Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHNT News - World is starting to learn...

AdwRd

John Jagerson ..... John Jagerson .... OMFG ... This is who you drag out to quell the dinar followers ... I can't believe this. The lopsters have just fallen ever further in my respect and estimation of their abilities. Ewing, I owe you an apology. You now appear to be the brains behind this operation. ...... Damn!

Do you ever research the spew you claim as your own? This man is a guru as much as TNT Tony, okie, or any of the ones you hate. His product is different but he is the same. Of course this man will be against the dinar. His bias is blatant and less than 5 minutes research on a slow internet connection was all it took.

Oh wait, you guys don't use logic, facts, or reasoning. You won't care about bias. I was going to jump back in here and attempt some intellectual debate but if this your top tier, I am gone.

Enjoy your tank. I think I will re-enter reality where logic and reasoning are encouraged.

• Upvote 2

I don't like or dislike the man. He is a guru the same as any of the dinar gurus. I don't like ANY guru on ANY topic, not only dinar. Gurus by definition have an agenda and a bias. They don't listen to anyone or anything that doesn't fit into their hype. They rarely are motivated by good intentions and almost exclusively either money, power, or both. Gurus have led to much harm and even deaths. Jim Jones was a type of guru as was Karesh. Gurus are the anathema to free thinking and choice.

I think Jagerson's prediction success rate has been pretty good. Anyone who has said everyday for the last 10 years that it will not RV has a 100 percent success rate. Much higher than the Dinar Gurus.

Oh PLEASE! That comment is so ridiculous as to be insulting to even one such as okie. If this is all it takes to be considered an expert and worthy of quoting, I guess you are out of sound logical reasoning. Any intellectual discourse has to be based on logic and reasoning. This is why no one credits you guys. You are drinking the blue koolaide screaming about the red koolaide killing people. All while you refuse to acknowledge that the blue is koolaide just the same.

Edited by DragonChylde
  • Upvote 1

Yep. Still have Dinar. My theory has always been that over the years the currency will gradually increase in value. I'm not convinced they will lop, though. I don't think they have the political will to do that. An RV is impossible. A lop a definite possibility. But the more likely outcome a slow drift up in value over the next 10 to 20 years.

People,  at some point we all have to agree on certain facts.  We know the dinar exists.  I've actually seen it.  To discuss facts, we have to assume some information coming out of iraq is true.  The IMF monitors the CBI, so I'll assume that most of you believe the CBI data..such the daily exchange rate of 1166 to 1.  Most of you will agree that speculators around the world hold physical dinar.  Most of you will believe the dinar has been hyped as a get rich scheme by gurus for years.  Most of you SHOULD agree that you bougjt dinars to make money.  Did any of you buy to lose money?  I think not. Most of you will agree with M2 data of 83 trillion dinar worldwide.  Now here's rhe question.  Why wouldn't iraq redenominate, to reduce M2 instantly?  

• Upvote 1

Yep. Still have Dinar. My theory has always been that over the years the currency will gradually increase in value. I'm not convinced they will lop, though. I don't think they have the political will to do that. An RV is impossible. A lop a definite possibility. But the more likely outcome a slow drift up in value over the next 10 to 20 years.

I think it will not be an overnight thing either however I expect the IQD to float on the forex and rise rapidly.

People,  at some point we all have to agree on certain facts.  We know the dinar exists.  I've actually seen it.  To discuss facts, we have to assume some information coming out of iraq is true.  The IMF monitors the CBI, so I'll assume that most of you believe the CBI data..such the daily exchange rate of 1166 to 1.  Most of you will agree that speculators around the world hold physical dinar.  Most of you will believe the dinar has been hyped as a get rich scheme by gurus for years.  Most of you SHOULD agree that you bougjt dinars to make money.  Did any of you buy to lose money?  I think not. Most of you will agree with M2 data of 83 trillion dinar worldwide.  Now here's rhe question.  Why wouldn't iraq redenominate, to reduce M2 instantly?

that old chestnut lol broken record!

Iraq's most immediate problem economically is that they are spending every penny they get from oil sales to run the country, plus some more, thus deficits. They will never sell enough oil to move forward economically. They must diversify.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

There are solid reasons that country's whose primary export is oil do not float their currency. I don't see Iraq floating their currency for many years. Not until they have diversified their economy greatly.

we will see what happens but reading the recent Iraqi news they have clearly stated that the IQD is undervalued they have also been talking about market forces driving the value of the dinar - my guess the ONLY WAY IS UP BABY!- they want the dinar to become an international currency and judging by their banking infrastructure I'm expecting a lot of naysayers to be extreamly surprised!
  • Upvote 1

Now that we've all agreed with my above statements, lets look at the reality of this thing.  Iraq has a sovereign oath to back every dinar's value at 1166 to  1.  All 83 TRILLION of them.  Electronic or physical bills, they are all redeemable at 1166 to 1 in IRAQ!  They will never revalue to any extent with that much liability out there.  This is not guru spew, this is the truth.  They will Lop, re-currency and then slowly rv the dinar to at least 1 to 1 .  AFTER the LOP!  And thar's where all you sweet dinarians out there lose your dream.  Better keep your day jobs, cuz your lottery ticket dream ain't gonna work out for ya.

