Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We are now 100% in the Mother of all windows of RV possibilities.

Luigi1

Is anybody besides myself getting tired of these useless posts ? Or maybe better  put, Does anyone care what these A-holes say at all ? Just wondering.

Some folks get off on posting useless junk. Its kinda like stirring a sh*t pot. Never satisfied unless there is drama.

• Upvote 1

Some folks get off on posting useless junk. Its kinda like stirring a sh*t pot. Never satisfied unless there is drama.

They tell so many lies that I think their real job is writing speeches for Obama.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They must be part of a sado-maso club or something.. Gag devices   etc.

You've seen the light, Bro.

....And the next.......And.....

Umbertino I have about run my coarse with this. I feel this will eventually do something but I have too much on the table. If this doesn't happen by the end of august I'm selling 3/4 of my IQD for a loss. Every other day I get promotional emails from currency dealers like Sterling/Dinar Banker pushing the dinar. I really feel we have been somewhat duped. Thank God for the stock market where I have had good fortune over the past 3 years. I feel bad for the friends and family members I got involved with this. I guess I was blinded by the desire to help people. I also feel bad for you and the other good people on this board that have stuck with this far longer than me.

Is anybody besides myself getting tired of these useless posts ? Or maybe better  put, Does anyone care what these A-holes say at all ? Just wondering.

Obviously the title of the thread is what ropes people in to read BY THE THOUSANDS. 

The hype-ier the more clicks.

Yes we're tired of them, but it's our mission to keep people grounded.

I care about these fakes stirring the sh__pot as stated above and I wish they would be punished for it.

The whole TNT Group reposts their own lies and falls back on prayer to Jesus.

Reminds me of 

"I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from my wealth manager."

They should be crucified upside down after having their hands smashed with a hammer.

• Upvote 1

Umbertino I have about run my coarse with this. I feel this will eventually do something but I have too much on the table. If this doesn't happen by the end of august I'm selling 3/4 of my IQD for a loss. Every other day I get promotional emails from currency dealers like Sterling/Dinar Banker pushing the dinar. I really feel we have been somewhat duped. Thank God for the stock market where I have had good fortune over the past 3 years. I feel bad for the friends and family members I got involved with this. I guess I was blinded by the desire to help people. I also feel bad for you and the other good people on this board that have stuck with this far longer than me.

I understand sxsess..... Wish you the best.

Grazie for your words....It's been indeed a long  ( freakin' long really...) ride so far.....I'd try and do the same  as you ( selling most  of my holdings) if I could but unfortunately  it's difficult  from this part of the world where I'm located for  a few reasons ( logistics among them..).... We'll see....

Edited by umbertino

I thought I would just throw that one in for a laugh or two while we wait and wait and wait.

So how much of these do you make up?

Yo Momma's So Phat That SandFly Ran Out Of 'Thanks' While Trying To Go Around Her ! :o

:D:D:D

Lol!

They tell so many lies that I think their real job is writing speeches for Obama.

Make that for all ( 98% of them) politicians all over the planet.

Very true..... Especially John McCain.

At least you are being bipartisan

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1