Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

Hahaha he can't even stick to one currency.....mixing the Kuwait dinar and the Swiss together even though they are in no way related. ...true desperation....

What's the matter dontknow? Getting upset cause your swiss cheese rv dream is crumbling all around you? Hahaha

Hey dontknow, where are all the millionaire kurds at?

• Downvote 1

I'm out of here guys. I'm satisfied that the Swiss dinar was not a revalue. Suggest we find better topics to discuss and let Dontlop talk to himself.

I'm satisfied that when Sadam invaded Kuwait and the Emir and his Government (Bank) whent into exile The Kuwati dinar ceased to exist as a currency .Sadam forced the Iraqi dinar on them.! 

When the Emir came back he simply said " put my dinar back".  I believe an Emir has that power.

Good idea

I didn't ask for yours or keepms comments

So go do your thing

We know neither of you put a single hole in this statement and never could

The fact remains the same , The official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

15,000% overnight increase in the official exchange rate of the Swiss dinar

Your statements only back mine up rocky

Your post says it was demonetized before the exchange

And we all know the official exchange rate during the exchange in 2003

It's right here in section 5

http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

Official exchange rates

Four more pages of dontlop's swiss dinar babble.  Proof positive that drinking dinar koolaide rots your brain.  Let's discuss YOUR holdings, dontlop.  If you look very closely at your mattress paper, it will be the 2003 iraqi dinar, probably in nice neat 25,000 dinar certificates.  You won't find ONE swiss dinar anywhere in your mattress!  So why in heaven's name do you contine to bleat on about the swiss dinar.  Not even bread baking counselor Caz or DB care about the swiss dinar. So let's discuss how much money you've made in this "investment"(gag) over the last seven years.    Oops........the dontlop doesn't want to talk about that do he? 

• Upvote 2

And keeplyings statements that yes the exchange rate changed by the CPA also proves it did change

500 years from now they will look back at the data sheets and see clearly that the Swiss dinar was remonetized and revalued on October 15 2003 by an infinate % from zero to 150 times the saddam dinar

After all how do ya put a percentage of increase if your starting point is zero

Four more pages of dontlop's swiss dinar babble.  Proof positive that drinking dinar koolaide rots your brain.  Let's discuss YOUR holdings, dontlop.  If you look very closely at your mattress paper, it will be the 2003 iraqi dinar, probably in nice neat 25,000 dinar certificates.  You won't find ONE swiss dinar anywhere in your mattress!  So why in heaven's name do you contine to bleat on about the swiss dinar.  Not even bread baking counselor Caz or DB care about the swiss dinar. So let's discuss how much money you've made in this "investment"(gag) over the last seven years.    Oops........the dontlop doesn't want to talk about that do he?

All you saw was dontlops posts

Ah ha ha ha ha

Look around ewingm

This is the company you keep every day of your life trying to protect your pretend family from the Iraqi dinar scam

You talk to me more than you talk to your family ewingm

Your a fraud ewingm just like the rest of the lopsters

4 pages of ewingm and keeplying babble topped of with rocky peuke

Go find another make believe revaluation to babble about so we can debunk you again.....it's been fun!!! You are once again WRONG....thanks for misleading the masses with your swiss cheese nonsense. If you were smart, you would have ffigured it out ages ago but I guess you can't help the ignorant if they don't want the help....

• Downvote 1

If your starting point is zero

And you as 1 measure of any kind to zero that's a 100% increase

So starting with zero ( demonetized) and increase that by .0000000000000000000000000000001 %of penny

That's your starting point

Then what set an exchange rate for the new dinar at .0004 that's around 250 billion % increase

Then multiply that times 150

Go find another make believe revaluation to babble about so we can debunk you again.....it's been fun!!! You are once again WRONG....thanks for misleading the masses with your swiss cheese nonsense. If you were smart, you would have ffigured it out ages ago but I guess you can't help the ignorant if they don't want the help....

It seems you keepliar are very interested in continuing this conversation

You can't look away can ya

You ewingm and now rocky

Your obsessed with dontlop once again

Everytime this comes up you and your minions seems to love boosting the ratings of the lop tank by posting hundreds of posts about dontlop

You should go get your other screen names and come back so it looks like a whole bunch of screen names are in disagreement with that nasty ole dontlop

But none of you all put together can change this can you

Official exchange rates

The fact remains the same , The official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

The truth will gobble the liars up and spit them out

If your starting point is zero

And you as 1 measure of any kind to zero that's a 100% increase

So starting with zero ( demonetized) and increase that by .0000000000000000000000000000001 %of penny

That's your starting point

Then what set an exchange rate for the new dinar at .0004 that's around 250 billion % increase

Then multiply that times 150

It seems you keepliar are very interested in continuing this conversation

You can't look away can ya

You ewingm and now rocky

Your obsessed with dontlop once again

Everytime this comes up you and your minions seems to love boosting the ratings of the lop tank by posting hundreds of posts about dontlop

You should go get your other screen names and come back so it looks like a whole bunch of screen names are in disagreement with that nasty ole dontlop

But none of you all put together can change this can you

Official exchange rates

I know it's gonna be hard swiss, but your gonna have to learn to let go of fantasy and accept reality....There was no zero starting point....it held its value and the CPA acknowledged it and gave them that value in return.

You are dismissed!!!

