Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

Haha so you hold answers that puts my theories to shame because yours are rational and logical thinking, yet you are afraid to speak on it. Lol....ok...of course!

Sounds like your afraid of getting your dreams crushed....or of being embarrassed....

To the contrary, I am more than willing to state my beliefs. I just won't do so when I am attempting intelligent debate, discourse, and dialogue. Introduction of belief into such a dialogue creates a breakdown of logic. As to crushed dreams, I have none that the dinar RV could grant or crush. If it RVs, I will have some extra money. If it doesn't, I will be in the same position I am in today and continuing my upward climb. This is the biggest difference I see between you and I. I am not emotionally invested in this.

DragonC,  Here are my possible theories, without koolaide attached.  I will list them according to my belief in greatest possibility.  1.  Redenomination-drop the zeros.  It drops M2 rapidly, and it removes the speculators worldwide. ( iraq saves money)  2.  They do nothing for years.  The value stays pegged to the dollar at in or around 1166 to 1.  You make no money but you do get ulcers waiting for it to RV.   3.  They SLOWLY revalue from 1166 to 1 to maybe 1000 to 1. This is done slowly and methodically to not allow inflation to enter into their economy.  At 1000 to 1, they will then Redenominate, dropping the zeros and ending with a dinar equal to one dollar.  This also removes the millionaire scenario due to the reduction in the multiplying factor of 1000.  

there.  Those are my three top scenarios.  Notice there is no 100,000% overnight RV that makes you a rich woman .  Sorry, girl.  That ain't happenin'

Ewing, would you please copy/paste these into the thread I opened a few minutes ago. I really want to stop the thread hijack going on here. I will address them over there. BTW, thank you for engaging in dialogue and not just ducking and running. I respect that.

There is nothing else to say to you or about you....

You can't argue ignorance. It runs way too strong in you....and whenever your asked a question that either will shut you down, or prove a point against your favor, you duck, dodge, and start rambling like a drunken hobo at Mardi Gras....

Keep, instead of doing what you accuse dontlop of doing, please come into the thread I opened a few minutes ago and let's deal with some of this there.

• Upvote 1

To the contrary, I am more than willing to state my beliefs. I just won't do so when I am attempting intelligent debate, discourse, and dialogue. Introduction of belief into such a dialogue creates a breakdown of logic. As to crushed dreams, I have none that the dinar RV could grant or crush. If it RVs, I will have some extra money. If it doesn't, I will be in the same position I am in today and continuing my upward climb. This is the biggest difference I see between you and I. I am not emotionally invested in this.

Ewing, would you please copy/paste these into the thread I opened a few minutes ago. I really want to stop the thread hijack going on here. I will address them over there. BTW, thank you for engaging in dialogue and not just ducking and running. I respect that.

Keep, instead of doing what you accuse dontlop of doing, please come into the thread I opened a few minutes ago and let's deal with some of this there.

You opened a thread to discuss "intelligently" about topics but you say that you are not gonna be sharing what you believe or think. So what the hell was the point of that? Lol....

Just to see what everyone says and sit back and critique on how illogical something is that is stated, but you won't discuss why or how based upon your thought/beliefs....

Did you think about any of that before you opened the thread? Good grief...

• Downvote 1

Come on Keep.  Join me over there.  DragonC is searching for the truth and we're just the boys to show her the way.  Never turn down a chance to save a lost dinarian soul!

You will quickly learn

He doesn't have a clue

Look up the word ignorant and there's a guy with his hat on crooked

• Upvote 2

You opened a thread to discuss "intelligently" about topics but you say that you are not gonna be sharing what you believe or think. So what the hell was the point of that? Lol....

Just to see what everyone says and sit back and critique on how illogical something is that is stated, but you won't discuss why or how based upon your thought/beliefs....

Did you think about any of that before you opened the thread? Good grief...

As I said, interjecting belief into a debate causes a breakdown in logic. I will discuss anything you bring in because it is a discourse on your belief, not mine. I want you to logically show me your theory and why it must prevail. I won't automatically decry your thoughts. Ewing and I have already found a point of agreement. This is my challenge to you. Cease the name calling, belittling, and hyperbole and come into the big boy room and discuss with logic and sound reasoning.

I think she moved the thread to get away from................you!

LOL .. Nah, not afraid of him. So far he has been incapable of logic. You have shown far more intelligence and logic. Just hate thread hijacking

As I said, interjecting belief into a debate causes a breakdown in logic. I will discuss anything you bring in because it is a discourse on your belief, not mine. I want you to logically show me your theory and why it must prevail. I won't automatically decry your thoughts. Ewing and I have already found a point of agreement. This is my challenge to you. Cease the name calling, belittling, and hyperbole and come into the big boy room and discuss with logic and sound reasoning.

