Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

That's an honest answer, DragonC, and I respect that.  Now one more question for you.  Knowing the above two questions are true, what currency move makes the most sense to the iraqis finanacial people.   RV their currency (all 83 trillion dinar) which would drain their reserves by speculators cashing in, OR redenominate and slice you away like spoiled meat?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ewing, I think they don't know. I am sure they have an estimate. It is probably not close but an estimate. It is a fact that the CBI knows how much dinar is in circulation. It is also a fact that until very recently Iraqis did not trust or use banks very much. Because the Iraqi people don't trust banks, there is a lot of money hoarded by its own people, far more than Americans hoard. There is also quite a few Iraqi people outside the country. These factors all combine to make it impossible for anyone to know how much is in speculators hands.

Iraq Money Supply M2

Money Supply M2 in Iraq decreased to 78220 IQD Billion in February of 2014 from 86474 IQD Billion in January of 2014. Money Supply M2 in Iraq averaged 40952.98 IQD Billion from 2004 until 2014, reaching an all time high of 87766 IQD Billion in December of 2013 and a record low of 7445 IQD Billion in January of 2004. Money Supply M2 in Iraq is reported by the Central Bank of Iraq.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/iraq/money-supply-m2

From 87.7 trillion to 78.2 trillion in three months

9.5 trillion reduction in dinar from December to February from Iraqs m2 money supply

I'd like to see today's numbers

Edited by dontlop

That's an honest answer, DragonC, and I respect that.  Now one more question for you.  Knowing the above two questions are true, what currency move makes the most sense to the iraqis finanacial people.   RV their currency (all 83 trillion dinar) which would drain their reserves by speculators cashing in, OR redenominate and slice you away like spoiled meat?

You won't like my answer. I don't think either one makes sense. This is where your argument meets it's greatest challenge and fails miserably. Unlike a guru or lopster, I don't see this as choice between two scenarios. I see it as a very open ended situation with a plethora of possibilities. It is also multi-dimensional and of far reaching consequence. Looking at only one side of the issue a lop is the only sensible response. This is where the koolaide comes in. A lopster only looks at this one side. He determines a lop is the only thing that makes sense and closes his mind to all other sides, dimensions, and consequences. It is the same as trying to solve a Rubik's cube by only doing one color and ignoring all the others. It might work for awhile but it will take longer to solve, if ever, and creates far more problems.

• Upvote 2

That's a 10 trillion dinar drop in one month's time.  impossible to do.  There's either something wrong with your numbers, or something wrong with theirs.  Nobody could reduce 10 % of the M2  in one month without a lop.  Look under your mattresses you dinarians.  You may have all bought disappearing currency.  I knew it was a scam!  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's a 10 trillion dinar drop in one month's time.  impossible to do.  There's either something wrong with your numbers, or something wrong with theirs.  Nobody could reduce 10 % of the M2  in one month without a lop.  Look under your mattresses you dinarians.  You may have all bought disappearing currency.  I knew it was a scam!

Maliki stole it

Here again is an example of the koolaide. These numbers don't fit your paradigm so you reject them. Either the CBI tells the truth, in which case the M2 was reduced, or it lies, in which case we can't use the 83 trillion number you are so fond of.

• Upvote 3

DragonC, just when I begin to like your reasoning (because you're agreeing with me!) you up and inject koolaide into my thinking.  I've seriousy looked at all their possibilities.  The only one that makes sense, and conforms to the world's fiscal history of these events is a redenomination.  Even the CBI says it, the financial Office says it, the only ones who believe it will "magically" RV against ALL reasonable thought  is..........you.  So whose actually the koolaide drinker, girl?  You or me?

• Upvote 1

And I posted trading economics link which below the chart states the source is the central bank of Iraq

It makes ya wonder why the cbi web site numbers haven't been updated and the budget hasn't been passed yet

I'd like to see march and April numbers

Shabibbi says it would take propagan,....

