Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank

Bobbydee

I know that bank rumors are just that and friend of a friend scenarios will bring about a bunch of bs thrown at who may post them, but I must let everyone know about this particular meeting that took place between my brother and a friend of his who is a president of a Chase bank in Texas. Now my brother and I have been invested in dinar since only March of this year and read about bank rumors that were just that simply bank rumors. I had asked my brother to talk to his buddy back in March or April and ask him about the dinar and had told him that they were briefed about the possible RV of the dinar and nothing else was brought up again about it. After reading recent posts about Chase bank cashing people out at 3.09 and the actual RV was 3.19 and this was to happen this last Monday or Tuesday. I asked him to contact his buddy again to see if there was any truth to this rumor. He met with him this morning and was told up front that he would not discuss any thing about the RV of the dinar or even the date. What he told him was that he should set up a trust as soon as possible. This banker is a close friend of my brother. He knows that both my brother and I are invested in dinar and indirectly implied that we should set up these trusts with a sense of urgency. What he ment by that I don't know. I can only gather that they have something about the dinar RV but will not risk talking about it because it will end his career at Chase. This may have been a long drawn out story but it is very true. I have no reason to lie to you all. Thank you. Semper Fi

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I know that bank rumors are just that and friend of a friend scenarios will bring about a bunch of bs thrown at who may post them, but I must let everyone know about this particular meeting that took place between my brother and a friend of his who is a president of a Chase bank in Texas. Now my brother and I have been invested in dinar since only March of this year and read about bank rumors that were just that simply bank rumors. I had asked my brother to talk to his buddy back in March or April and ask him about the dinar and had told him that they were briefed about the possible RV of the dinar and nothing else was brought up again about it. After reading recent posts about Chase bank cashing people out at 3.09 and the actual RV was 3.19 and this was to happen this last Monday or Tuesday. I asked him to contact his buddy again to see if there was any truth to this rumor. He met with him this morning and was told up front that he would not discuss any thing about the RV of the dinar or even the date. What he told him was that he should set up a trust as soon as possible. This banker is a close friend of my brother. He knows that both my brother and I are invested in dinar and indirectly implied that we should set up these trusts with a sense of urgency. What he ment by that I don't know. I can only gather that they have something about the dinar RV but will not risk talking about it because it will end his career at Chase. This may have been a long drawn out story but it is very true. I have no reason to lie to you all. Thank you. Semper Fi

Thanks for the post bobbydee

If there is an urgency about a imminent RV don't you think someone smart enough to become a president in the Chase organization would buy enough dinar so he wouldn't have to worry about his career post RV? :blink:

That's something to consider, but I don't think its as logical as it sounds at first blush. I, for one have no intention of discontinuing my profession after the RV, and maybe Banker Dude likes his job. Just my 2

Since the Texas region chase banks were the first to sell dinar in the summer of '06, and The dallas bank is the depository for foreign currency for the region, then I would expect a senior person from chase in texas to have an elevated uinderstanding of this currency....

COME ON RV THANKS FOR THE POST :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Hi everyone I am new to this investing just wondering why they say to set up a trust account? I have heard this before, if anyone can help... Thanks

Thanks for the good rumor.

Or it could come from an "internet trust pumper" trying to sell trusts at a high price. Use your own attorney to do anything like this. Check out family limited partnerships--long standing types of ways to minimize (not eliminate whatever anyone says) taxes. Be very careful out there about these types of things from people you do not personally know.

Hi everyone I am new to this investing just wondering why they say to set up a trust account? I have heard this before, if anyone can help... Thanks

As Muydinar advises, trusts are ueful shelters from estate taxes, among other things. I set mine up and included all of my assets (including my home and retirement funds). There are a lot of electronic means of setting up trusts (legalzoom, Suzie Orman, etc.) that purport to save you money on setting them up, but I would advise you to call around to see the rates that local attorneys might charge you. If you don't have an attorney contact, perhaps a friend or relative can recommend one for you.

Best of luck, and wishing prosperity on all who read this post.