• Downvote 1

Demonetized equals zero exchange rate at the cbi keepliar

I have a bit coin what's the official exchange rate for bit coins at the federal reserve keepliar?

Oh that's right the bit coin isn't legal tender so its exchange rate is zero at the federal reserve

You keep talking about how they " recognized" it when what your really saying is they " remonetized " it

What you need to do keepm is " recognize" what this statement is saying to you

The official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

There is nothing false about that statement is there keep liar?

Edited by dontlop

He's the coyote off the road runner

I know it's gonna be hard swiss, but your gonna have to learn to let go of fantasy and accept reality....There was no zero starting point....it held its value and the CPA acknowledged it and gave them that value in return.

You are dismissed!!!

In "return" for "what" keepliar?

Edited by dontlop

"Gave" them that value

Gave it to them

I thought it already had it

You know

You said nothing changed for 2 years now keepliar

You maintain this is just an illusion

The official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar was not 150 Swiss dinar to one saddam dinar note on October 14 2003 and on October 15 2003 it was

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Keeps.  Remember DragonC?  She started this thread three months ago to get away from dontlop's incesant yapping about the........swiss dinar.  He couldn't stop then and he obviouslly can't now.  I wonder what happened to DragonC?  I think we convinced her to run from this scam.  There are thousands of ex-dinarians who we saved from themselves.  If you're out there, speak up!

• Upvote 2

The truth will gobble the liars up and spit them out

I call that a revaluation of the Swiss dinars official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq

It does matter what the data will show at the cbi right

From demonetized to 150 times it's country's monetized dinar

Geez your not saying that central bank records don't count , are ya?

That would mean we may of had hundreds of revaluations and you will never know because the central bank records are fake

Hey Keeps. Remember DragonC? She started this thread three months ago to get away from dontlop's incesant yapping about the........swiss dinar. He couldn't stop then and he obviouslly can't now. I wonder what happened to DragonC? I think we convinced her to run from this scam. There are thousands of ex-dinarians who we saved from themselves. If you're out there, speak up!

Your a moron I can't wait to here keeps response to your idiodicy

Keepm started this thread ya turd burglar

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Section 5

Official Conversion Rates

The 1990 dinar banknotes and the Swiss dinar banknotes and coins shall be

exchanged against New Iraqi dinar banknotes at the official conversion rates of one(1) 1990 dinar to one (1) New Iraqi dinar, and of one (1) Swiss dinar to one-hundred and-fifty (150) New Iraqi dinars.

There was no official rates right keepliar

Edited by dontlop

Hey Keeps. Remember DragonC? She started this thread three months ago to get away from dontlop's incesant yapping about the........swiss dinar. He couldn't stop then and he obviouslly can't now. I wonder what happened to DragonC? I think we convinced her to run from this scam. There are thousands of ex-dinarians who we saved from themselves. If you're out there, speak up!

Even when he is proven wrong with charts showing the value of the Swiss before the exchange, from the UN and central bank of Iraq he will still continue to claim it was a RV lol....guess it's true...you can't fix stupid

• Downvote 1

Even when he is proven wrong with charts showing the value of the Swiss before the exchange, from the UN and central bank of Iraq he will still continue to claim it was a RV lol....guess it's true...you can't fix stupid

Ah ha ha ha ha

That's the biggest lie you told yet

You never showed anyone any official exchange rates for the Swiss dinar from anywhere before the exchange in 2003

You can't because there wasn't any

It was certainly not 150 to one

First of all Iraq had one currency code IQD

They didn't have two exchange rates at the cbi for IQD

So keepliar your caught again lying as usual

Lies on top of lies from keepliar

Help us, Goldiegirl!  Take dontlop back with you upstairs to the land of the big koolaide pitcher.  He belongs with you people!   Listening to his incessant blather makes me as mean as a chained dog!

No please...you keep him.  I can't read his posts...They make me dizzy.

I don't fancy the koolaid but I made you a pitcher of margs...

thumbnailCAYNRF3U_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692cc

Edited by Goldiegirl

Ah ha ha you are dizzy all the time that's nothing new

Ewingm needs help

He ridicules everyone every day all day long and he's not intelligent enough

He needs your dizzyness

Really you think so?  Don't let the blonde hair fool you. 

You however  are an ADHD Bi Polar brain fart

• Upvote 1

Nice to see you Zigs..it's been too long. :wub:

You are correct on your statement about this lopster.   I've never seen anyone work so hard day and night to save our sorry butts in this investment  ;) ..hummm :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now lets talk about something important. Anyone wonder why the USA is building an airport in Kurdistan?  ;):P  A much more intersting debate than the 100 pages on 2 threads or more about how stupid this investment is. :woot:

Do you talk to your family and kick their sorry butts the way you do with us here..or shall I say the way you try to do it here?

Go ahead, tell your momma and pappa what a looser they are. How stupid they are for falling for this investment and tell them they hold worthless money.  Tell them they drank the jimmy jones koolaide why don't you. Better yet why not get your pappy a sign on and have him tell us how he feels about you and this investment.

I would bet your family doesn't even own dinar. I would bet (a whole bunch of dinar) that you are a scammer and low life boy living in your parents basement.

Come on ewingm

Answer her

Really you think so?  Don't let the blonde hair fool you. 

You however  are an ADHD Bi Polar brain fart

Don't worry nothing you say or do fools me