And govt cooperation

Let's wait to see March-April CBI M2 numbers.  Something is bizarre with that great a reduction.  I'm not saying its false, that would make me a hypocrit, which I'm not.  I just dopn't know how that can be correct in so short a time.  Maybe they've DCed all overseas dinars!  Yours no longer exist!

• Upvote 1

DragonC, just when I begin to like your reasoning (because you're agreeing with me!) you up and inject koolaide into my thinking.  I've seriousy looked at all their possibilities.  The only one that makes sense, and conforms to the world's fiscal history of these events is a redenomination.  Even the CBI says it, the financial Office says it, the only ones who believe it will "magically" RV against ALL reasonable thought  is..........you.  So whose actually the koolaide drinker, girl?  You or me?

Ewing, please try to follow this. I have not told you what I think will happen. You don't know. Calling me a koolaide drinker is irrational and an example of why you are. The CBI has said they are going to do many things at many different times. A rational person determines that they need to read the words and watch the actions. This is where you demonstrate the greatest inflexibility and strongest koolaide. You eliminate any demonstration of what they are actually doing and any release of information that doesn't fit your paradigm. If you seriously looked at all the possibilities please enumerate those possibilities and the top 3 reasons they won't use that option. As I told Rvplease, I won't even hold you to logical thinking or deductive reasoning. Just give me your list.

• Upvote 2

There's no reason to publish bogus crap for a lop

But a rv

Shabibbi says if they were going to rv

He couldn't tell anyone

If you knew their were speculators out there

It would make sense to publish fake rd stories every 6 months like they do

To keep the whales away

Let's wait to see March-April CBI M2 numbers.  Something is bizarre with that great a reduction.  I'm not saying its false, that would make me a hypocrit, which I'm not.  I just dopn't know how that can be correct in so short a time.  Maybe they've DCed all overseas dinars!  Yours no longer exist!

Your chugging lopster kool aid

If it went up you would swear by the cbi numbers

But since it went down you say the numbers are fake

All the sudden the cbi numbers are fake

Actually, it is Ewing. It is based on assumptions that ignore facts. It is held to the exclusion of all reason and facts in evidence. The very definition of koolaide. I can give you fact after fact to demonstrate why your base assumption is wrong but it won't be new to you and you will deride it as guru spew as you have done over and over. It doesn't matter how credible a source it is pulled from, you will denounce it. If I actually show you in context, I will be derided for cut/paste as others are. The epitome of koolaide being demonstrated here.

Ewing, I truly think you started on this campaign with good intentions. I remember some of your posts before you got your lopster tag. I don't deride your intentions. I do call you out on your abandonment of logic and reason. I agree that the dinar is speculation. As such, no one should put more into it than they can afford to lose. I and my family spent the money and consider it gone. Of course we hope to make more. Of course I think we will. I don't think the gurus are right. I hate them with a passion as I explained in earlier posts. I think you lopsters are no better though. You are anti-gurus and just as big a problem. Do you stop to think how badly you are injuring your friends and family by the derision and hatred and contempt you hold for them and their intelligence for this speculation? I venture to say, you are burning bridges that 5 or 10 years down the road you will regret, if you don't already.

Lol...Wow! After reading a few of your posts, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you really do believe in this, and that it's a solid investment. Hang around for awhile...

• Downvote 2

What about the 43 trillion dinar portion of the m2 which is deposits in the cbi?

How much of that is govt deposits ?

Which they are not concerned with backing if they rv

Now they are selling gold to reduce the liquidity of the 35 trillion that circulates outside of banks

Why would they want to reduce liquidity ?

Why reduce their liquidity if they are going to lop 3 zeros ?

Oh I know why they told us

To increase the value of the currency

Like I said

I don't know

It's just speculation

Just questions that need answered

Edited by dontlop

What about the 43 trillion dinar portion of the m2 which is deposits in the cbi?

How much of that is govt deposits ?

Which they are not concerned with backing if they rv

Now they are selling gold to reduce the liquidity of the 35 trillion that circulates outside of banks

Why would they want to reduce liquidity ?