LOL .. Nah, not afraid of him. So far he has been incapable of logic. You have shown far more intelligence and logic. Just hate thread hijacking

That won't work for keep, he's here for his entertainment, he's troll. Through and through.

Ha, you boys are just jealous cuz we stole the Dragon lady away from you!

Ya dragon is a lopster now

You stole her away

She opened a thread on her own so you claim you stole her away

Just more bs from you

Hey

The U.S. dollar is most easily measured by its exchange rate, which compares its value to other currencies. Currency exchange rates allow you to determine how much of one currency you can exchange for another. Exchange rates change every day because currencies are traded on the foreign exchange market, known as forex. A currency's forex value depends on a lot of factors, including central bank interest rates, the country's debt levels, and the strength of its economy. When these are strong, so is the value of the currency

Iraqs trade surplus is the first clue

Iraqs debt level is the next clue

The 10 percent growth in Iraqs economy every year is the next clue

The interest rate at the cbi has been the same for years

Watch the interest rates and wait for the credit rating

If Iraqs interest rate drops to 1% then you will know there is too much currency

Money isn't available or it would have lower interest rates

It's being invested

Not squandered

I will say I am intrigued by the M2 drop in such a short time.  Since they didn't get the dinars back from speculators, i would like to know where the trillions went.  Aren't you?  We'll see what the March-April M2 looks like. If its even lower, then something is going on, and I wouldn't be too comfortable being in your place holding out of country currency.

• Upvote 2

They are reducing liquidity

And

Don't forget

Expert: the amount of money frozen in Iraq 70 trillion dinars

04/22/2014

Confirms financial expert and there are about 70 trillion Iraqi dinars as seed money frozen in banks and official institutions and civil government can invested within development projects. , in an interview with Radio Free Iraq, expert says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who served as deputy governor of the Iraqi Central Bank in the past that 30 trillion dinars of those funds existing government banks accumulated surpluses budgets of previous years as a result of non-implementation of government institutions, the entire investment plans, as well as 40 trillion dinars other in the form of deposits with institutions Jkumah and civil. , however, a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri explains his part that the funds surplus budgets not considered frozen, but it is money rounded to the government’s favor, ruling that the funds surplus budgets, the impact on the Iraqi economy to the point of increasing the rate of inflation, the fact that money and bank deposits are not pumped into the local market. so stressed economic expert Majid picture that the government resorted to the use of funds surpluses of previous budgets, outside the framework of the budget as a result of the absence of the final accounts of the budgets of the general government must submit the end of each year, pointing out that a large percentage of that money spent advances to state employees government has been unable to recover only a small part of them as a result of the economic problems that plagued Iraq and that resolved in accordance with the decisions he described as “improvised.” The Union of Arab Banks own earlier warned of the repercussions of the continued lack of funds to exploit surplus budgets on the Iraqi economy, calling on the Iraqi government to invest that money in resolving the economic problems, perhaps several of the most prominent of the housing crisis.

And

2/2/2014 0:00

Selling gold to the citizens aims to be towed

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

longer sell gold bullion to the public of important issues in maintaining the stability of prices and the withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal as a measure to curb inflation in Iraq .

was the central bank has decided recently coined a variety of alloys pure gold weights ranging between (5 g and 1 kg)., declaring direct actions contracted to import and then sell them through the banking system. sees director of banks in the Ministry of Finance, Dr. Hilal Taan that The Central Bank this measure comes to control the levels of inflation and the reduction of high prices.

added Taan told (morning) that the sale of gold from the central bank to citizens >>>>>>represents a process of withdrawing liquidity<<<<< from trading where the liquidity in the market about 35 trillion dinars, and this large number Central Bank seeks to downgrade following the procedures of monetary policy.

confirmed its part, economic researcher Suhad Athari, said the central bank announced the sale of gold to the citizens as well as Treasury Notes and the dollar would ease the liquidity as well as he promotes price stability. She told the (morning) that this measure would diversify the means savings for citizens and >>>>>>>>raise the purchasing power of the currency <<<<< is likely to witness the price of gold marked decline his request in the market.

drew virgins that this would also reduce the rate of inflation of the currency where it can be reduced from by absorbing liquidity from the dollar in both the banks and the citizen, and turn it into a precious metal, because it is more stable in the prices of the dollar, which is subject to the repercussions of the economic situation between the United States and China and other countries, as well as the difficulty of transporting gold and turn it out of the country Mijolh keeps prices rates safe.

virgins and concluded her speech by saying that the central bank through its monetary policy aims to achieve high growth rates and a stable exchange rate and move the process through the distribution of credit loans to the most vital sectors thus leading to economic development. SUS ended

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2sCjmdZz1

It's just a question

Yota posted this this morning it was not discussed very much above

Edited by dontlop

I will say I am intrigued by the M2 drop in such a short time.  Since they didn't get the dinars back from speculators, i would like to know where the trillions went.  Aren't you?  We'll see what the March-April M2 looks like. If its even lower, then something is going on, and I wouldn't be too comfortable being in your place holding out of country currency.

