Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the CBI has the ability to support the exchange rate of the dinar to the fullest extent and without a roof

TBomb

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=arShowed Iraqi

Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki regretted that the Iraqi monetary policy to deal with the exceptional circumstance present that Iraq is going through, stressing that the CBI has the ability to support the exchange rate of the dinar to the fullest extent and without a roof, and that the reserves of the Central Aalaraca "safe" with banks outside Iraq.&tl=en&u=http://www.cnbcarabia.com/%3Fp%3D160819&usg=ALkJrhiCHvnGV_PlqvPC9hnjLd2UCSVxsQ#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=huV55aw6hlQ#t=0

if someone can get the video to load here, I'd be grateful. TY

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 8

CBI: our reserves "safe" with banks abroad

Tuesday, June 17th, 2014
share_icons.png Print

Showed Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki regretted that the Iraqi monetary policy to deal with the exceptional circumstance present that Iraq is going through, stressing that the CBI has the ability to support the exchange rate of the dinar to the fullest extent and without a roof, and that the reserves of the Central Aalaraca "safe" with banks outside Iraq.

plz try this link

http://www.cnbcarabia.com/?p=160819

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

youtube link please read comments there at youtube

okay, nevermind...i got the comments to translate from the youtube video post on this

the computer I'm working on won't allow me to copy and paste the youtube comments associated with this video..if someone could pull them in, again, I'd be grateful

Jun 17, 2014
The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki said Iraqi monetary policy to deal with the current exceptional circumstance of Iraq, stressing that the Central has the ability to support the dinar to the fullest extent and without roof, central reserves the lraqi "safe" at banks outside Iraq.

This Turkish noted that foreign exchange reserves beyond the 70 billion dollars and gold reserves doubled three times during the year.

Edited by TBomb

Yes. Your missing "has the ability to"

Forgive me for not getting it...but I still don't get how a cryptic comment regardless of those 4 worlds indicates a change in currency value. It's states they have the ability to support their currency without a roof / but no mention of anything else indicating an amount of different weight than the current rate. Enlighten me please.

• Upvote 2

Forgive me for not getting it...but I still don't get how a cryptic comment regardless of those 4 worlds indicates a change in currency value. It's states they have the ability to support their currency without a roof / but no mention of anything else indicating an amount of different weight than the current rate. Enlighten me please.

I agree Dinarian. Just more talk about nothing. These people will never get it together.

• Upvote 1

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you, and in fact cannot enlighten you. I was merely pointing out that they are saying the same thing that they have been saying over and over again in the past.

• Upvote 1

"Fullest extent" at 1162 - how is this an indicator of an RV. I don't see mention of a. higher exchange rate. Am I missing something?

PS I don't speak Arabic

Right! The fact that the dinar was stolen doesn't mean it is lost from the reserves. They will support at 1166. Just because the terrorists have it doesn't mean it is gone from the economy. It cant be spent any where but Iraq. Unless they can smuggle it to the dealers here!

this very well could be sensational journalism, but think about this..why in the world would they announce a rate??????? That would incredibly stupid and send the market/s reeling.

and btw even 1162 is a gain on this investment..most in this bought at 1187

• Upvote 4

language law published and supposed to be in effect AFTER may 25 - in this law, the language states that there must be new currency issued with the Kurdish and English languages on them..this law is in the gazette, also esx and isx to go live July 1...we'll see

• Upvote 5

I got this Dinarian64... is that what you wanted posted:)

body_sweater.jpg?w=490

TBomb, I went to youtube to get the comments from folks for ya... but there's really nothing to cut and paste... Its 3 people asking for a translation (on the video link I saw) If I have the wrong link, let me know and I'll grab it for ya :)

• Upvote 1

to paraphrase Pharrel's hit   "HAPPY"

Clap along if you feel like a rate without a roof....

makes me Happy

Clap along if you feel like an RV is the truth

makes me Happy

Clap along if you know what an RV will mean to you...

Makes me Happy

Clap along if that's what you want CBI to do !!!

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1