Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Dragon I like most of your post... you seem like a smart fellow.

I'm just curious why you don't show as much distain for the "any day now" "the next few days will tell" posters?

Talk about "one worn out track".

Those are the ones that get on my last nerve... but as Rayzur would say I use my "inside voice" when I see them. :D

Hey honestly this is the "lopster tank" and nobody is forced to come here... they can't post in the main forum so what's the big deal?

I for one have learned a lot from these guys, I like to get as many perspectives as I can and decide for myself.

No harm... No foul.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

Maggie123,  Hang in the "pit" with us awhile, and we'll make a lobster out of you yet!  Thanks for the kind words.

No Thank You Very Much. :D...  And You Are Welcome. :)

Maggie,

I only come in here occasionally. I generally don't respond. I have a policy about not feeding trolls but since these trolls are confined here and deliberately poke and prod, I get some amusement from them. I am a bit vitriolic with ewing particularly because his convoluted attempts at logic and reasoning are worse than the gurus. I attempted to engage him in a reasoned debate and he catagorically ignores anything that doesn't fit his vision of what will happen or his perception of reality. He decided I was buying into a scheme with no evidence thereto. When presented with evidence to the contrary, he took off on a rambling rant (as he often does). Between his and keeps holy than thou attitudes about "saving us from our folly" and the lack of sound logic and reasoning, I allow myself some fun and a way to loose some of the vinegar on someone that truly doesn't matter. That is why I generally don't try to apply logic. It doesn't matter. The paradigm they live in doesn't allow them to see me as anything but a deluded sheeple. I am more than willing to give it up as they don't matter to me. I will leave the trolls to the tank.

I don't do it with the any day now people because their perspective is an invested one and they are part of the overall community. They get on my nerves more than the lopsters do truthfully. I think we are probably on the brink of something big but prefer quiet optimism and careful analytical research to cockeyed optimism. Since, the optimists do bring something of value to the community, I leave them alone other than to point out things from time to time.

I value opposing viewpoints as well. That is how I wandered in initially and why I come back. I just want those views to have logic and reasoning applied. These guys appear to either be incapable of it or abandoned it when receiving the lopster tag. Sometimes, as today's posts, I was actually attempting to jolt some sense out of Ewing (vain attempt I know). I notice these guys seem to pull out their best arguments when they have intelligence and sanity attacked. They also need to get what they dish out. If they are going to question sanity and intelligence of others, they need to be ready to get it.

Thank You For Your Response Dragon... I do understand your frustration... I also appreciate it when you try to bring in a thought out intelligent argument for these guys... that is when I get to learn the most.

As for the "any day now" folks... especially the ones who do it with every post...

yeah they may be invested all right... just not how you may be thinking.

They are the ones who stand to do more harm... lots of people are hanging their last hope on this... I see them as being even more cruel.

I guess I have developed a keen sense for when someone is just being optimistic and when someone is trying to raise false hopes.

Anyways we both know neither the Pumpers nor the Lopsters are going to budge off their positions....

So I just choose to learn wherever I can... from what makes the most sense to me.

Thanks Again Dragon... I Appreciated Learning More About Where You Are Coming From. :)

I know this concept is foreign to you but try to take off your lopster hat and really process what you read. The community to which I referred is the DinarVets community. I know since receiving your tag, you are confined here (under this name at least) but most of us form some kind of attachment to this group of people. The majority of us are free thinkers and don't follow the crowd. I know I don't. This highlights one of your base assumptions. Not everyone who owns dinar is expecting the get rich quick scheme you see this as. I understand from previous posts you have personal history with some of the unfortunate people who didn't do due diligence. This is not true for everyone. Assuming so is just as ridiculous as the belief in a 40 to 1 RV.

A 3 zero lop is possible. I respect your right to believe this is exactly what will occur. I don't agree with the scenario you keep screaming about but agree that a lop is possible. Your basic premise is flawed and predicated on erroneous assumptions. Your presentation of how you believe this will come about is illogical and circular as well as predicated on more erroneous assumptions. All these problems lead to my assumption that you don't really know what you are talking about and are spewing garbage you found elsewhere (and probably believe just as devoutly as the guru followers). Your refusal to bring logic to bear and discuss things contrary to your opinion lead to the koolaide drinking. You don't have to be vested into something monetarily. You are vested by time, attention, and emotion.

