Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

The other piece to this amazing scam is that the Iraqis pretty much know how much is held by world speculators.  They know all you want to do is cash-in the secomd they ever announced a change in value.  They're not stupid, people.  Actually, they are quite clever.  They will never allow that redemption process to take place on a global scale.  They will slice you off like a bad piece of cheese with a RD and currency exchange, possibly in iraq as in 2003.  There is absolutely no reason for them NOT to do it that way.  And that's NO koolaide DragonC!

Actually, it is Ewing. It is based on assumptions that ignore facts. It is held to the exclusion of all reason and facts in evidence. The very definition of koolaide. I can give you fact after fact to demonstrate why your base assumption is wrong but it won't be new to you and you will deride it as guru spew as you have done over and over. It doesn't matter how credible a source it is pulled from, you will denounce it. If I actually show you in context, I will be derided for cut/paste as others are. The epitome of koolaide being demonstrated here.

Ewing, I truly think you started on this campaign with good intentions. I remember some of your posts before you got your lopster tag. I don't deride your intentions. I do call you out on your abandonment of logic and reason. I agree that the dinar is speculation. As such, no one should put more into it than they can afford to lose. I and my family spent the money and consider it gone. Of course we hope to make more. Of course I think we will. I don't think the gurus are right. I hate them with a passion as I explained in earlier posts. I think you lopsters are no better though. You are anti-gurus and just as big a problem. Do you stop to think how badly you are injuring your friends and family by the derision and hatred and contempt you hold for them and their intelligence for this speculation? I venture to say, you are burning bridges that 5 or 10 years down the road you will regret, if you don't already.

• Upvote 3

Dontlop, now YOU'RE quoting numbers you can't back up by facts.  You have absolutely no idea how many Americans hold dinar.  The oath to back up the currency rate is located in the CBI Laws.  I've quoted Article 32 and 36 many time.  Look it up yourself.

• Upvote 1

stop quoting your lopster gurus old chestnut story. Have a look at arbitrage - exporting inflation. There are more than one factor controlling the economic variables involved in this. That smug jaggerbaba who all lopsters love to bring out their bottoms - he wrote a book and did those dinar scam videos on you tube- what a joke he is. There are many variables to lower that M2.

Oh but his perfidy goes WAY deeper. I encourage anyone to research John Jagerson. If you do a basic internet search, you will see not only his bias but also that he has a vested interest into the average American remaining uneducated regarding finances and monetary policy. He says he wants to educate but only in his theories and messed up interpretations. He is charging out the butt to the sheeple following him. Give me okie or TNT tony any day!

• Upvote 2

The easiest thing for a central bank to control is money supply, velocity is the hard one and they got that covered.

Even if their m2 is 84 trillion, how do you explain that they have been reducing notes. Wouldn't they be adding notes? Adding increasing denominations.

The same points you loppers keep on being up are already made moot, over and over again. You ask questions to disrupt. People post links, you don't read them. All of the energy exerted.. Completely wasted.

Fractional reserve banking. I don't have to have a million in cash, they can just create fake zero's out of thin air in the bank, just like they do for themselves. That's fine with me.

Soon we will know.

DragonC,  I have no hatred, or derision or contempt for my people.  Only pity at their lack of "intelligence" on this scam.  They are serious koolaide drinkers, hang on every word of that moron criminal TNT.  He has greated so much harm.  Now you may be a non-koolaide drinker, and good for you.  But even you as a dinar holder must be concerned as to what will happen to your holdings when the RD is announced.  Unless its just mad money that means nothing to you.  This scam will end badly for you, it may be years from now, but at some point Iraq will vote to implement the redenomination.

• Upvote 1

Iraq gets its income in dollars its dinar are paid for long ago

It's just a local currency that circulates

Its backed by dollars in the cbi reserves and the reserves have not been necessary to back one single dinar so far

The reserves just sit there in a pile

They are investing them thru the bis to make money off them while they sit

The dinar is solid as gold

It's not losing any value

They don't even need backing as long as they are a local currency

Only external debts in dinar need to be covered in foriegn currency

Eventually if they rv there's no reason for other govts to sell them they will sit in their reserves as assets as long as they hold value

Yes we know no govts are accepting dinar today

But eventually when Iraq gets its official soveriegn credit rating govts will most likey accept dinar to add to their foriegn reserves

"Fractional reserve banking. I don't have to have a million in cash, they can just create fake zero's out of thin air in the bank, just like they do for themselves."

Only commercial banks use fractional reserve banking. Central banks don't make commercial loans. Central banks do not do FRB.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Oh but his perfidy goes WAY deeper. I encourage anyone to research John Jagerson. If you do a basic internet search, you will see not only his bias but also that he has a vested interest into the average American remaining uneducated regarding finances and monetary policy. He says he wants to educate but only in his theories and messed up interpretations. He is charging out the butt to the sheeple following him. Give me okie or TNT tony any day!

Whether one likes or dislikes Jagerson is a personal choice,however he can't be compared to Tony,Okie,Kaperoni or anyone else that hides behind internet anonymity.

• Upvote 2

Dontlop, now YOU'RE quoting numbers you can't back up by facts.  You have absolutely no idea how many Americans hold dinar.  The oath to back up the currency rate is located in the CBI Laws.  I've quoted Article 32 and 36 many time.  Look it up yourself.

