Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the dinar speculator the 800 pound gorilla in the room

ewingm

Do you even know who has the largest reserves in the world that isn't being touched? I'll give you a hint.....it's not in the middle east....

yes I do it's the USA. I knew you would answer when you saw my post. I'm not as misinformed as you think!

However keepem it's not viable like Iraqs oil- it costs a dollar to refine iraqs oil compared to fracking/ deep drilling in the usa which I would estimates costs around 80 dollars a barrelhouse refine and manufacture. So there you go young man

Good move by OPEC to reduce the price of a barrel of oil - makes fracking unprofitable

OPEC especially countries like IRaq have it made both long term and short term

Edited by dinarbeleiver

Well at least when we do fracking, we're not dodging mortars and machine gun fire by ISIS. Want to know when a big dinar RV is coming? When the word ISIS is no longer in our vocabulary!!

hey I'm not attacking the USA smart arse im stating facts. I love the USA and the American people. The current drop in oil prices stops fracking being viable. Iraq can have security personnel and high fences and security checkpoints. I have a relation who works in Basra and he is very safe so keep your smart a$$ comments away. I thought we were trying to be civil with one another. I certainly want to be nicer than what I have been in the past to lopsters believers!

Sorry I did not read your sentence properly - tiredness and dyslexia- you think the RV will happen when ISIS is gone WOW we have converted you ewingm!!!

Ewingm is no longer a lopster and has admitted to being an RVer GO RV !!!! Come on ewingm you have a go

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 1

150 million EW? Why did your family need 150 million?

And your church pumps dinar? And you are still a member right?

Seems that a righteous person would take care of his family first.

SD : He's trying. But it is hard to go against the " If he said it in church , it must be true" mentality. Plus the if you can do good deeds with that money you secure a place in heaven. DO I hear an AMEN!
  • Upvote 2

Socal and DL... you've nailed it!  And Ew knows it.  This is his JOB... and whether just disagreeable or intrusively antagonistic, it's part of his mission statement.  Unless of course he is that unstable, and we wouldn't wish mental illness on anyone... so we'll rather chalk it up to his "professionalism", along the likes of used car salesmen and ambulance-chasing lawyers! 

It is effective of course, but I'd suggest he lure us in with a more friendly, respectful demeanor... as he was originally toward the beginning.  But, of course, after having to spew and spin the same talking points a thousand times... he has to resort to the "let's debate and discuss" thing that regresses to demeaning others' responses... hence the Sybil characteristics.

I must say... the fake family and church thing... counting their multitude of dinar over and over... was a little over-the-top!   I think he was reprimanded by his employer for going off-script!

BUT... let's not be surprised... that when an RV or some major event occurs, he doesn't fess up saying, "Well, congratulations everyone... I did my best to irritate and persuade you!  Nothing personal... just doing my job!"

Now THAT would be a classy move... and of course, would be mandated by his professionalism... and employee handbook!

• Upvote 4

You hit the nail on the head, Rockfl9.  The corrupt iraqi government officials are most assuredly making money off the dinar dealers and want to make sure they are well supplied with fresh crisp toiletpaper.  As long as the deluded keep buying the junk, the officials will keep printing, laughing, and counting their money.  I have done my best to try and present reality to these people, but you just can't fix stupid.  I count my own people in that group.  They're stupidity over this thing is just unbelievable!  I was talking to one member today over where to get college funding for a daughter, and of course the response I got was, "Oh the RV news is real good for this week.  When it comes in we won't have to look for financing".  I don't know how I keep my cool under these situations but I just have to bite my lip.  Stupid, stupid, stupid people. Its not going to RV.  Its a friggin scam and you people are the suckers.  I get so tired of hearing this crap.  Its been six unending years of listening to this crap for me.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You hit the nail on the head, Rockfl9.  The corrupt iraqi government officials are most assuredly making money off the dinar dealers and want to make sure they are well supplied with fresh crisp toiletpaper.  As long as the deluded keep buying the junk, the officials will keep printing, laughing, and counting their money.  I have done my best to try and present reality to these people, but you just can't fix stupid.  I count my own people in that group.  They're stupidity over this thing is just unbelievable!  I was talking to one member today over where to get college funding for a daughter, and of course the response I got was, "Oh the RV news is real good for this week.  When it comes in we won't have to look for financing".  I don't know how I keep my cool under these situations but I just have to bite my lip.  Stupid, stupid, stupid people. Its not going to RV.  Its a friggin scam and you people are the suckers.  I get so tired of hearing this crap.  Its been six unending years of listening to this crap for me.

How about you just sit back and watch for a week.  Who's stupid now?

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahaha....  thanks Mark!  :bravo:   I thought Ew had given up on us (according to his spew in the CBI Law thread) and finally saw the ill of his ways!  He's really going to get reprimanded from his employer now!

Y'know.... Even the Devil knew he was beat when he went down to Georgia!   I hope that song gets stuck in his head everytime he spews another talking point!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Rockfl9,  No matter what new thread you create, the pumper duo will arrive to destroy any debate before it gets going.  Trust me,  they have the support of the dinarian community who view lobsters with distain.  It won't matter what subject we bring up.  It will get hijacked.  I am well aware that most dinarians will not change their views.  Ten years from now, they will still be presenting reasons that are holding up the big RV.  I can only hope that some of what we talk about energizes a few to really think this through.  There are so many pitfalls with this speculation scam that make it dangerous, especially if you invested more than was reasonable.

Seriously?!!!  If it's a scam.....how could any amount invested be considered "reasonable"?   <_<  Sometimes less is more.....talking points included.   B) 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

Still No one will venture an   explanation of HOW this RV will happen. We have read a lot of prayers For poor souls who have hit the skids and may have to unload their dinar. Sorry to read about the problems .. But it will happen anyway , just different circumstances. Get it over and move on. 

Still No one will venture an   explanation of HOW this RV will happen. We have read a lot of prayers For poor souls who have hit the skids and may have to unload their dinar. Sorry to read about the problems .. But it will happen anyway , just different circumstances. Get it over and move on. 

You are not the same rock we have been dealing with.  Are you all hijacking each other's names now, down in Pumperville?  Whoever's using this name, is doing a disservice to the previous user.   :ph34r: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

You are not the same rock we have been dealing with.  Are you all hijacking each other's names now, down in Pumperville?  Whoever's using this name, is doing a disservice to the previous user.   :ph34r: 

GO RV, and NO BV

NO Same Rock.  . It's not Pumperville, it's DUMPERVILLE.....Are you the one that believes it will be a miracle?  I get you two mixed up.

How about you just sit back and watch for a week.  Who's stupid now?

-

Thank,s Bumper. I dont think Mods should get personally involved with the content. 

A :twothumbs: from Bumper on Markinsa's post does not look like he is telling Mark to back off. :facepalm1:

Mods are members of this site too and have just as much right to state their opinion as anyone else.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

NO Same Rock.  . It's not Pumperville, it's DUMPERVILLE.....Are you the one that believes it will be a miracle?  I get you two mixed up.

Miracles happen all the time.   :shrug:   For example:  You're still here..........Of course, now that you're on TG's radar, your miracle might be coming to a close.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 1

A :twothumbs: from Bumper on Markinsa's post does not look like he is telling Mark to back off. :facepalm1:

Mods are members of this site too and have just as much right to state their opinion as anyone else.

:cowboy2:

100% correct TG, you know me too well!!  :bravo:

Markinsa is an excellent Mod that does a great job here!  We have the best mods in the dinar world

• Upvote 1