No Thank You Very Much. :D...  And You Are Welcome. :)

Thank You For Your Response Dragon... I do understand your frustration... I also appreciate it when you try to bring in a thought out intelligent argument for these guys... that is when I get to learn the most.

As for the "any day now" folks... especially the ones who do it with every post...

yeah they may be invested all right... just not how you may be thinking.

They are the ones who stand to do more harm... lots of people are hanging their last hope on this... I see them as being even more cruel.

I guess I have developed a keen sense for when someone is just being optimistic and when someone is trying to raise false hopes.

Anyways we both know neither the Pumpers nor the Lopsters are going to budge off their positions....

So I just choose to learn wherever I can... from what makes the most sense to me.

Thanks Again Dragon... I Appreciated Learning More About Where You Are Coming From. :)

I agree and followed this community as a guest for a long time before becoming a member and posting because I see the pumpers as dangerous and don't want to support them at all. It is the fight to keep things real here I appreciate. It is also why I try to gently point the cockeyed optimists to elements they may not want to see. I rarely see the need here because there are so many "keeping it real".

• Upvote 2

We'll never convert DragonC, cuz she's a dyed in the wool "true believer" in the guru spew. But now Maggie123 may have lobster possibilities.......and she's nicer to boot!

LOL .. Ewing, thank you for proving a point. You would be surprised, if you ever engaged on anything but the koolaide level, to find what I do believe. I will leave you in peace for the moment. Thank you for amusing me and giving me a forum to highlight the problem with gurus of any belief.

• Upvote 1

Also less wordy.  I got confused in all of DragonC's "predicated, erroneous, illigical,circular.........man, you're starting to sound just like Dontlop!

We'll talk to you later Dragon C.  Maybe even convince you we're the intelligent ones around here.  But heck, what's 83 TRILLION dinars among friends, right?  Oh, yeah, it's called a LOP!

• Upvote 1

Dontlop I really do feel bad for you and others that are so blind to see this is a scam. I use to believe that this would truly be a good moneymaker. If you really did do your research you would see the scam that this really is. I just hope you all have not blown to much money into this. Your best bet is to get out now so you can at least get some of your money back.

You can see some of my old posts from my first account (Hunz) where I once believed this was a sure thing. I was lucky to realize it before I lost to much

One last thought before lights out.  You're dead wrong on the motive for buying into dinar.  The vast Majority of dinarians bought in to get rich quick.  I know a ton of them and that was the ONLY reason they bought in, so lets at least be truthful about that. 

• Upvote 1

Dontlop I really do feel bad for you and others that are so blind to see this is a scam. I use to believe that this would truly be a good moneymaker. If you really did do your research you would see the scam that this really is. I just hope you all have not blown to much money into this. Your best bet is to get out now so you can at least get some of your money back.

You can see some of my old posts from my first account (Hunz) where I once believed this was a sure thing. I was lucky to realize it before I lost to much

What a lot of people fail to even see is that most of the so called "lopsters" were once just as gung ho about the RV as everyone else. That should be the most obvious red flag. The longer people stay in this, and the more and more they research and read about all aspects of this speculation, they realize this is not going to happen.

In fact most of the so called lopsters are the farthest ones from being close minded etc....they have seen and comprehend both sides and most all scenarios. And have gotten to the point of seeing no possible Avenue of this happening.

• Downvote 1

The reaction toward "lobsters" by the Go RV'ers is the same kind of reaction you see from evangelical Christians to one of their crowd  who deconverts  and becomes an atheist. It is pretty startling to see it played out in a currency speculation scenario. It just emphasizes the cultish nature of the nonsense swirling around a near worthless currency.

It's just the currency of a small, unstable country with a limited economy. There is nothing exceptional about the Dinar. Jesus is not going to come down and spread wealth to all the devoted followers.

They are out in full force with all their screen names

Ah ha ha ga ha he ha ha ya ga

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ya

You feel bad for me

Ah ha ha ya ha ha ha

Why ?

I think your full of it and you just wanted to tell everyone you don't believe in a rv

But you also want to attack me in a way

So you decided to use me as your vehicle to break into the scene

Your very excited I see about the dinar so you log in and make comments

Other wise you would be doing other things with your time

What you got nothing else to do , your so damn bored that you logged on to dinar vets to tell me you feel sorry for me

Ah ha ha ha ha

I'm supposed to believe that

Ah ha ha ha ha ya

Take your kool aide and hit the highway jack with your and take your feelings with ya

The reaction toward "lobsters" by the Go RV'ers is the same kind of reaction you see from evangelical Christians to one of their crowd  who deconverts  and becomes an atheist. It is pretty startling to see it played out in a currency speculation scenario. It just emphasizes the cultish nature of the nonsense swirling around a near worthless currency.

It's just the currency of a small, unstable country with a limited economy. There is nothing exceptional about the Dinar. Jesus is not going to come down and spread wealth to all the devoted followers.

Once again the lopsters can do no wrong

RVPleaseToday will even make up lies to try to make a rv person look bad

We don't want your lies and kool aid either RVPleaseToday

Explain why a trade surplus is bad for Iraq RVPleaseToday

Your lies from yesterday didn't work

Try again today

Ski can laugh at you

The lopsters all got one thing in common

They are liars

A hog farm is where they belong

The near worthless currency has a conversion rate

They can buy as much with a thousand dollars worth of dinar as they can with a thousand dollars

How is it worthless

Its a lot stronger than the US dollar

That's why soon they will depeg fro the weak dollar which suffers from trade deficits

Iraq is solid with its trade surpluses

• Upvote 1

Ask away, Dontlop.  I'll try to answer any legitmate question you have about the dinar.  Now if you ask me where my favorite fishing hole is............well, I'll give you an answer, but it won't be truthful!

You have stated that their are trillions of dinar in the United States

Can you provide any reputable source for your information?

And if you flip out next week why did you flip out ?

That's just for starters

• Upvote 1

To your first question,  I have no link to provide you that is proof positive of exactly how many dinars are in the hands of private American citizens.  There are only best quess estimates.  I realize that will not be good enough for you, but there is no way for anyone to really know.  But for Senators to call for an investigation, for several States to put the dinar on their scam list, for churches around the country to have promoted this,  for the proliferation of dinar-selling websites, and their obvious success and for the proliferation of dinar forums, such as this one, and in my own personal knowledge of people in my own small speck of the US, a logical person would have to conclude there were trillions of dinar hald by just Americans alone.  Then compile all the other countries of the world whose citizens , through the Internet, became aware of the scheme, and bought in,  it is a logical conclusion to use the CBI's own out of bank numbers of over 35 trillion dinar, of which they only require  about 12 trillion for on the street business transactions.  That leaves a missing 20-25 Trillion dinar.  And the vast majority of that is held by world-wide speculators.  As for your other question, as it does not pertain to the dinar, I'll not waste my time with it.

I can personally attest to 250 million dinar held in just one small church in one small town in my community.

• Upvote 1

To your first question,  I have no link to provide you that is proof positive of exactly how many dinars are in the hands of private American citizens.  There are only best quess estimates.  I realize that will not be good enough for you, but there is no way for anyone to really know.  But for Senators to call for an investigation, for several States to put the dinar on their scam list, for churches around the country to have promoted this,  for the proliferation of dinar-selling websites, and their obvious success and for the proliferation of dinar forums, such as this one, and in my own personal knowledge of people in my own small speck of the US, a logical person would have to conclude there were trillions of dinar hald by just Americans alone.  Then compile all the other countries of the world whose citizens , through the Internet, became aware of the scheme, and bought in,  it is a logical conclusion to use the CBI's own out of bank numbers of over 35 trillion dinar, of which they only require  about 12 trillion for on the street business transactions.  That leaves a missing 20-25 Trillion dinar.  And the vast majority of that is held by world-wide speculators.  As for your other question, as it does not pertain to the dinar, I'll not waste my time with it.

I can personally attest to 250 million dinar held in just one small church in one small town in my community.

