Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t Be Fooled By the Iraqi Dinar Scam

Its a currency, not a stock. Currency has value. A stock you can lose it all. This deal, you may lose some, but not all. :rodeo: yee-haw!

Very astute Artitech...I have always figured if you buy a million dinar...say it cost's you a $1000.00 (give or take) and you hold unto it for a year, five or ten...well, if you bought it back 10 yrs. ago then your "investment" has doubled in that time frame...the rest of us that have only been around for four or five years what exactly is our "risk"? If we decide to cash out we lose a few hundred bucks that's all...so we are not "risking" $1000...we are only risking a couple hundred bucks. So pardon me worry warts...but if I wanna go out to dinner, buy a few drinks, or throw a few coins in the slots...this isn't any worse than a night out on the town....but with the "possibility" to be a whole lot more rewarding!!! As Artitech said this is a currency printed by a Govt. That is used to having a high value currency...and IMO, only an idiot would think it is going to be like that forever...just sayin'!!! ;o)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Very astute Artitech...I have always figured if you buy a million dinar...say it cost's you a $1000.00 (give or take) and you hold unto it for a year, five or ten...well, if you bought it back 10 yrs. ago then your "investment" has doubled in that time frame...the rest of us that have only been around for four or five years what exactly is our "risk"? If we decide to cash out we lose a few hundred bucks that's all...so we are not "risking" $1000...we are only risking a couple hundred bucks. So pardon me worry warts...but if I wanna go out to dinner, buy a few drinks, or throw a few coins in the slots...this isn't any worse than a night out on the town....but with the "possibility" to be a whole lot more rewarding!!! As Artitech said this is a currency printed by a Govt. That is used to having a high value currency...and IMO, only an idiot would think it is going to be like that forever...just sayin'!!! ;o)

Actually my friend, I purchased mine in 2004 for $640.00 per million so I have already made money!

LOL

• Upvote 1

Actually my friend, I purchased mine in 2004 for $640.00 per million so I have already made money!

LOL

Well there you go... I wasn't sure of the exact time line... but you got the picture... it's currency... not some stock that could flat line!!!  ;)  Here's to the future my friend!!!  :eyebrows: 

Hey all,

Have to chime in one sec.

While I'm aware of all the pitfalls they mention and I agree somehow I could maybe even lose all my money. (Don't think so by the way) if this is such a big scam (the dinar itself-not guru hype)why isn't it exposed nationally on the tv news, on the radio,or in the paper daily? Why isn't congress or our attorney general investigating? With the number of Americans alone involved if this were to be such a scam we we hear about it mainstream on a daily basis !! Our media loves that sort of thing and we would hear about ad nauseam till we couldn't stand it anymore.

Just my opinion of course.

cws

• Upvote 3

Statements like this make it very difficult to justify this speculation with my wife.

change her password  :)

lol just because i post it doesn't mean I agree with it...

I can no longer believe anything you post  :shrug:

LOL

not until you cash it in..............just sayin'

I can  imagine ,  years  ago  they  most likely  thought  of gold the same  way !   it is only going to go so far ,  not  enough  to make it a  long  investment ....   and  for  other  countries , and  their  currency driving economies ---------> china   ......   I  do like  that part of  the golden dinar ------- 3.33