Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is the dinar speculator the 800 pound gorilla in the room

ewingm

Shabs, how about making a mature comment on a debate subject for a change  instead of your cute little quips.  You don't always have to be the class clown to be liked.  We're talking about a very real danger here.  Even your buddy SocialDinar admits to not wanting to hold more than acouple a mil due to the real possibility of having to do an exchange.  Anyone holding dinar should take a hard look at what could be an almost impossible thing to do if everyone floods the market at the same time.  The "exchange" scenario is a perfect storm waiting to happen.  If you aren't seriously considering this, you are either very foolish or too brainwashed into the big RV idea to care.  In which case you're screwed..

• Upvote 1

Go back to your kitchen, Caz.  You don't offer anything either.  If you can't participate in a clear debate issue then just butt out.  Your constant barrage of sarcasm belongs on the other website, not on DV.  We try and look at this thing realistically, not through jaded glasses.  And if you don't consider the "what ifs", then you're just a fool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ewingm,

I'm going to say this with a very serious look on my face............................You don't look at this with  an open mind..............never have. You believe in one & one outcome only...............so to speak of others not looking at this clearly and objectively is a joke.  

• Upvote 2

You are finally correct about something!  Congratulations!  I do consider only one point of view, because the other point of view is a SCAM!  I realize that you and your jaded buddies believe in the big overnight millionaire-making RV, but I don't, and the rest of the financial world doesn't either.  It is a hyped up, profit making scam created and maintained to this day by a bunch of lying crooks.  You own a war-torn, third world, politically corrupt, untradeable hyperinflated currency that is pegged at 1166 to 1 to the dollar for the last five years.  Iraq has created 90 TRILLION of these things and sold them to the easily gullible around the world.  They will NEVER RV that amount.  Yes, you are correct.  I hold one point of view on this thing.  The CORRECT one!  Go bake some bread.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is a 1st Ewingnut...............................You coming completely clean..............."Elizabeth I'm comin to join ya" - LOL

Of course ONLY time will determine if your correct.................I don't agree, but I respect your right to be wrong.

Say hello to your "mythical" family the next time you "imagine" your talking/seeing them. 

Goodmorning Shabs!!!!!!

Yes you never know who your going to get when talking to Sybil/Ewingnut-LOL

• Upvote 1

Rock/Paper/Scissors,

I don't know who you have talked to but the majority of folks here are DV are levelheaded about ALL the possibilities. It's the LOPster crew that are He**bent on ONLY one outcome. Now do the members here wish for a positive outcome...............well DUH.

I wish you would post that in the regular forums. Every dinarian i can still talk to (a few purposely avoid talking to me anymore)will argue to the nines they will become millionaires. When I ask how they only say iraq MUST improve the rate when the oil starts moving?

Hoping for an impossible outcome is an exercise in futility.  Let's look at it this way.  COULD the CBI announce a 100,000% revalue of the dinar?  Yes.  Would the world accept this revalue and make millions of people wealthy overnight?  NO.  Would such an announcement create absolute CHAOS on the streets of iraq?  YES.  Would making a 100,000% RV announcement be possible with an M2 of 90 TRILLION dinar?  NO.  So, is investing in and then clinging to an  impossible outcome, realistic healthy behavior to engage in?  NO!  

• Upvote 1

Was that Sybil or Ewingnut posting...................it's getting real hard to tell

Maybe both................uh oh................call 911...........patient has escaped........again

"CHAOS on the streets of Iraq"................as opposed to the calm they have now................really now

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

As usual.  No intelligent rebuttal of my posting.  Just sarcasm.  When you can't rebutt because you have no argument, then I guess all you have left is putdowns.  When it RD's, and people are angry, I hope they remember Shabs and Caz as the two pumper architects who kept the sheeple happy on their koolaide diet.  I hope they remember your names.  You both KNOW I am speaking the truth about this scam, but you are unwilling to help others understand .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lighten up Francis....................or Bill.....................or Connie...................or Sybil....................or Ewingnut...................etc.

Your disdain for this venture and all involved has been duly noted for quite sometime 

Thanks for shopping at Kmart.................the blue light special is now officially over

• Upvote 1

As usual.  No intelligent rebuttal of my posting.  Just sarcasm.  When you can't rebutt because you have no argument, then I guess all you have left is putdowns.  When it RD's, and people are angry, I hope they remember Shabs and Caz as the two pumper architects who kept the sheeple happy on their koolaide diet.  I hope they remember your names.  You both KNOW I am speaking the truth about this scam, but you are unwilling to help others understand .

I'll stop with the putdowns, if you'll stop with the putdowns........You (all) go first.   B) 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

How about we just debate some points like adults for a change.  I'll bring up two points, and see if we have agreement.  1.  iraq is a war-ravaged nation  2.  iraq has a history of massive corruption and missing money from their Treasury.  Can we agree on these ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shabs, we were doing so well until you decided to dodge the question.  You know I mean out of country.  So give me your opinion unless you are unwilling to do so for some reason.  As for your question,  A. Never.  The big RV is a scam and all the indicators point to a redenomination.

As for DB,  I wish Fib and Keeps would come back.  Especially Legolas. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry, your question wasn't very specific.  I would have to say there are probably low hundreds of thousands of out of country Dinar holders.  But if you're not willing to budge on your opinion of the Dinar investment.....there's really no point playing the spoon fed question and answer game, is there?   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV