Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Caz says, "talk to a professional who has a solid track record".   Please list some of those professionals.  I don't mean gurus.  I mean professionals in foreign currency investment.  If I'm not mistaken, most of them are on the lobster's side of the discussion.  There is no place that will take your physical currency other than iraq, and they have restricted how much you can take in and out. Dinarians have not posted any financial institutions whatsoever in this discussion.  There aren't any.  Thinking that after an RV, they will come out of the woodwork is nothing more than more speculation.  I'm beginning to think an RV will create more chaos in Dinarland than a RD.

As for being "purposely obtuse", that label would apply to anyone who ventured thousands of dollars on a currency speculation that had no cash-out options.  Now that's obtuse!

• Upvote 1

And this is relevant to the discussion it is a reply to, HOW? It doesn't. It is a classic redirect form someone with no response. Thank you for proving a previous point by another poster.

OK maybe you don't even realize what you said....you said your expecting the dinar to be traded on forex. If the dinar is pegged there is no demand for it to be traded on forex. It's mainly for floating currencies. So again, I ask, how many countries that rely heavily on oil production float their currency?

• Downvote 1

DONTLOP: You may need an update on bank procedures. A bank must balance its books daily in dollars, within 2-3% at the most.. Foreign currencies  are a "side account" handled thru a clearing house. A bank cannot credit an account an amount based on foreign currency until the amount is cleared , like the hold on a check drawn on a bank outside of its system. In the case  of the dinar , the CBI will have to set up a presence or an agent in the US. Usually a bank registered with the New York FED.

• Downvote 1

ewingm,

you quoted a small smidgen of the statement I made, wow. But to answer your question.................NOT YOU by any sane standard. I do have a good financial advisor (my 7th ive had over the years), but I don't give out names that too is insane. I believe in a partnership of sorts a comfort level between myself and my Advisor. Of course his track record was a very strong starting point. You LOPsters just cant get it thru your very narrow minds that other folks are just fine without you.....................I know you find that startling news but its the truth.

• Upvote 1

It's not that what they say isn't relevant its that they say the same thing over & over. Nothing new has been presented in years, they're exactly like Gurus/Pumpers in this regard. I respect they're right to have opinion...................but some LOPsters won't allow others to have there's without confrontation. 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Caz says, "talk to a professional who has a solid track record".   Please list some of those professionals.  I don't mean gurus.  I mean professionals in foreign currency investment.  If I'm not mistaken, most of them are on the lobster's side of the discussion.  There is no place that will take your physical currency other than iraq, and they have restricted how much you can take in and out. Dinarians have not posted any financial institutions whatsoever in this discussion.  There aren't any.  Thinking that after an RV, they will come out of the woodwork is nothing more than more speculation.  I'm beginning to think an RV will create more chaos in Dinarland than a RD.

As for being "purposely obtuse", that label would apply to anyone who ventured thousands of dollars on a currency speculation that had no cash-out options.  Now that's obtuse!

Professionals huh, try the whole teams devoted to business in iraq in various country's getting into every avenue of reconstruction and development. The real sad thing is that you ask these questions not to obtain an authentic response but to disrupt and troll.

When the isx and ESX get money incoming from the world market, I'll be setup to make money, it'll be in iqd too. I'll have no problem getting it out. I just sell the stock and have the brokerage wire the money anywhere in the world I like.

16.5 % isx profit last year. My investment is small potato's, there is investors making way more than me.

I'm glad you have and are going to miss out.. Btw negative attitudes don't help find success, they limit it.

Really the trolling is getting old. Members are leaving due to it.

Going to be an awesome next couple months. Can't wait to eat some lobster and see the tank nuked.

The idea that a small, unstable country with a $100 billion a year income almost exclusively from oil, is going to suddenly declare itself worth trillions of dollars, and any other country do anything but laugh at them is ridiculous to the point of being silly. What RV'ers are counting on is economically impossible. Isn't going to happen.

then quit talking about it

No one else is except the lopsters

If it is possible, Dontlop, how about your solution?  You own dinars. You spent good American dollars buying physical currency from iraq for one purpose.  To make money.  Therefore I am assuming you know how to redeem the dinars once an unexpected RV is announced by the CBI.  Let's hear your plan.  You do have a plan, don't you?  A validated, iron-clad plan?  Or are you floundering around with sarcasms to cover your lack of knowledge?  This is an intelligent conversation.  Not 100 pages of mindless barb passing between people of differing views.  I know our views differ.  I'm asking for your solutions, not your glibbness.