Ewing, I am calling you out again. You cannot accuse dontlop of something you do repeatedly yourself. I see you throwing around unsupported numbers constantly. Beside that, his numbers are based on facts culled from careful review of information available to everyone. I don't know that I agree with all he posted but it fairly close. Take off your lopster glasses and get the peanut butter out of your ears. There are not the vast numbers involved with this speculation that lopsters want to believe. For most people who are involved, it isn't as deep as the lopsters want to believe. I am quite certain there are some who are in too deep for their own good. I also would say for most of those, if not this, it would have been something else.

Beyond these issues, you cannot seriously think that Iraq will tell the whole world they are sol when they have been working hard for years to be taken seriously. At one time, I would have (and did) think as you do. I am watching carefully what is happening and have been revising my thoughts as the facts and evidence support revision. Iraq wishes to join the world economy.

Currency must have an accepted value to be traded and exchanged.  Its not longer based on gold, its all fiat.  But it must be accepted by the world's financial institutions or its useless. Iraq can't just RV 83 TRILLION dinars to $1 US and then expect the worlds banks to shell out the cash.  It must be backed by CBI reserves.  Iraq can't back 83 trillion dinars at 1166 to 1 much less an RV.  That should be crystal clear to people who still maintain they are untainted by koolaide thinking.

• Upvote 1

Whether one likes or dislikes Jagerson is a personal choice,however he can't be compared to Tony,Okie,Kaperoni or anyone else that hides behind internet anonymity.

Yes, he can. He is doing the exact same thing. Internet anonymity is a fiction. If I really wanted to, I could find and expose each of their identities. Tony's is already exposed through the charges he is facing. The fact that John Jagerson doesn't hide behind it only makes him worse because it creates an illusion of trustworthiness that will suck in even the more wary of the sheeple.

If it's so simple, why doesn't Kuwait RV their currency to $10 per dinar? They only have 25 billion dinar. Piece of cake. Why would they choose to keep that pathetic $3 and change? Or why not $30 per dinar? Shouldn't be a problem for Kuwait, right? They have six times the reserves of Iraq. And a tiny percentage of dinar.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Currency must have an accepted value to be traded and exchanged.  Its not longer based on gold, its all fiat.  But it must be accepted by the world's financial institutions or its useless. Iraq can't just RV 83 TRILLION dinars to $1 US and then expect the worlds banks to shell out the cash.  It must be backed by CBI reserves.  Iraq can't back 83 trillion dinars at 1166 to 1 much less an RV.  That should be crystal clear to people who still maintain they are untainted by koolaide thinking.

Ironically, the World Bank and IMF don't agree with your assertion. One, and forgive me but at the moment I can't remember which, actually congratulated Iraq on having sufficient reserves for the currency. It is the height of folly and arrogance to assume the CBI has revealed to the public everything they hold. This is once again an example of you assuming too much. When will you admit that much of your thinking is koolaide, simply a different flavor?

• Upvote 1

The gurus know that people only see what they want to see. Dinarians want to see stories everyday sayimg "its today!, its tomorrow! its after Ramadan! its after the elections! its after ERBIL is signed! its after the HCL is agreed to!, its after Chapter 7 is finished,!  yada yada yada.You must be willing to step out of the box and look at the facts.  83 Trillion and growing.  Anybody want to'dispute THAT number?

• Upvote 1

If it's so simple, why doesn't Kuwait RV their currency to $10 per dinar? They only have 25 billion dinar. Piece of cake. Why would they choose to keep that pathetic $3 and change? Or why not $30 per dinar? Shouldn't be a problem for Kuwait, right? They have six times the reserves of Iraq. And a tiny percentage of dinar.

Ummm ... Last I looked Kuwait had the strongest currency in the world. I don't think the word pathetic and Kuwait dinar are appropriately used together. As to 6 times the reserves, prove that please. I won't even hold you to logical deductive reasoning. Just please show me the documentation on each reserve.

The gurus know that people only see what they want to see. Dinarians want to see stories everyday sayimg "its today!, its tomorrow! its after Ramadan! its after the elections! its after ERBIL is signed! its after the HCL is agreed to!, its after Chapter 7 is finished,!  yada yada yada.You must be willing to step out of the box and look at the facts.  83 Trillion and growing.  Anybody want to'dispute THAT number?

It is useless to attempt to dispute it with you. You only accept as fact what fits your paradigm. As to the gurus, I don't see any here engaging you. We are regular people. Please don't equate me with one of them. I am looking at facts. Care to join me?

That's why we wait for Iraqs official sovereign credit rating

So it will be accepted by the worlds financial institutions

I just gave you facts.  83 Trillion dinar.  But since you don't believe CBI data, there is NO data that you will except.  Let me ask you a question, DragonC.  Do you think the financial people at the CBI know what you speculators are waiting for?  Simple question.  Answer please.

Second question to DragonC.  Do you think the financial officers at the CBI know how much dinar is overseas in speculators hands?  Simple question.  Answer please

• Upvote 1

I just gave you facts.  83 Trillion dinar.  But since you don't believe CBI data, there is NO data that you will except.  Let me ask you a question, DragonC.  Do you think the financial people at the CBI know what you speculators are waiting for?  Simple question.  Answer please.

Yes, the CBI is aware there are speculators and are aware that there are guru pumpers. They would be fools not to be and so far they don't appear foolish to me. I do believe CBI numbers but I don't believe they show everything to everyone. They would be fools to do so. Just as I believe the Federal Reserve doesn't show everything either. I think all governments, governmental entities, and banks especially don't show everything. Come to think of it, does anyone? I am simply asking you to look at ALL the facts, not simply the that fit your paradigm.

43 trillion dinar are the deposits part of the m2

And 35 trillion are circulating outside of banks

78 billion is the m2

Not 83

The m2 has gone down since the beginning of the year from 86 trillion to 78 trillion