• Upvote 1

And, while I don't think they will do it, they need to lop, reduce the number of Dinar to billions, so that what's left will be worth closer to the dollar. But there is clear and consistent opposition to that among political factions in Iraq, so I don't think it will happen.

the lop plan was thrown out years ago 3-4years ago it was voted against! The USA and Iraq are playing a script it's so obvious that they intend to make the value of the dinar rise and see a remarkable comeback! The Iraqi war is set to be remembered for a good investment opportunity! The war itself I am not sure if I completely agree politically what took place however that could make me hypocritical - I veer towards capatilism.

I know they WANT to be involved internationally economically, but they have nothing but oil to offer the international community. That's why the IMF keeps telling them they must diversify their economy.

they have a good agriculture thing going on. They have found a large discovery of gold just outside of baghdad. They have contracts out for the rare earth minerals. They are developing their tourism! They are already diversified
  • Upvote 1

The other piece to this amazing scam is that the Iraqis pretty much know how much is held by world speculators.  They know all you want to do is cash-in the secomd they ever announced a change in value.  They're not stupid, people.  Actually, they are quite clever.  They will never allow that redemption process to take place on a global scale.  They will slice you off like a bad piece of cheese with a RD and currency exchange, possibly in iraq as in 2003.  There is absolutely no reason for them NOT to do it that way.  And that's NO koolaide DragonC!

• Upvote 1

It's the political situation that holds Iraq back!

The other piece to this amazing scam is that the Iraqis pretty much know how much is held by world speculators.  They know all you want to do is cash-in the secomd they ever announced a change in value.  They're not stupid, people.  Actually, they are quite clever.  They will never allow that redemption process to take place on a global scale.  They will slice you off like a bad piece of cheese with a RD and currency exchange, possibly in iraq as in 2003.  There is absolutely no reason for them NOT to do it that way.  And that's NO koolaide DragonC!

thats why the IMF the UN the world bank the CIA and every other big players who control the world are involved in this so that Iraq can say go FY

By the way, Dinarbeliever.  Congrats to Arsenal in winning the FA cup!  Great game.  Now if the dinar was just as predictable.............problem is, you probably bet on Hull to win!  You're record of picking winners is lousy.

• Upvote 1

the lop plan was thrown out years ago 3-4years ago it was voted against! The USA and Iraq are playing a script it's so obvious that they intend to make the value of the dinar rise and see a remarkable comeback! The Iraqi war is set to be remembered for a good investment opportunity! The war itself I am not sure if I completely agree politically what took place however that could make me hypocritical - I veer towards capatilism.they have a good agriculture thing going on. They have found a large discovery of gold just outside of baghdad. They have contracts out for the rare earth minerals. They are developing their tourism! They are already diversified

You are so right...We are nearing the endgame..History will tell the story of the Iraq economic revitalization ..

• Upvote 1

Not only is the M2 at 83 Trillion, they're still selling dinars by the boatload to new recruits to the scam.  The gurus are creating "new meat" as we speak.  Each of those new dinar believers is deminishing your chance of ANY rv with every new dinar stuffed in the mattress!

• Upvote 1

Iraq has a sovereign oath to back every dinar's value at 1166 to  1.  All 83 TRILLION

Maybe you can show us this oath !!

Not only is the M2 at 83 Trillion, they're still selling dinars by the boatload to new recruits to the scam.  The gurus are creating "new meat" as we speak.  Each of those new dinar believers is deminishing your chance of ANY rv with every new dinar stuffed in the mattress!

There is very little people involved in this dinar investment

Less then 1/10th of one percent of Americans

There is only a few thousand members of these dinar websites

You see the 20 people you talk to and that's it

Everyone isn't talking about this

It's not on the news more than a couple times in ten years

And it was brief

There is great instability in Iraq.  The Kurds want their autonomy.  They are selling oil right in the faces of the Bahgdad politicians.  Plus Iran has a controlling interest in Iraq.  They will hinder any attempts to revalue iraqs currency against their own.  The Parliment didn't throw out the RD plan 3 years ago, they voted against its implementation at that time due to instability in the country.  That hasn't improved much.

• Upvote 1

stop quoting your lopster gurus old chestnut story. Have a look at arbitrage - exporting inflation. There are more than one factor controlling the economic variables involved in this. That smug jaggerbaba who all lopsters love to bring out their bottoms - he wrote a book and did those dinar scam videos on you tube- what a joke he is. There are many variables to lower that M2.