Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

The fact remains the same , The official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

Over night rv by decree 15,000%

• Upvote 1

The fact remains the same , The official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

So the Kurds became millionaires and we're able to buy 150 times more stuff then they could the day before right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who cares

It is common knowledge that much Iraqi money was counterfeited after the illegal U.S. invasion of 2003. Both the new Saddam-less dinars and the former currency with the Iraqi president were fair game for copiers.

The biggest culprit was Ahmed Chalabi, everyone’s favorite crook. He had warehouses full of counterfeit bills of both eras. Eventually, he was caught, but he never was tried or fined for the crime of which the magnitude was staggering. Being of the same crooked mentality of the stooges now in power in Iraq, Chalabi was named as Minister of Energy. Instead of disavowing such actions, the quislings held Chalabi in high esteem because he was able to rob much more than they could.

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/printerfriendly.php?storyid=3221

Ware houses full of counterfeit Swiss dinar

At 150 to one exchange rate

And people say oh look at the Kurds how fast they rebuilt the Kurdistan region

Wonder how that happened

Robbing the cbi in the north and replacing the currency with counterfeit

No body will know

Exchanging in warehouses full of counterfeit Swiss dinar

Oh no the Kurds are our buddy's that doesn't count

Chalabi was a good guy

All he did was rob steal counterfit and bring in information of wmds to the USA that were never found

But keepm will cover for them because he has intel that the rv is done and if the cbi doesn't rv the dinar the United Nations is going to rv it for them

Trust you , right keepm

You got connections

It's over keepm

You can stop your lies now

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey broken record Dontlop.  Get off the swiss dinar thing, okay?  NOBODY cares.  It has no impact on whether your iraqi toilet paper will ever do anything.  So far it has done a dang good job of staying right at 1166 to 1 for almost a decade.  I'd call that a great investment!  Don't bring up the swiss dinar again.  Even your koolaide buddies are sick of you talking about it.  Lets discuss something important.  Like what exactly convinced you that this fairly tale 100,000% RV was plausible.  Or do you just throw your money away like this all the time?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They would of had to drop 150 times the foriegn reserves in the cbi to back the Swiss dinar at a pegged exchange rate of 150 to one

The Kurds didn't have any thing backing the Swiss dinar it's a fact

Like you say it was by decree of the CPA that the Swiss dinar was revalued at the cbi

Here's the facts keep go ahead and poke your homes in it

You can't like you demonstrated all day Sunday

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

So the Kurds became millionaires and we're able to buy 150 times more stuff then they could the day before right?

So this happened then right? In order for your revaluation to exist, the above would of taken place, you admitted earlier in the thread that it didnt, and then tried to switch it to the Kuwait dinar proving your statements are false....

Where are all the millionaire kurds? Everyone of them should be stinking rich....

• Downvote 1

Well Shabs,  your comment certainly wasn't a stirring endorsement for owning dinar.  If I may quote you, "my dinar remain intact".  Sounds like you are beginning to think they may become 

"not intact".  Which is the likely scenario.  The one scenario that is impossible however, is the 100,000% overnight Millionaire making RV that you are so hoping for.  You and every other koolaide kid.  Yesterday, while visiting one of my elderly "deluded", she said "I'm going to buy a brand new buick when the dinars come in".  She also said " he'll have that gall bladder surgery when his dinars come in".  That's what I deal with daily.  Absurdity.  Based on lies and guru hype..........which YOU actually believe also, otherwise you would have sold and moved on. You must be proud of your fiscal prowess.  I sure am.

• Upvote 2

Hey broken record ewingm

15,000% increase over night by decree

Well Shabs,  your comment certainly wasn't a stirring endorsement for owning dinar.  If I may quote you, "my dinar remain intact".  Sounds like you are beginning to think they may become 

"not intact".  Which is the likely scenario.  The one scenario that is impossible however, is the 100,000% overnight Millionaire making RV that you are so hoping for.  You and every other koolaide kid.  Yesterday, while visiting one of my elderly "deluded", she said "I'm going to buy a brand new buick when the dinars come in".  She also said " he'll have that gall bladder surgery when his dinars come in".  That's what I deal with daily.  Absurdity.  Based on lies and guru hype..........which YOU actually believe also, otherwise you would have sold and moved on. You must be proud of your fiscal prowess.  I sure am.

As long as I can do my part to keep your focus here......I've accomplished a valuable service for the rest of Dinar Nation.  Also, gall bladder issues are nothing to be trifled with......some form of social services would certainly cover the surgery price tag.  It's your job as a relative to make it happen.....stop dragging your feet.    :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

So.......you're saying that for some bizarre reason, you will be unable to stop talking about the swiss dinar scenario, even though 1. it has nothing whatsoever to do with your iraqi dinar,  2. in your mind, the swiss dinar scenario gives some kind of credibility to your delusional dream of the iraqi dinar RVing to 100,000%.  How absurd.  You are making no sense, neither to me or even to your fellow dinarians.  Go drink some more koolaide. 