How can ya make a plan before ya know the situation ?

I am not worried

Why would you be worried about my plans

You should worry about your plans

I'm keeping my dinar

You told me nothing I didn't already know for years

So there's nothing you can do for me

Go save yourself you must have a guilty conscience you must if been a guru at some point and feel

Like its your fault soneone else bought dinar

Who cares dude

I'll trade them for a camel and donate the camel to an orphanage in Iraq

Then what are you going to say I can't do that either ?

Who cares

Not me

I'll

Deal with that problem if it arises

If I got a billion dollars worth of dinar I'm sure I'll make some new friends at citi bank in Baghdad

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ga ga goo goo

But Workerbee,  I'm honestly trying to understand the dinarian thinking.  I'm not trying to pick a fight.  I want to know what you dinarians know, or should know if you are invested in this thing. I am beginning to think none of you know, and THAT is disturbing to me and it should be disturbing to you.  The MOST fundemental piece of knowledge every dinarian should have, is how to cash out.  Does anyone out there have real answers to that, or are you simply waiting on Adam to tell you?  

I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood the meaning of my post.  Anyhoo, even if the banks did start trading in it, it will be hard to walk into a bank with a fist full of  cash even dinar without getting the third degree.  If you don't have the right answers, there is a good chance they will not want your business.  Also, I am aware that the average dinar holder has the "certificate" and proof of purchase from the dealer, let's just hope that is good enough.  AML and KYC regulations are tightening up, world wide.  

:ph34r:

It's all so simple. Iraq has no way to pay for any kind of RV. They have too many Dinar and too little reserves. The RV is a fantasy created by dealers and pumpers to peddle worthless currency. In another 15 or 20 years, if Iraq doesn't blow itself up, or be totally controlled by a ruthless dictator, their economy can grow and the value of their currency slowly appreciate.

Look at Kuwait. They have 25 billion dinar and 600 billion in reserves. And they have a solid exchange rate. To have a shot at Kuwait's numbers,  Iraq must remove those zeros, and significantly increase their reserves.

Any other conclusion is magical thinking and conspiracy theory.

It plain and simple Iraq has lots of ways to rv their currency

One way is to ....

And the rest are ....

And all they gotta do is ....

And buy up as much dinar that they can and pretend they are going to delete three zeros till all the lopsters sell out

Then add all those dollars from abroad and all the dollars they got from selling gold to the reserves

Do a little math

Restructure their debt to match a budget and bang

Rv

I can't tell you the details since you can't understand with that brainwashed lopster mind so don't start with the questions you have no wisdom so you cannot understand anyway

Bee beep

Get out of the way

Those were a lot of "what ifs", Dontlop.  Ans that was just to get to an RV.  After three days of waiting on dinarians to answer my basic question of where can you cash in, essentially the only answer given was Belize.  My gut tells me Belize won't either.  I think that was a guru lie that someone believed.  There are an awful lot of good people that got drawn into this scheme, and they need to have answers to basic financial questions if they are to keep their sanity.  Unfortuneately there is so much conspiratory baloney flying around out there in Dinarland, such as the US senators are cashing in rigjt now for $11, Wells Fargo has secret accounts,  the government is going to pay for the Iraq war with RVed dinars, Presidential Order 13303 was signed to give dinarians the legal rigjt to hold dnars, iraq really doesn't have 80 trillion dinar out there, the CBI is lying , you have lots of places to cash in when it RV's,  yada, yada, yada.  And you people just keep sucking it up through your koolaide straw.  When does thr reality 

When does the "reality" of this scam sink in ?   Never, I guess.  Doomed to follow the leader over the cliff.

• Upvote 1

Those were a lot of "what ifs", Dontlop.  Ans that was just to get to an RV.  After three days of waiting on dinarians to answer my basic question of where can you cash in, essentially the only answer given was Belize.  My gut tells me Belize won't either.  I think that was a guru lie that someone believed.  There are an awful lot of good people that got drawn into this scheme, and they need to have answers to basic financial questions if they are to keep their sanity.  Unfortuneately there is so much conspiratory baloney flying around out there in Dinarland, such as the US senators are cashing in rigjt now for $11, Wells Fargo has secret accounts,  the government is going to pay for the Iraq war with RVed dinars, Presidential Order 13303 was signed to give dinarians the legal rigjt to hold dnars, iraq really doesn't have 80 trillion dinar out there, the CBI is lying , you have lots of places to cash in when it RV's,  yada, yada, yada.  And you people just keep sucking it up through your koolaide straw.  When does thr reality 

When does the "reality" of this scam sink in ?   Never, I guess.  Doomed to follow the leader over the cliff.

