Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the dinar speculator the 800 pound gorilla in the room

ewingm

Ewingm I have a question for you,  Do you think everyone has the right to happiness?

BTW .  .  As in anything in life if you want " things"  you got to earn them. Everyone makes choices in life and if you made bad choices well that's tough luck and thats the way the world works. 

I truly believe 20 % of us cover the other 80%.  In everything in life. I saw it coaching little league where parents would dump their kids off like it was babysitter . I saw it as a leader in my kids boy scouts troop. I saw it in their school, not many volunteers.  I see it in workers everyday, I see it in our community lodge. ( most just want to sit and drink while a few of us keep the place open. ) I'm sure you see it in your  Church. 80 % just show up for themselves and do nothing besides throwing a dollar in the pan. 

How many lower income people sit around watching football on the weekends drinking beer when they could be out working. You know I think a 40 hour week  should be the minimum worked.

I  work around 60 hours a week and I still find time donate my time.

If someone take all the risks don't you think they deserve the rewards as well.

• Upvote 2

Ewingnut,

Nice, you speak for the masses...........LOL. I've asked this before.................but are you sure you don't work for the GOV? Your spiel sounds identical to what a politician would say..................of course they are just like you......................just a lot of HOTAIR & BS.

Save your "mythical" family, count their Dinar when asked........................and leave the rest alone. I have yet to hear ANYONE here at DV cry for your help.

SHABS  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

HaHaHa, Shabs, that was a good one.  I did sound a little like brother Tom, didn't I.  Here's my point.  We should not spin off into "pips" or "low denoms" whatever.  Those are virtually meaningless in the universe of the dinar scam.  I happen to believe there are millions of dinar holders worldwide.  None of them are making money while waiting for the magical RV to come and solve all their financial problems in one foul swoop.  There is no RV coming that will complete that dream.  That is the scam.  The big 100,000% RV is a scam.  Just go upstair to the forums and read the topics.  Its all about the $1 RV or even $3 RV.  Thats a 100,000-300,000% increase in value OVERNIGHT!  Utterly ridiculous to even entertain such thoughts.  But the dinarians were skillfully led down this path by socioopathic liars who became very rich off the naivety of the common folk.  Sort of like Obama selling the ACA to the American public.  What did that Gruber guy say?  He said the American people are stupid.  And when it comes to the dinar scam,   he's not far off the mark, is he?

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

SocialDinar:::; Don't mind Ewingm, he's stressed out. He had to sit thru a lot of RV hopium this weekend. Takes a while to recover.

You seem to have a lot going on. I did club sports car racing years ago but Regulations, insurance ,technicals and the need to have the latest everything priced me out of the sport.

Good for you donating your time .. But not every has the interest or the ability. Family first then others. I hope you agree!

• Upvote 1

Whats "utterly ridiculous" is you thinking folks HERE at DV need your help. There are so many REAL causes in the world, yet you spend countless hours HERE where folks tell you DAILY to take a hike, your not very intuitive are you. You do remind of Ol Joe Biden more & more every day..........he ain't to bright either.

I think it's time to go count "imaginary" Dinar with your "imaginary" family.    

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

Yes Rock I totally agree Family 1st.

I have been very fortunate and my family comes first always.  They are always included in all my activities as I am with theirs..

I do admit that the Gold mining is not one of their favorites. LOL.  But they love the desert  and love to ride all day long so its still a fit.

One thing I know is true with many of those holding dinar and have been buying slowly for years. 

Before getting into this many were never able to save a dime.

And they now have been able to. It may in dinar and they may take a loss but they would have nothing if they had not bought dinar.

They surely would have pisssed it away

Hopefully they read and learn and educate themselves and if they do sell their dinar they use the money wisely.

I need to get to a jobsite. Not making any money if I'm here at the office.

Have a good one.

You cant handle the truth!!!!

Thats funny!

Thanks Shabs and Snowglobe

• Upvote 2

Whats "utterly ridiculous" is you thinking folks HERE at DV need your help. There are so many REAL causes in the world, yet you spend countless hours HERE where folks tell you DAILY to take a hike, your not very intuitive are you. You do remind of Ol Joe Biden more & more every day..........he ain't to bright either.

Hey!  Lay off Ole Joe, Caz.  He's a smart man and a Dinar holder.  In fact....Joe likes Dinar so much, he's wants to make it the Delaware State bird.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

One thing I know is true with many of those holding dinar and have been buying slowly for years. 