Shabs,  lots of people hold off having surgeries because they can't take the time off of work.  There are no social services that reimburse you for that, unless it workman's comp, which this isn't.  Also there are no social services that buy you a new car.  Now it seems that you are an "expert" on receiving social services for many things, and I won't speak to that.

• Upvote 2

So.......you're saying that for some bizarre reason, you will be unable to stop talking about the swiss dinar scenario, even though 1. it has nothing whatsoever to do with your iraqi dinar,  2. in your mind, the swiss dinar scenario gives some kind of credibility to your delusional dream of the iraqi dinar RVing to 100,000%.  How absurd.  You are making no sense, neither to me or even to your fellow dinarians.  Go drink some more koolaide. 

Shabs,  lots of people hold off having surgeries because they can't take the time off of work.  There are no social services that reimburse you for that, unless it workman's comp, which this isn't.  Also there are no social services that buy you a new car.  Now it seems that you are an "expert" on receiving social services for many things, and I won't speak to that.

Sorry.  I had no idea your "elderly" were still part of the work force.  That's a shame.   :( 

GO RV, and NO BV

Ewingm sits on his rear daily complaining about how he's worried about some mythical relatives now saying they have dinar to sell to pay for surgery but won't do it so he's calling gurus criminals

The Iraqi dinar is legal tender and they can sell it anytime they want

But ewingm instead of getting a job to help his relatives would rather talk chit about them

No wonder they don't confide in him

They try

Ewingm doesn't

Its more important to ewingm to log into dinar vets and argue with anyone who will argue with him than to get a job and help his relatives

That's the kind of person ewingm is

Oh and he lies a lot to instead of facing reality

Believe me or not, the last thing I want to deal with is the stupid dnar scam.  I wish sometimes they'd just go ahead an RD the lousy currency just to shut you people up.  You'd lose your momey and then i could gloat at how rigjt I was and how wrong you've been, but that would mean alot of good people would get hurt, and I'm not crass enough to wish for that. So I'll keep preaching from the wilderness of the pot.  Maybe some of you will be saved.

Ya sure ewingm

You live to log on dinar vets

He just wants for us to shut up

Ah ha ha ha ha

the new world order of shut up by ewingm

Ah ha ha ha

Ewingm keeps the conversation going doesn't he

How right he was

Ah ha ha ha

We know everything he knows

But he's the only one who knows it

So no matter what happens with the dinar we are right too

But if it rvs ewingm will be wrong

If it lops we are right too because we all believe that too is a possibility

So how the he'll is ewingm going to gloat that we were wrong

We are right too

Either way we are right

Ah ha ha

Ah ha ha ha ha ha hee haw

You haven't been "right" in a long, long time.  Let's see..........its been 1166 for how long now?  Anybody out there in dinarland want to dispute that number?  Anybody?  What?  No takers?  Facts are facts and guru lies are guru lies.  If you choose to believe the koolaide instead of the hard cold facts, then there is no salvation for your money.  It will be taken from your cold delusional hands, and even then, your mouths will be saying "GOOOOOOORVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So why don't you shut up ewingm and go learn

Go read the Iraqi news paper and stay out of the tank if you don't want to hear anyone

You can read about the govt day to day operations and progress of Iraq

Or are you lying again

And your really here just to ridicule dinar vet members

You sure are protecting your relatives ewingm

Yep they need surgery and you ignore them

See how you turned the lop tank into a ridicule tank

Because you can't discuss the lop speculation intelligently

Go read your last 200 posts ewingm

All of them are ridiculing dinar get members

None discuss the lop

Teach ewingm

Teach

Don't call everyone out and ridicule them

That's all you do

Ridicule

Your to busy , right ?

• Upvote 1

You haven't been "right" in a long, long time.  Let's see..........its been 1166 for how long now?  Anybody out there in dinarland want to dispute that number?  Anybody?  What?  No takers?  Facts are facts and guru lies are guru lies.  If you choose to believe the koolaide instead of the hard cold facts, then there is no salvation for your money.  It will be taken from your cold delusional hands, and even then, your mouths will be saying "GOOOOOOORVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!".

It was 1170 for a spell.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I found an interesting report of the Bank of England issued in 2003.
If you recall the BOE was in charge of producing and distributing the Bremmer dinar.

The report states that although demonitized by the central bank it CONTINUED as a currency in Northern Iraq..

Between 1992 and 2002 it was valued at aproximately 100 Sadam dinar.

between 2002 and May of  2003 it rose to trade at 300 Sadam dinar!

