg me all day long for that, doesn't make you smart for calling someone clearly smarter than you "stupid"

If you want to be considered smart, then YOU step out on a limb and YOU share your knowledge and YOU put up with ignorant, never-had-an-original thought posters who've managed to post less than 2 dozen times and likely never had a respectful thing to say about anybody.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Tlar Speaks-------BS.

when the real events really take place he will be shown for what he is,??????

It is ok to have an opinion but to sound like you really know what is going on

just makes you look stupid. I guess we are just sick and tired of stupid people.

At least Tlar actually reads all the news and tries to provide what he thinks it could mean

Hey Olly what is it that you contribute ??

Thanks DL for posting it

• Upvote 5

Do you really think anyone who keeps saying that It will be done by a certain date is smart.

Anyone who hangs on his every word is in need of a life.

What do I bring to this site, just myself to read the thoughts of others.

There is lots of news that you can find everywhere on this investment if you are prepared to look.

We have been watching this investment for years and now have a contact in Jordan.

Keeps us up to date with real facts, facts we feel don't need to be shared.ll

All anyone really needs to know is that it will happen.

You all have a great NEW YEAR.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Do you really think anyone who keeps saying that It will be done by a certain date is smart.

Anyone who hangs on his every word is in need of a life.

What do I bring to this site, just myself to read the thoughts of others.

There is lots of news that you can find everywhere on this investment if you are prepared to look.

We have been watching this investment for years and now have a contact in Jordan.

Keeps us up to date with real facts, facts we feel don't need to be shared.ll

All anyone really needs to know is that it will happen.

You all have a great NEW YEAR.

Hahaha! So you've just outed yourself as a guru wannabe. You have a magical contact in Jordan! Lol! Well join the club, Guru Olly!

How blatantly hypocritical, to slander someone who has 1) knowledge 2) intelligence 3) magical contacts when you have (cough, cough) a contact in Jordan!

Do YOU know anyone who hangs on anyone's "every word?" Do YOU hang on the every word of your magical Jordanian contact?

So you have a contact. Join the club.

And I think 95% of us figure we will see big changes in 2015. Woo hoo! I'm more than ready

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thug, you make me laugh more consistently than any other person in this dinar thing. Thanks ;)

I still think you should consider plastic surgery for that revolting facial birth defect. JS

That's Just My Clown Nose ! ;)

Which Only Enhances My 'Stellar' Good Looks ! :rolleyes:

41E%2ByewxOxL.jpg

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 3

That's Just My Clown Nose ! ;)

Which Only Enhances My 'Stellar' Good Looks ! :rolleyes:

41E%2ByewxOxL.jpg

:D:D:D

You're witty and all that, Thug, but wit can overcome an unfortunate clown face only so far. I hope you seek a cosmetic surgeon after RV. Just sayin' We'll love you even if you remain hideous Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

TLAR has made (mostly) educated comments with no predictions for at least one year, I wouldn't place TLAR in the guru category as most have.

As I understand it, TLAR is close to some fellow Dinar Investors who have invested more than most.

Based on those contacts, he went out on a limb predicting a revaluation date (that date was based on intel from friends he thought had credible info....they didn't).

So he was wrong in this one instance....and he will probably be wrong in his 2nd prediction between Dec 25th & Jan 1st.

Geeeeez....what a horrible guy for "trying" to pass on info he thought was credible, from heavily Invested friends....they were wrong, it's that simple.

So not sure how some folks place him in the same guru category as Okie, Terryk and the rest of the motley crew, who we know speak NO TRUTH at all.

Yeah, I hear ya.....what do I know, this is only my 3rd post.

I'm pretty sure I have been around a few years longer than most people in this thread....except for MIT.

I was around when DinarThug "began" sharing his wisdom & educational chatter.......by the way Thug, U R the most awesome orator of all.

Oh.....and boosterbglee & Shelley have been around awhile also.

Like most, this is the reason I've remained in voyeur mode & don't post.

I don't care to get caught up in the drama from newbies who enjoy sharing their negative wisdom (aka crap).

As I stated in my 1st or 2nd post recently, if Scooter & TheMachine.....who are obviously highly educated Investors, if they see a reason to Invest in the Dinar, I will also remain invested & not put down others who care to comment. I've worked in the Currency field previously and I know several parties much brighter than myself, they also see nice "potential" in this investment .....hopefully in 2015.

Negative comments seem to come just from the miserable people who believed guru speech at one time, got involved because of guru speech & now hate anyone who's a bit off on their statement. Thanks, but I think I'll remain in voyeur mode.....until the next vile statement comes along.

+1 for you Deborah, I agree with everything you stated........plus, I like your purple hue!!

Sandfly!!

• Upvote 6

Admin....removed quote because of content - original post has been removed!

Well, Olly, I would never accuse you of being a Christian based on this ascerbic, degrading, baseless, vulgar insult.

If you have any decency, you will be ashamed of yourself. If not, then nobody's opinion of you will be changed.

Edited by Deborah Layne
edited quote to remove content
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you admin for removing that post. Deborah you have my respect. Thank you for your Christian views and how you

present yourself. Someone was negging you all through this thread and I kept evening you out with a plus. Now I believe I know who it was.

• Upvote 3