Before getting into this many were never able to save a dime.

And they now have been able to. It may in dinar and they may take a loss but they would have nothing if they had not bought dinar.

They surely would have piss ed it away

Hopefully they read and learn and educate themselves and if they do sell their dinar they use the money wisely.

A good point,maybe! I would worry about the psychological effect if there is an RD. The result of course is a loss of at least 25% BUT if all is piecemeal accumulation of circulated small denoms the dealers wont take them at all.

They take the circulated  now so why would they not later?  I can go to the Mall and sell them , I can go to the International airport and sell them , I can go to the downtown L.A. World trade center and sell. The online companies might not want the circulated only but thats their scam,  The exchanges I am talking about give you the same price new or used.  But they will also only give you the same price for lower denoms.  The Mall exchange  buy back is the worst at $700 a million.  I sold some of my 25Ks downtown LA for over CBI rate. I got $900 a million. They said they still have a high demand for them and get $1050.00 a million with people waiting for their phone call.  People still buying!

• Upvote 1

Speaking of "suckers"

Hey Ewingnut,

my De La Rue counter is in the shop getting re-calibrated...................can you come over and count & authenticate my church member families & my Dinar tonite..............heck I'll pay ya.........I hear they raised min wage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Last time I counted it was around......70-90 trillion dinar, give or take a trillion.

It's amazing how much a "imaginary" family can amass in "imaginary" Dinar when you put your mind to it-LOL

Gotta go..........don't want to be late for church............."imaginary" Pastor may get a little upset..........it's "How to become a Savoir for the weak Wednesday"  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've been out of mom's basement for longer than you've been sucking oxygen.  That's why I'm so smart!  At least smart enough to have not bought a foreign, untradeable currency, of a war torn,  politically corrupt, third world country.  Other than oil, iraq has nothing to bring economically to the currency.  At least Vietnam is politically stable, even if it is communist.  But their currency is toiletpaper also.  You probably have some of that too, don't you?

• Upvote 1

I've been out of mom's basement for longer than you've been sucking oxygen.  That's why I'm so smart!  At least smart enough to have not bought a foreign, untradeable currency, of a war torn,  politically corrupt, third world country.  Other than oil, iraq has nothing to bring economically to the currency.  At least Vietnam is politically stable, even if it is communist.  But their currency is toiletpaper also.  You probably have some of that too, don't you?

Funny,  you act like you're still in your mom's basement.  No, I'm not invested in the Vietnam Dong. Don't you have anything else better to do?  What are you invested in? 

Knowledge, Markinsa, I'm invested in knowledge and wisdom.  I'm invested in trying to save my fellow Americans from losing their money in the best run scam of the century. But its still a scam, as you will eventually find out for yourself.   Trying to save my British brother, DinarBeliever, is a waste of time.  He has sold his brain to the koolaide.  I can't get him back.  M2, Markinsa.  Its all about iraq's M2.  And there will never be a scenario where the CBI will RV 90 TRILLION dinars!

• Upvote 1

Knowledge, Markinsa, I'm invested in knowledge and wisdom.  I'm invested in trying to save my fellow Americans from losing their money in the best run scam of the century. But its still a scam, as you will eventually find out for yourself.   Trying to save my British brother, DinarBeliever, is a waste of time.  He has sold his brain to the koolaide.  I can't get him back.  M2, Markinsa.  Its all about iraq's M2.  And there will never be a scenario where the CBI will RV 90 TRILLION dinars!

:lol: Still stuck on that M2 train of thought. I'm looking for credentials.  You are an armchair quarterback that is upset that his family has spent money on Dinar instead of giving it to you. You don't even know what Fractional Banking is, which plays major part in the World Economy.  So how can you honestly sit here and tell us you're saving us from a scam, when you can't even save your own family? 

-

• Upvote 3

You are right!  I can't save them.  Its like talking to zombies.  They continuously spout the guru's latest lies and explainations of when the dinar RV's, which is virtually EERY week in their little koolaide, brainwashed minds.  Its so sad to watch.  And they WILL be financially hurt when this is over.  So its not a game to me as it is to Caz, Shabs, and others.  I am here to see if there is anyone really examining this thing, or are you all dinar brainwashed like my people.  So far I have found very little in the way of financially savvy people.  Mostly it just common folk who all took a bite out of the get rich quick apple.  People who are easily led by smooth-talking gurus who twist even an RD to sound like GOOD news!  Its a shame.  This will end badly for millions of folks.

• Upvote 1