Show me some what ifs in my statements

What about you

And your gut tells you

Your gut

I couldn't care less about your gut after some of the statements you make and calling them facts

Tell us how many trillions I have in my matteress again

That was funny

The only people what iffing around here is the lopsters

I can show you thousands of what ifs by your gang of what ever your are

People who hang around investments they are not invested in

Pretending they have no motives here

I guess that's the poor mans way to stay poor

Don't invest anything and hang around a investment web site and just cause havic

Ya ain't got nothing to invest is the only thing I can see as to why you hang around here

Keep says he's just interested in how it turns out

Ah ha ha ha ha

That's a good one

Ah Haag ha ha ha ha

He can simply look with out commenting every day to see how it turns out

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

He's here to get people to sell off their dinar

And doing a terrible job of it

There's a couple hundred people logged in

Maybe he has an audience of 5 people and he's gonna save the world

Hey guess what

Over 10 yrs their is only so many members here most of the are the lopsters new screen names

Show me the millions of people invested in dinar

I bet you can't

It plain and simple Iraq has lots of ways to rv their currency

One way is to ....

And the rest are ....

And all they gotta do is ....

And buy up as much dinar that they can and pretend they are going to delete three zeros till all the lopsters sell out

Then add all those dollars from abroad and all the dollars they got from selling gold to the reserves

Do a little math

Restructure their debt to match a budget and bang

Rv

I can't tell you the details since you can't understand with that brainwashed lopster mind so don't start with the questions you have no wisdom so you cannot understand anyway

Bee beep

Get out of the way

Lol....you basically have no idea...

• Downvote 1

Buying the physical currency of an unstable, unlisted, devastated, strife-ridden suicidal preaching country, and then expecting, out of the thin blue sky for their toilet paper currency to suddenly leap to the forefront of the worlds currencies is...............delusional?  Then, not having any idea how to reclaim your money if it did miraculously RV is..............ridiculous?  Then after having truthful facts thrown at you by some of the world's leading financial advisors, and having entire States declare the dinar a scam, still digging in deeper than an Alabama tick is........NUTS!    The only difference in buying a lottery ticket and buying dinar, is the lottery ticket WILL payoff to somebody, and they CAN redeem it for dollars!      Good luck, dinarians.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

same ol same ol.......................sounds like a broken record. Thanks AGAIN for your concern. Now I believe there's a little old lady that needs help across the street, or a cat stuck in a tree................or a run-a-way train that needs to be stopped before it runs over a damsel in distress tied to the tracks.

No you have no idea keep

I got plenty

Ah ha ha ha

Ya don't see me running away and selling out like you

It's you keep who has no idea

You have plenty? Lol...I'm talking legitimate and feasible ideas...

Unlike your ideas of monetizing all the oil in the ground and taking frozen assets of the govt and just packing it away into the reserves to make you rich lol

• Downvote 1

Buying the physical currency of an unstable, unlisted, devastated, strife-ridden suicidal preaching country, and then expecting, out of the thin blue sky for their toilet paper currency to suddenly leap to the forefront of the worlds currencies is...............delusional?  Then, not having any idea how to reclaim your money if it did miraculously RV is..............ridiculous?  Then after having truthful facts thrown at you by some of the world's leading financial advisors, and having entire States declare the dinar a scam, still digging in deeper than an Alabama tick is........NUTS!    The only difference in buying a lottery ticket and buying dinar, is the lottery ticket WILL payoff to somebody, and they CAN redeem it for dollars!      Good luck, dinarians.

Yep Iraq was at one time like you describe it

But not any more

Ah ha ha ha ya ha ha

Your guesses don't prove anything

Don't cha think when we bought our dinar we figured the only way they can go is up?

We watched Iraq grow

We know where they were and where they are

That's why we bought the dinar

Because of where they were

We hold because of where they are

Your way behind

Ask keep he will tell ya if Iraq doesn't rv the United Nations will do it for them

Ah ha ha ha ha

No wonder you and keep never talk to each other

Ah ha ha ha ha

Keep must be responsible for your reletives buying dinar so you hate him for it

Ah ha ha ya ga ya goo hoo

He told everyone the rv is done in 2010

He most likely really got your reletives excited

• Upvote 1