By July of 2003 it fell to about 150 to one Sadam dinar.

So this is proof that it was not an instant revalue but a correct exchange of value.

• Downvote 1

I found an interesting report of the Bank of England issued in 2003.

If you recall the BOE was in charge of producing and distributing the Bremmer dinar.

The report states that although demonitized by the central bank it CONTINUED as a currency in Northern Iraq..

Between 1992 and 2002 it was valued at aproximately 100 Sadam dinar.

between 2002 and May of 2003 it rose to trade at 300 Sadam dinar!

By July of 2003 it fell to about 150 to one Sadam dinar.

So this is proof that it was not an instant revalue but a correct exchange of value.

Can you post the link so we can put the nail in the coffin on this so we don't have to hear dontknows babbling about the non existant RV?

• Downvote 1

Valued at ?

How's that valued by decree?

Because their surely wasn't any thing or any govt backing the value of the Swiss dinar

So someone claimed something so it's true

That would equate to a decree by a govt issuing the currency

And we know the only authority in Iraq to issue legal tender is the central bank of Iraq

So if it was demonetized by the central bank of Iraq it had no value as legal tender anywhere

They are the ones who issued the Swiss dinar and they are the ones who demonetized it

Your going to have to come up with something more than an article pretending they know the legal tender laws of iraq

Can you post the link so we can put the nail in the coffin on this so we don't have to hear dontknows babbling about the non existant RV?

What's the matter keepm

You still can't show anything different than this ?

The truth will gobble the liars up and spit them out

Stick to the conversation keep

The official exchange rate at the cbi

Isn't that how you back your claims that the Kuwait dinar did not revalue

Are you claiming the central bank of Iraq had 150 times the foriegn currency reserves sitting in its vault to back the Swiss dinar all along even though it was demonetized they backed it 150 times more than saddam backed his own dinar with his picture on it that actually was legal tender in Iraq ?

Huh ?

Is that your arguement keeplying?

Keeplying goes with dontknow pretty good doesn't it keeplying

Come on keeplying spit it out

Show us how the reserves given to back up the previously non backed Swiss dinar wasn't any kind of financial gain for those who held the Swiss dinar

Maybe you want to tell us the Bank of England decreed the value of the Swiss dinar in Iraq and they are the ones who backed up their claims

The bit coin has a market value

I guess they can just exchange it at the federal reserve for dollars as if it too is legal tender

Give it up keeplying

You are only saying that so you can back ewingm telling people the biggest rv ever was 30%

• Upvote 1

Dontlop why are you responding in blind despiration???? Hang it up.  It was demonitized by Sadam had no official backing except the faith of the Kurds that it was exchanged among themselves... Ultimate fiat currency.

The BOE recognized that and were not going to screw-over the Kurds and they KNEW what it was worth to them and honored it.

NO RV just a fair value trade.

KEEP , I GOOGLED it . Sorry I dont know how to tag a find . But, I will research it and post the search argument.

I know it wont fend off DOGLOP , He still thinks only OFFICIAL rates count.

You got your information for that where ?

Off the central banks official exchange rates data sheets

Show me that the Swiss dinar always had an official exchange rate at the cbi for 150 times more than the saddam dinar

Show me keeplying

Now ragboy wants in on the action

Here Raghu

Tell me where this statement is false

You can't either

I know it wont fend off DOGLOP , He still thinks only OFFICIAL rates count.

The only blind desperation is you and the lopsters ragu

Explain why the market value was 5 cents for the Kuwait dinar then over night it was $3.45 by decree if they don't go by the official exchange rate

We know the official exchange rate was zero in the 4th quarter of 1990 at the central bank of Kuwait

Then over night it was $3.45 again

So was it a rvd ?

A revaluation of a currency is determined by the official exchange rate of the central bank

You google that

And here again what was the official exchange rate for the Swiss dinar on October 14 2003 ?

Then explain what it was on October 15th 2003

Then re read this statement and show us what isn't true about this statement

15,000 % increase at the central bank of iraq

The issuing authority puts the exchange rate on the currency

Not Bank of England

Who is the issuing authority ?

Oh

The cbi

Who do you think issued the new dinar

The United States ?

Sorry only the cbi can issue legal tender in iraq

I'm out of here guys. I'm satisfied that the Swiss dinar was not a revalue. Suggest we find better topics to discuss and let Dontlop talk to himself.

I'm satisfied that when Sadam invaded Kuwait and the Emir and his Government (Bank) whent into exile The Kuwati dinar ceased to exist as a currency .Sadam forced the Iraqi dinar on them.! 

When the Emir came back he simply said " put my dinar back".  I believe an Emir has that power.