Why reduce their liquidity if they are going to lop 3 zeros ?

Oh I know why they told us

To increase the value of the currency

Like I said

I don't know

It's just speculation

Just questions that need answered

Watch out now...your bout to be rich! Better buy buy buy!!

• Downvote 2

If the govt holds 43 trillion dinar in deposits at the cbi

And they rv to a dollar all they need to back their own currency is around 39 billion dollars and they lose not one penny or gain one penny

Heck they could just destroy all those dinar and add the value to those outstanding dinar

I know its just bs but who knows what they are going to do?

I say no one but them

Watch out now...your bout to be rich! Better buy buy buy!!

well we all know you won't be involved in any way this goes

Your just here because you have no where else to go

• Upvote 2

Lol...Wow! After reading a few of your posts, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you really do believe in this, and that it's a solid investment. Hang around for awhile...

Keep, as I told Ewing, no one here knows what I think. I haven't told you. In fact, I have taken pains not to say. I want to debate with you on your grounds. Your theory cannot withstand logic and rational thinking. My thoughts and beliefs would color the debate. I want to discuss your thoughts and beliefs. I will, however, state categorically that this is NOT a solid investment. Anyone describing it as such is misinformed and uneducated. An investment, as several of you state must have some solid answers, payout method, expected return, etc. the dinar provides none of that. It is speculation. Beyond that, I will withhold my personal opinion in favor of intellectual discourse on your thoughts, beliefs, and theory.

• Upvote 2

Keep, as I told Ewing, no one here knows what I think. I haven't told you. In fact, I have taken pains not to say. I want to debate with you on your grounds. Your theory cannot withstand logic and rational thinking. My thoughts and beliefs would color the debate. I want to discuss your thoughts and beliefs. I will, however, state categorically that this is NOT a solid investment. Anyone describing it as such is misinformed and uneducated. An investment, as several of you state must have some solid answers, payout method, expected return, etc. the dinar provides none of that. It is speculation. Beyond that, I will withhold my personal opinion in favor of intellectual discourse on your thoughts, beliefs, and theory.

Haha so you hold answers that puts my theories to shame because yours are rational and logical thinking, yet you are afraid to speak on it. Lol....ok...of course!

Sounds like your afraid of getting your dreams crushed....or of being embarrassed....

If the govt holds 43 trillion dinar in deposits at the cbi

And they rv to a dollar all they need to back their own currency is around 39 billion dollars and they lose not one penny or gain one penny

Heck they could just destroy all those dinar and add the value to those outstanding dinar

I know its just bs but who knows what they are going to do?

I say no one but them

well we all know you won't be involved in any way this goes

Your just here because you have no where else to go

I'm here to keep the rumor that is known as dontlop, to just that....a big, nonsensical rumor....

But you seem to be doing all the work for me!! Yay!!!

• Downvote 1

nothing but snotty remarks

As usual

There is nothing else to say to you or about you....

You can't argue ignorance. It runs way too strong in you....and whenever your asked a question that either will shut you down, or prove a point against your favor, you duck, dodge, and start rambling like a drunken hobo at Mardi Gras....

• Downvote 1

DragonC,  Here are my possible theories, without koolaide attached.  I will list them according to my belief in greatest possibility.  1.  Redenomination-drop the zeros.  It drops M2 rapidly, and it removes the speculators worldwide. ( iraq saves money)  2.  They do nothing for years.  The value stays pegged to the dollar at in or around 1166 to 1.  You make no money but you do get ulcers waiting for it to RV.   3.  They SLOWLY revalue from 1166 to 1 to maybe 1000 to 1. This is done slowly and methodically to not allow inflation to enter into their economy.  At 1000 to 1, they will then Redenominate, dropping the zeros and ending with a dinar equal to one dollar.  This also removes the millionaire scenario due to the reduction in the multiplying factor of 1000.  

there.  Those are my three top scenarios.  Notice there is no 100,000% overnight RV that makes you a rich woman .  Sorry, girl.  That ain't happenin'

• Upvote 1