Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government Abadi received an empty treasury and Iraq without reserves and debt of $ 79 billion

yota691

Government Abadi received an empty treasury and Iraq without reserves and debt of $ 79 billion

Source / Agencies

Posted       01/11/2014 05:20 AM

Detection Iraqi parliamentary source revealed the absence of any cash reserves in the country, stressing at the same time that Iraq owe about $ 79 billion.

31115316_44.jpg

He explained MP Abdel Azim Ejman in a press statement: that the Iraqi parliament discussed the issue of the budget in the presence of Minister of Planning Salman Jumaili and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari and Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, pointing out that the debates revealed drowned out by Iraq's debts amounted to more than $ 79 billion, one of the the legacy of the previous government of Nouri al-Maliki.

He Ejman "show us during the discussions that Iraq today without any cash reserve, where large sums were withdrawn during the years 2012 and 2013, which means that the new government received an empty treasury."

And between Ejman, that Iraq was spent in 2014 about $ 171 billion, the largest number of Iraq's budget in 2014 by about $ 50 billion, which means that the trade deficit in Iraq had reached a serious stage.

Ejman remarks come at a time when they had talked about Iraqi sources do Nuri al-Maliki, head of the previous government to withdraw billions of dollars before abandoning his post.

. He said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, said that the 2015 budget is supposed to be the largest in the history of the country, is scheduled to reach $ 150 billion, the deficit ratio expected to be about $ 30 billion.

He stressed that the Council of Ministers formed a new committee during the current month to re-select the desired priorities, leading to deficit reduction and rationalization of expenditures to as little as possible in order to finance the planned deficit, as it was able to be reduced to about 27 trillion Iraqi dinars (about US $ 22 billion).

He explained that the withdrawal of the reserve allocation of the Development Fund for Iraq during the 2012 and 2013 economic impact, and it incurred financial obligations for a number of decisions and laws on compensation and the ration card and electrical projects.

• Upvote 2

What does this do to the RV, if true or just bad smoke!

Don't believe everything you read.

And the CBI reserves have little to do with the value of the currency.

Consider how many dollars our central bank recently flooded the market with.

Google, fiat money system.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

That much money...has to be a way to track it and get it back. Hang everyone involved that didn't come forward. M's mother or brother....you took part and stole from the government and the people of Iraq then you pay 100 %. IMO. Time to make believers that this GOI is going for the throat of the ones who have screwed the people. Just saying... But doesn't surprise me a bit. Only surprises me it took them this long to state it out loud...I mean...does anyone remember them finding antiquities in M's office closet? He is a thief! A murdering thief. 

• Upvote 1

When are they going to arrest Malaki and stop talking about it?  They have been talking about putting him on trial for all the corruption and murder that he has done for the last 3 months or so and yet he is still walking and causing trouble.  Sometimes I think they are just plain scared stiff to do anything to the guy.

They may be missing a lot of money and they knew this was going on for years and no one did anything about it.  So, they will have to pick up the pieces and go forward.   The freak and his goons continue to sabotage Abadi's works.  So, until they do something about the maliki and his goons, they made their bed.

From what we know of Maliki and his kin, this article might be completely true.  Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves are for real, but the Ali Maliki and the One Hundred Thieves may take it's place.  

When a country is run like a personal shopping mall, personal bank account, and personal security force you know something is wrong. When you have an overriding influence by one religious sect, one political party, and one dictator, you know something is wrong. When the money is flowing out and disappearing into "unknown" bank accounts faster than beer at a fraternity party, you know something is wrong.  

More than likely this was known by many people in government, but they were either afraid to say anything and wind up dead, or, they knew about it and wanted to get in on it and reap the rewards of silence.  

Maliki and his elk need to be imprisoned in a pig sty for the remainder of their lives; all the bank accounts, property, and investments taken and returned to the treasury.  

If this isn't another "dump yer dinar" article why wasn't this reported months ago as other reports of Nuri's misdeeds were published.

Why is a dump your dinar article ? The central bank is not buying our dinar back

It's still in circulation

What does this do to the RV, if true or just bad smoke!

Never really know with the Iraqi press

The reserves remain untouched in New York and London

I take this as a political spin article

Poor poor Abadi inherited all these problems

Same thing president Obama did in 2008

Edited by SocalDinar

Don't believe everything you read.

And the CBI reserves have little to do with the value of the currency.

Consider how many dollars our central bank recently flooded the market with.

Google, fiat money system.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

They dont need backed cash but no Foreign   reserves is bad... But I am still calling B/S on this story!!! GO RV!!!~~~

Jabri: Maliki offended the rule to democracy and his son Artkabat must be presented to the judiciary

Monday   03   November   2014 | 13:30

NB-59704-635506076047050759.jpg

The most prominent in the news

Jabri: you are still optimistic about the coming of Abadi and the team around him that he has the skills and abilities

Undersecretary of the Ministry of Culture Jaber Al Jabri explained that talk about Artkabat former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is not new, and there is a lot of evidence and clues that condemns al-Maliki in many of the things that have brought the country to what it is today, noting that the rule of al-Maliki offended to Iraqi democracy.

Jabri pointed out in a press interview that Artkabat Maliki's son "Ahmed al-Maliki" is no longer a secret to, stressing the need to view this Alaratkabat and irregularities on the Iraqi judiciary to decide them.

And the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Al Jabri said: "I was and still optimistic about the coming of Abadi and the team that around him he has the competencies and capabilities, reiterated his confidence the Prime Minister in the hope that beyond the obstacles and bumps and the remnants of the previous era and the introduction of Iraq and its people to a new stage.

And the Ministry of Culture Jabri said that Abadi will turn to this ministry, stressing that the ministry will see a big change and in order to save the cultural center of the next phase.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/189942-jabri-maliki-offended-the-rule-to-democracy-and-his-son-artkabat-must-be-presented-to-the-judiciary/#ixzz3I0N4TO00

I see the recent allegations and accusations against mal-icky as a very promising move in our direction, think about the same thing happening right here in the good old USA. There are reports that O our commander and chief not even having a valid birth certificate, creating a health care reform system that will possibly crush our economy, and I will not even mention his past. I wonder what they are saying about us and how irresponsible Americans are to just idly sitting by while the country is going down the toilet. It takes us years just to get murders out of the general public. The fact that someone is finally getting to the source of the problem and doing something about it, when we have all known for years that ma-licky was the main problem with this investment, and with iraq's economic conditions. The man has enough stolen money to pay for the elimination of any opponents family tree. Just to satify his political greed. I applaud them for their courage, I imagine that several of them have a hard time sleeping at night the man is an enemy no one would want. He has been and continues to be an adversary to the people and country. He is in my opinion worse than saddam hussein, a silent, crafty, intelligent, and cruel selfish pig. This is the first time that I have seen him publicly accused by a force that likely will be his Alamo. I see this as a very positive move for iraq and the investment we hold. The only thing that they can do is inflate their currency, it's exactly what we do with qe. The bankers and politicians in our own country do it all the time. The only question I have is how long it will last, 50 years 100 who knows. I know for sure that we must be wise with our own lives when our ship comes in, we have got to be on our game. If not then we will still have nothing left to leave future generations.

• Upvote 1