Wow 250 million

That's a far cry from trillions

You don't like hypetheticals questions I see

But you like presenting results of hypethetical situations for the dinar

So you claim there is no way to know there's trillions of dinar in the USA

So I will let every one know your just assuming hypethetical numbers to back up your claims

I have presented "real" evidence for an explosion of dinar speculators world-wide.  I have presented "real" evidence of how much dinar is in the mattresses in one small part of my small town.  I have presented "real" evidence that the scam is so wide-spread, that entire States and Federal authorities have gotten involved to warn people.  I have given "real" evidence from the CBI out of bank numbers themselves(35 trillion).  So I will end with the definition of "self-deception", which is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of an opposing logical argument.

You, Dontlop, are suffering from a severe case of self-deception concerning the dinar

• Upvote 1

I have presented "real" evidence for an explosion of dinar speculators world-wide. I have presented "real" evidence of how much dinar is in the mattresses in one small part of my small town. I have presented "real" evidence that the scam is so wide-spread, that entire States and Federal authorities have gotten involved to warn people. I have given "real" evidence from the CBI out of bank numbers themselves(35 trillion). So I will end with the definition of "self-deception", which is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of an opposing logical argument.

You, Dontlop, are suffering from a severe case of self-deception concerning the dinar

Your full of bs

Real evidence

Ha!

Because you said it

Its real evidence

Well I for one don't believe in your delirious theory's

You have shown no evidence

Just assumed theoretical numbers and hypetheticals just like every other lopster out there

That's why your still here

Because you don't know the outcome

And your curious

Out of bank numbers isn't the amount of dinar in the USA

Iraqis don't trust banks

There's equivalent of 30 billion dollars circulating in Iraq

So what ?

That means there's trillions in the United States ?

The Iraqis hoard money

I'm sure the clerics have piles of dinar

I'm sure the business owners have piles

The every day person has dinar in their matteress

And you think its in our matteress

Talk about kooky answers

Your lost

Your hypethetical conclusions are worn out bs story's

I don't have the slightest clue what Iraq will do but I will counter your bs story's as well as the other lopster story's

Unless they are proven facts

You do to have any knowledge what Iraq will do

Edited by dontlop

A classic response to accurate verifiable information I presented to you.  Every fact I presented is verifiable, except my own personal information concerning my small town.  But I assure you that is true as well.  The Senators, the States, the CBI, the proliferation of dinar selling websites, the proliferation of dinar information forum websites, are ALL verifiable to those who chose to SEEK the truth.  But unfortuneatly, you and many others on this forum are in self-deception.  At the risk of not being PC, as Rayzur calls it, you suffer from a delusional loyalty to the idea of the big RV that will change your lives.  Even in the face of overwhelming evidence that iraq will Redenominate its currency with a three zero lop.  Let me ask you one question.  And answer it truthfully without all your usual blather.  Why would Iraq NOT redenominate its currency with an M2 of 83 TRILLION dinars in the world?  Answer me that Mr. D.

• Upvote 1

Just prove it

You gonna pretend your to busy to present your case with the proof to back it ?

Your here all day every day because of the lie your here because your concerned about your reletives who bought dinar

You got time

You don't do anything else

Present your case

Or your just simply speculating using hypetheticals and assumptions to come up with theories to what Iraq will do with their currency

• Upvote 1

According to investipedia

When a nation has a trade surplus, it has control over the majority of its own currency. This causes a reduction of risk for another nation selling this currency, which causes a drop in its value

So if there is a rv

And Iraq is experiencing trade surpluses

There is no risk for the dinar to lose value

So country's won't sell it

They will stick it in their reserves as an asset to prop up its own currency value

I like that

good thinking...

So no need to worry about every one running to Iraq to cash out

There will be no run on the bank

Iraq is a trade surplus machine

Don't I like that thinking...makes sense

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dontlop is completely uninterested in the Dinar. He's just playing games. Waste of time to reply to him.

Oh wait a second

You have no idea

You don't read my posts

By the way you were caught in a big one yesterday huh!!

Man you sure did scoot out of here when you were called out

You said trade surpluses are bad for Iraq and that they caused budget deficits

You know when you were lying to try to make me look bad but ended up making yourself look pretty dumb!!!

• Upvote 2