Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

No worries...The kids in here gang up on anyone who doesn't like them. The truth hurts their feelings...

Keep, I know you know we are going to make "some" money on this. The amount remains to be seen. In or out of this lopster tank.

Sorry to hear you are stuck in this place because in the past you shed some good points and some "nice" arguments were shared amongst DV members. Not so anymore. Many old timers miss that...I am sure.

Like I have told you before if they were "bunny ears"....they would have done so by now....So sit and wait...have a mint julep and  as I have been told and wait for something to happen..... one day soon you, your lovely wife and your precious little girl can have a better life.

I hear you points...but....like I have said..If there were going to do they would have.  So...be well....

The rest of you who post here can kiss my Canadian A$$

Edited by Goldiegirl

Nope, its not.  The official exchange rate, the rate YOU would get if you sold your toilet paper, would be 1166 to 1.  As it has been for the last seven years.  And will probably remain at that rate for years to come.  Like I said, buying dinar for anything other than wallpaper, was a dumb thing to do.

• Upvote 1

Thanks

So if they changed the official exchange rate at the cbi to 1220 to match the market rate , would you consider that a devaluation of the official exchange rate at the cbi?

Edited by dontlop
  • Downvote 1

If they changed the CBI official exchange rate to 1220 to 1 pegged, it would reflect an devalue of the dinar.  But they haven't.  Remember cow/monkey stomper, the market rate is an indicator of street confidence (or lack thereof) in the dinar.  As geopolitical stresses affect the common iraqi citizen, they have less confidence in their own toilet paper and want US dollars.  The devalues the street (market) value of the dinar.  But if you buy a barrel of oil from iraq, you pay petrodollar price of 1166 to 1 .   There.  Chew that cud for awhile.

e

• Upvote 2

Ok your doing good so far it was a yes or no question

I'll take that as a yes

Bare with me here

If for some crazy reason the market rate went to 1 trillion dinars per dollar

And the cbi followed it to one trillion dinars per dollar with the official exchange rate , that would be a huge devaluation right , but it still has a value , not much , but it still has a value of one trillion dinars per dollar

So if they at that point just demonetized it the exchange rate goes from one trillion dinars for a dollar to zero exchange rate to the dollar any amount of demonetized dinars wouldn't get you one penny that is less than the previous trillion dinars to one dollar, at least you used to get a dollar for a trillion dinars , but now you get nothing

So nothing , no value at the central bank, zero is its official exchange rate

Then ten years later they remonetize that demonetized currency and give it a value of 6 cents

What percentage of an increase would that be from zero to 6 cents ?

Think about it

It's way way more than a trillion dinars per dollar exchange rate

6 cents

• Downvote 1

If I punched your card at the coffee shop

Then you lost your card so you don't have one any more

Then you get a new card and I punch it again, I re punched it

Before that you had nothing then you had something

Pretty soon the stink machine shows up and ya can't get rid of the smell

So you spray it with lemon juice and bugs show up so you re spray it and more bugs show up shouldn't you be de spraying it instead of re spraying it

Do the math ya worm farming bam booze lurking envelope

• Downvote 1

If you had battery's and they were charged up and then they were dead and you charged them up again, then they were re charged

If you saw a monkey then you didn't see a monkey the you saw a monkey you re saw the monkey

If you gurgitated then you didn't gurgitate then you gurgitated again, you re gurgitated

So in the end it's all about the re

Re this

Re that

Re form

Re boot

Re mustard your bread please

Ok ok

Forget the mustard

Re butter

Re butter your bread

Well,  You briefly held it together there before lapsing into another mindless koolaide-soaked meaningless rant.  Your medicine's not working.  Have the psychiatrist revisit your symptoms.  Of course there's nothing in his medical books about treating a delusional loyality to a scam, so you fat out of luck in being cured.  I have noticed that you very rarely pull these rants "upstairs". Is it that you crave credibility as a "guru" up there?  You want to have a reputation as a  "knower" by the koolaide kids.  Respect is a hard thing to obtain in any way other than EARNING it.  In the pot you have met your match.  There isn't any GOOOOORVVVVV!! mindless chantimg down here.  Only hard cold facts of reality.  No purple stained mouths, no glassy-eyed stares.  No zombie like trances of the dinarian community down here.  In the pot you have to gain respect the old fashioned way.........you have to EARN it.

• Upvote 1

Just following your lead ewingm

If they changed the CBI official exchange rate to 1220 to 1 pegged, it would reflect an devalue of the dinar.  But they haven't.  Remember cow/monkey stomper, the market rate is an indicator of street confidence (or lack thereof) in the dinar.  As geopolitical stresses affect the common iraqi citizen, they have less confidence in their own toilet paper and want US dollars.  The devalues the street (market) value of the dinar.  But if you buy a barrel of oil from iraq, you pay petrodollar price of 1166 to 1 .   There.  Chew that cud for awhile.

e

You do remember your lead?

See how you do it

Trying to talk to you always ends up like your post above

Check out tje upstairs Iraqi News forum.  CBI wants to move the official exchange rate to 1116 instead of the current 1166.  Thats going in the right direction to get down to what I predicted would happen.  I've said all along that the CBI will revalue slowly down to 1000 to 1 and then REDENOMINATE, creating a new ISO code and LOPPING the three zeros.  That would solve their hyperinflated M2 problem, while bringing the dinar into a 1 to 1 ratio with the dollar.  Of course that would screw over every out of country dinar holder, because they would have to exchange currency theough a website/commission fee AND with the loss of the three zero multiplyer, the dinarian dream (delusion) of becoming rich is flushed down the toilet.. Simple as that.

• Upvote 1

All you ever say is the dinar is worthless and were going to lose everything

Now you get all excited because you see something in one article

You must of never saw that before

Every other time it was a typo

That's it

I have seen the 1116 before only to be corrected in other postings

If it is moving that's good

What do ya think it's based on

All the money they saved by cutting the Kurds out of the budget ?

That's 10 or 15 billion dollars they saved so far this year

They gonna add that to the reserves to boost the exchange rate ?

I know you gurus got the answers ewingm

So what's their next move , how are they going to get their ? Pull a bremmer?

Just decree it ?

How much has the war on terror cost them so far ? We know they don't manufacture their own arms .

Is this war just added debt?

Only country's that manufacture arms can profit when they go to war , as long as they go after the enemy on their own turf

It's not negativity

I've seen that exact rate before in a typo and I've seen story's recycled

Stay grounded ewingm

Your guru theories are not implemented

We like to watch the official exchange rate on the cbi site where we believe the numbers are fake for our intel

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

9-17-2014   Intel Guru TD   The CBI has renewed consultations with their Turkish counterparts as Abadi is in favor (I'm told) to pursue the Turkish model EVENTUALLY, which in all likelihood is at the end of the first quarter of 2015. And the big IF of that timeline remains the progress of the country's security situation.   In addition, my source advises that the recent introduction of the 10K note (with enhanced security features) is to make sure that ISIS doesn't go on a huge counterfeit production spree as well as the integration/exchange into the controlled areas of Iraq. He indicates that introducing these notes should yield a STRONG CLUE to everyone that at least for the near future there are no other plans of currency reform to enact.  

----- The Turkish model is a LOP! A redenomination!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...