Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but...

I'll say one thing

If they get this 180 billion from frozen funds hopfully in the next three weeks and don't add value to the dinar with it and just stick it in the ministry of finance

I'll be a monkeys uncle

I know they said they were going to settle Paris agreement debts completely

But they should have plenty left over

I think the dinar is where they should put it

Back up their own people's everyday lively hood

• Upvote 3

It was estimated that they need 400T dinar to continue the restoration programs. I think if there are any recovered funs they have plans for them.

Great negativity thanks

They have dinar

It circulates over and over

It's not expired once it's used

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

Great negativity thanks

They have dinar

It circulates over and over

It's not expired once it's used

I thought the CBI was taking it all in thru the auctions. It's going to get scarce. What's left becoming more valuable. Didn't you expound that a while back?
  • Downvote 1

04/22/2014

Confirms financial expert and there are about 70 trillion Iraqi dinars as seed money frozen in banks and official institutions and civil government can invested within development projects.

, in an interview with Radio Free Iraq, expert says the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who served as deputy governor of the Iraqi Central Bank in the past that 30 trillion dinars of those funds existing government banks accumulated surpluses budgets of previous years

as a result of non-implementation of government institutions, the entire investment plans, as well as 40 trillion dinars other in the form of deposits with institutions Jkumah and civil.

, however, a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri explains his part that the funds surplus budgets not considered frozen, but it is money rounded to the government's favor,

ruling that the funds surplus budgets, the impact on the Iraqi economy to the point of increasing the rate of inflation, the fact that money and bank deposits are not pumped into the local market.

so stressed economic expert Majid picture that the government resorted to the use of funds surpluses of previous budgets, outside the framework of the budget as a result of the absence of the final accounts of the budgets of the general government must submit the end of each year,

pointing out that a large proportion of that money spent advances to state employees government has been unable to recover only a small part of them as a result of the economic problems that plagued Iraq and that resolved in accordance with the decisions he described as "improvised.

" The Union of Arab Banks own earlier warned of the repercussions of the continued lack of funds exploiting surplus budgets on the Iraqi economy, calling on the Iraqi government to invest that money in resolving the economic problems, perhaps several of the most prominent of the housing crisis

I thought the CBI was taking it all in thru the auctions. It's going to get scarce. What's left becoming more valuable. Didn't you expound that a while back?

Really expound

Refresh my memory

• Upvote 2

If there is any truth ...Whatsover. To the supposed statement by the IMF . Stating that as long as you have done a geological survey that can prove your country's resources. A country can apply those proven resources as assets to their Central Bank . And in Iraqs case can be added to the 90 tons of gold , 100 billion in foreign currency and the 180 billion worldwide that is do to them May 22nd . Just how much concern is the debt at the Paris club ? The remaining debt to Kuwait ? This 400 trillion dinars they say is needed ? Can anyone shout out loud "Super Abundant Wealth !" ?............ Okay , okay . Perhaps thats a little to difficult . Lets try" Earth Shattering Wealth !!!!! " ?

Edited by blueskyline

Where is the wealth of nations

World bank

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie

behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the

inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank). Second, there are no

private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—

reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and

prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures.

Do Changes in Wealth Matter for

the Generation of Well-Being?

Natural resources are special economic goods because they are not

produced. As a consequence, natural resources will yield economic

profi ts—rents—if properly managed. These rents can be an important

source of development fi nance, and countries like Botswana and Malaysia

have successfully used natural resources in this way. There are no

sustainable diamond mines, but there are sustainable diamond-mining

countries. Behind this statement is an assumption that it is possible to

transform one form of wealth—diamonds in the ground—into other

forms of wealth such as buildings, machines, and human capital.

Open that link above

There is a lot of info on measuring wealth in the 21st century

• Upvote 2

Same link as above link

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Natural resources play two basic roles in development:

• The fi rst, mostly applicable to the poorest countries and poorest

communities, is the role of local natural resources as the basis of

subsistence.

• The second is as a source of development fi nance. Commercial

natural resources can be important sources of profi t and foreign

exchange. Rents on exhaustible, renewable, and potentially

sustainable resources can be used to fi nance investments in other

forms of wealth. In the case of exhaustible resources these rents

must be invested if total wealth is not to decline.

• Upvote 1

Natural Resource-Backed Structured Finance

I.Introduction

China is an energy-consuming country. Natural resources are crucial for China national growth, people's livelihood, economic and social development, national security. Given the looming gap between supply and demand, a key point of China's energy strategy is to ensure supply.

II.Services

(I) Definition

The arrangement of a loan using structured finance based on the long-term sales and purchase contract of natural resource products concluded between overseas borrower and domestic companies.The borrower's future sales revenue stated in the sales and purchase contract is used as the primary source to repay the loan.

(II) Target Clients

1. Borrower or its parent company is an international energy producer with rich reserve and high sales revenue;

2. Buyer is a large energy company in China;

3. Borrower or its subsidiaries subcontracts the engineering projects to Chinese companies.

III.Features

(I) Get large ICBC loan secured by the revenue generated through selling natural resources to Chinese companies under long-term contract;

(II) Loan amount after deducting principal and interest can be transferred back to exporter, no impact to the daily operation of the company;

(III) support Chinese companies to get natural resources or engineering contract.Loan can be used for different purposes, for general use or urban construction project of Chinese companies;

(IV) Tax, laws, commercial terms related to the loan can be arranged through ICBC's global branch network;

(V) Widely applied in the procurement of oil, natural gas, coal, metals, natural resources,or used with project finance or capital loan for overseas investment.

IV.Steps

(I) Borrower (authorized subcontract company, counterparty stated in the sales and purchase contract) submits application to ICBC;

(II) Check the creditability of borrower's company and the documentation given, discuss main terms and conditions. If agreed, ICBC issues to borrower letter of interest, letter of intent, and signs authorization letter;

(III) Discuss with borrower the terms of loan agreement (guarantee agreement), account agreement. ICBC proceeds due diligence and internal approval. Sign loan agreement with the borrower;

(IV) Before loan drawdown, borrower and domestic company (counterparty) sign commercial contract (oil trade contract and/or engineering subcontract);

(V)Borrower submits documentation stated in the loan agreement before drawdown.

Could Iraqs bilateral , trilateral , and multilateral trade agreements be structured to pay. For Iraqs currency revaluation

Critical to China’s economic successes in Africa has been the important use of the country’s state backed banking institutions. Under-pinning the aggressive buy-out of foreign resource companies, mineral and energy reserves and large institutional investment projects in the continents oil and infrastructure sectors, are a phalanx of state funding agencies supported by massive national reserves of accumulated liquidity of over US$2 trillion, ready to be shifted into the global market at a moments notice.

• Upvote 1

I haven't been in this as long as you but have the same feeling.  Enough of getting the poor Iraqis back on their feet already. We have given them enough already and If we did it for just getting rid of a dictator and not the oil, it was a poor choice on our part.

Btw the fuel cost per gallon in Atlanta is over 4 dollars today.  Thanks US Government.

• Upvote 2

If you been around for awhile you know about executive order 13303

And how it was renewed every year since it expired in I think 2008 maybe 2006

But any way it's over on the 22 Nd of may

About 2 weeks

That is the most significant thing for me anyway coming up

I got into this thing for the money. And whether or not any of you will admit it even to yourselves, so did you.

Why would anyone even deny that fact to themselves?  This is the whole point of this venture. Nothing more nothing less.

Bottom line is after this many years, it's hard to get excited about much of anything regarding this. There's been TOO much B.S....too much drama, too many lies by too many people supposedly "in the know".No one knows..

End Quote

Holy words.