Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANKING SECTOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN IRAQ PREPARED FOR GLOBAL BANKS

Banking sector infrastructure in Iraq prepared for global banks

Posted by Iraq News Journal on May 07, 2014

Private Banking Association, revealed that the capital of private banks in Iraq reached 250 billion dinars for each bank, as the banking sector infrastructure ready to receive international banks, there was a “real desire” from Lebanese banks to open branches in Iraq and said the Iraqi banks Association Chairman Adnan Chalabi, on the sidelines in Iraqi-Lebanese Banking Conference held in Beirut on 25-26 April, Iraqi banks “have achieved many accomplishments in the financial industry or economic sector In “, indicating that” during the past three years has made a qualitative leap in the increase of capital and deposits, credit and remittance. “according to the newspaper the range
Chalabi said that “despite the successes of those banks are still suffering from a lack of technological development in banking, international banks, including banks that have branches in Iraq to” devote their efforts dramatically to reflect the technological development on the banks of the advancement of technology, “said Chalabi,” the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking sector is poised to receive World Bank work in Iraq to benefit a customer “, adding that” those banks that Add a touch of genuine Iraqi banking sector through the entry of the Iraqi market in trading as a credit and lending and bank wire of various his ways. Chalabi has revealed that “there is a real desire from a number of large banks to open new branches inIraq because the Iraqi market is a good market there may be opportunities where these banks to accelerate their dealings.

http://theiraqijournal.com/banking-sector-infrastructure-in-iraq-prepared-for-global-banks/

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177268-uab-infrastructure-for-the-banking-sector-in-iraq-ready-to-receive-international-banks/

Edited by Bumper64
Thanks rsskelton for the link
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok just when I decided not to fall for all of the guru poopoo! This comes out and then the article on the IMF...... Is it just me or are these people missing with me? I mean wow wow wowy wow wow! Come on Iraq and do this thing!!!

I feel the need to chime in on this website.

This looks like a pumper news site IMO. Look at the bottom and it says © 2012 The Iraqi Journal. Powered by WordPress.

Word press is a generic website company. http://wordpress.org/

Anyone can pay to publish!.  Looks like someone has copied and posted real articles but they do not even show original article links news agencies  or original authors.

Not a negative article to be found LOL. Everything is rosey in IRAQ.

Not beating you up Wiljor.   Just your source

This looks like a pumper news site IMO. Look at the bottom and it says © 2012 The Iraqi Journal. Powered by WordPress.

Anyone can pay to publish!.  Looks like someone has copied and posted real articles but they do not even show original article links news agencies  or original authors.

See if you like this better. Pretty much same article, but more trusted source I believe. :)

UAB: infrastructure for the banking sector in Iraq ready to receive international banks

LINK:

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.mubasher.info/ISX/news/2539052/%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AA%25D8%25AD%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AF-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B5%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%25D9%2581-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AA%25D8%25AD%25D8%25AA%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D9%2584%25D9%2582%25D8%25B7%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B5%25D8%25B1%25D9%2581%25D9%258A-%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582-%25D9%2585%25D9%2587%25D9%258A%25D8%25A3%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B3%25D8%25AA%25D9%2582%25D8%25A8%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2588%25D9%2583-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9

Revealed the association of private banks, the capital of private banks in Iraq reached 250 billion dinars for each bank, and as shown that the infrastructure of the banking sector ready to receive international banks, pointed to the existence of "the wishes of the real" of Lebanese banks to open branches in Iraq. Chief Association of Iraqi banks Adnan Chalabi, on the sidelines of the Conference of the Iraqi banking - Lebanese held in Beirut on April 25 to 26 last year, said that "the Iraqi private banks made a lot of achievements in terms of the financial sector or the economic sector in general," noting that it "During the past the last three years has made a quantum leap in the capital increase and the volume of deposits and credit and money transfer. "according to the newspaper term

He said Chalabi that "Despite the successes of these banks, but it still suffers from a lack of technological development in banking transactions," calling for international banks, including the Lebanese banks that have branches in Iraq to "devote its efforts to dramatically reverse the technological development on the Iraqi banks for their advancement technology. "He Chalabi that" the infrastructure of the banking sector of the Iraqi are poised dramatically to receive international banks to operate in Iraq for the benefit of the customer of Iraq, "adding that" would those banks that add real touch on the Iraqi banking sector through the entry of the Iraqi market in dealings Kaltzlev lending and bank transfer in various ways. "

Chalabi revealed that "there is a real desires of a number of Lebanese banks to open large new branches in Iraq because of the Iraqi market, it is good that the market can be accelerated investment opportunities there where those banks Ptaamladtha different."

Thanks RS

I did find the article. They are real articles

I just don't think Iraqi journal is a news agency

Probably some pumper in his garage following Yota and DV

Doubt they have a journalist working for them

All recycled news

All kinds of copy write problems

Edited by SocalDinar

Thanks RS

I did find the article. They are real articles

I just don't think Iraqi journal is a news agency

Probably some pumper in his garage following Yota and DV

Doubt they have a journalist working for them

All recycled news

All kinds of copy write problems

Sorry, I just grabbed it in the first place I found it. I agree with you about the Iraq journal. I was however in a bit of a rush and grabbed the first link I saw.  After your comment I dug a little more to find a better source for you. I was NOT endorsing the first link.

No offense intended, and I don't post much here anymore,  but others on here can probably verify to you that this is not my " first rodeo"

RSS

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 5

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177268-uab-infrastructure-for-the-banking-sector-in-iraq-ready-to-receive-international-banks/

Sorry, I just grabbed it in the first place I found it. I agree with you about the Iraq journal. I was however in a bit of a rush and grabbed the first link I saw.  After your comment I dug a little more to find a better source for you. I was NOT endorsing the first link.

No offense intended, and I don't post much here anymore,  but others on here can probably verify to you that this is not my " first rodeo"

RSS

This is definitely not your first rodeo LOL

try this link from Yota http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177268-uab-infrastructure-for-the-banking-sector-in-iraq-ready-to-receive-international-banks/

• Upvote 2

Lol, thanks Bumper. Good to see ya man, and yep, the link from Yota was the same source as the second one I put up there. You know Yota though....Quick Draw Magraw. ( Finds em all instantly)

• Upvote 2

Not a problem my friend. Their are so many web sites and news sources to sift through it can be mind boggling and I totally agree on your points.

• Upvote 1

Hey Snowy! Hard to say. If all was done correctly, with no fraud invoved, I would say Maliki should be hanging at the end of a noose. However, we all know how corupt this dude is, and the chances of " free and fair" elections over there, IMO, are as good as a snowballs chance in he[[.

I'd love to see Hakim's coalition pull this out somehow. IMO, Iraq will never experience true freedom and democracy until Maliki is out. I hope and pray for the sake of all the Iraqi people that this election will be the demise of Maliki. No doubt in my mind that if all were on the up and up, this would occur. That being said, we are however; "Talking about Iraq".

RSS

• Upvote 2

Do you think that if/when Hakim get in that he could push the RV button? In other words...do you think Maliki/Iran have been holding up progress of the value in their Currency?

OR

is the process just not ready yet and it will go when it goes..no matter who is in control of the government?

----------------------------

We miss you around here! You always bring good stuff to the table

I don't hear much talk about Iraqs soveriegn credit rating

I was just reading something and one paragraph stood out I'll post it

Sovereign credit ratings play an important part in determining a country’s access to international capital markets, and the terms of that access. Sovereign ratings help to foster dramatic growth, stability, and efficiency of international and domestic markets.

I know they have not aquired their official credit rating yet

But when they do it will be a door opener

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2