Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New chat room

Still no tab thingy showing.

24hrs ago it was there....it was calling like a siren so I entered the hidden door and conversed for a few minutes but then got kicked out when it appeared 7 people had entered the room....now the magic signpost has disappeared. It was cool seeing the red tag number of people in the room.

Adam can you please pin the link to the chat room so we can find it easily again until the tab is sorted

Cheers

My chat tab is back and I was able to get in from my computer! Yippee!! 

That's what we're working on!

Honestly, most of the credit goes to TexasGranny - if it wasn't for her work, I would have scrapped the chat a long time ago. She's been extremely diligent with the java issues, doing homework and research I wasn't able to do... I really hope this new chat system continues to improve and ends up providing a good solution for those of us that want to utilize the chat room.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Well, phoey!  My chat tab is still now showing.   

And for the record, Snowglobe - I was out of town all day yesterday - so pffffftt on you!   And I didn't get home until 2 am this morning.  So I'm going back to bed.....so there!  Don't try to wake me up today.  I'll be snoozing........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz      :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Adam and fellow DVs ! This is my first post here and I have visited here for as long as this site has been open. The reason I joined is because I believe this ride will end and I will not use the word "s--n !". When I first got on this coaster it was about 5 years ago, well maybe a little less but i've got more wrinkles than then to prove it. LOL   I remember the first time I entered the DV site it really sucked because everyone else was saying that today was the day ! And this site did not tell me what my ears wanted to here. Well finally I matured in my thinking and had to come to reality that this is a one time shot at this kind of speculation. Now I just want to be able to take care of my family, all the money in the world cannot buy what I already have. Well here's to our success and I wish each and everyone of you the very best ! Thanks

• Upvote 4