Why does a drop mean something untoward is happening?

It could be

That they removed some worn out notes and replaced them recently with new notes

We will have to wait and see when they update

If its even lower now after the new notes were added last week then they are reducing liquidity

If not

And it's higher

Then they just temporarily reduced them to make room for the new notes

But I would think they would keep them on the books until the new notes were released

But 9.5 trillion in new lower valued notes is a lot of notes

Like a few billion

One billion 1000 notes is only one trillion

4billion ,,,,250 notes is a trillion dinar

So that can't be

We will have to wait and see where they went

Maybe, but for every old dinar destroyed, they would need to replace it with a new one.  They need roughly 12 trillion "on the street" dinars to keep businesses going. They can't reduce that. Every dinar must be counted unless destroyed and not replaced.  That would reduce M2, but not to the tune of 6-8 trillion less.  This has got me baffled. Chalk one up for Dontlop.

• Upvote 2

They have their best shot at an rv by reducing liquidity

They cannot reduce liquidity after a rv

Unless they reduce the exchange rate to around 2 and 1/2 time lower to around 450 then delete zeros

To reduce them now at such a cheap buy

What

They can reduce them by around 1.5 million dinar per ounce of gold

If they rv to be on par with the dollar

Then try to reduce liquidity

It will cost them an ounce of gold per 1500 dinars

They would need a thousand times more gold to remove liquidity or 1166 time more

So do it now

Then rv

If your were going to rd why would you want to reduce the liquidity first?

I guess some people think this is a bogus investment because they can't go buy dinar today and turn around and sell it today for a profit

Hey just because some jagoff is out their spewing overnight tonight revaluation claiming they got connections and to trust them

Doesn't mean the whole idea of speculating this currency will rise in value and the possibility of making a profit is real is a sham

So just because your mad at some jagoff who isn't on this web site

Doesn't mean everyone thinks there's a 100,000 % overnight rv coming tonight

Just a couple jagoffs do

They bring rumors to this web site so they can be posted in the rumors section so everyone knows they are just rumors

Most everyone ridicules these posts once they are posted in the rumor section

So why do the lopsters say to everyone there is not going to be. 100,000 % rv

When most people are not saying there is

To add to dontlop's post, assumptions are occurring about what everyone thinks. I know I have made a couple assumptions about the lopster theory that seems to be being disproved. Everyone has a right to think and believe as they wish, even if it is illogical. No one has a right to try to dictate to another.

• Upvote 1

If Iraq can remove 70% of the dinar from circulation

Do ya think they can rv to a dime ?

35 trillion dinar in circulation

24.5 trillion removed

Leaving 10.5 trillion a dime would cost them a trillion dollars

If 7 trillion is in Iraq and 3 trillion is abroad

They only need back up 3 trillion with reserves "if " they are cashed in

Or 300 billion dollars at a dime

But why would a country be in such a hurry to cash in dinars when they have value like any other currency

Why not just keep them in their reserves and use them when necessary to stablize their own currency

The dinar is not set in stone to lose value

Why run to cash it in

As foriegn currency in their reserve it's an asset

We know what assets can do for creating your own wealth

India is willing to talk about that

They are 1/6th the worlds population

I know they don't like to discuss what India has said about accepting the Iraqi dinar

But its true

• Upvote 1

How about a penny

Can they manage that ?

Or a third of a penny

300 to one rv?

They said early last year they had enough reserves to cover the dinar by 2 and 1/2 times over

That would be an exchange rate of 466 to one

So can they do it

And if they reduce the liquidity by 30%

Can they do even more ?

Or are they gonna lop?

Who knows they say they can't tell us

And things don't look to good as far as forming the new govt

Last time it took them 9 months

Maybe this time will go smoother for some things and not as smooth for other positions

Man this is great !!!!

All this excitement!!!

Even people with no dinar are engaged !!!!

Wow !!!!

Come on Moody's score them

There's something very unusual going on if the numbers on the graph you posted are correct.  The CBI is tating they reduced almost 9 Trillion dinars or 10% of their entire M2 in just one month, between February 2014 and March 2014.  It will be interesting to see exactly which dinars got liguidated and for what.  April's M2 will be the key to watch.

Notice also on the chart that there was a 5 Trillion upward jump in just one month last year between April 2013 and May 2013.  I wonder if it has "budget" written all over it.  They may be making fiscal adjustments for that, but either way you look at it, it is a huge M2 decrease.  Lets see if it holds or goes back up in April 2014.

• Upvote 1

It is from December thru February

Decembers m2 was 87.7 trillion

March is 78.2 trillion

They didn't start selling gold till March to reduce liquidity either

I'd like to see the m2 cut in half buy tommarro

Then rv to 12 dollars by wednesday