Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: A Quick Session To Resolve The Budget Crisis !

CNN. Broadcasting While Parliament Attempts Their Version Of An 'Iraqi Quickie'!

(by walkingstick)

Parliamentary Finance: a quick session to resolve the budget crisis

Published on Thursday, 01 May 2014 11:18

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - - revealed the parliamentary finance committee on the work of a quick session of the House ended its session on Sunday, the fourth of this May . 

Said committee member Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri's ( IMN ) said that "there is a hearing will be held next Sunday, and will take it upon themselves to approve the General Budget Law." 

He Yasiri that "conflicts which cast a shadow over the budget has ended, and there is no excuse for a lack of quorum for the House of Representatives." 

And that "there are the effects of legal disputes, the most important demands of the Kurds, otherwise the region and the center on the export of oil, as well as the lack of seriousness of some of the House of Representatives for a quorum." 

It is noteworthy that the Quartet failed to reach a solution to the differences between the political blocs to adoption of the budget. 

Ammar Ali, the Open: a p / n: m h

http://center-imn.net/2/index.php/2013-09-08-07-34-57/5793-2014-05-01-11-18-02

• Upvote 1

Almost every comment is glass half empty.

And understandably so other all the crying wolf.

HOWEVER

Right after an election with the Block power to still be decided

Could be a horse of a different color.

• Upvote 1

I don't think so either, so whoever negged you can neg me too.  Until the maliki is for sure gone, or back, they will not approve.  JMHO, as is yours.

I truly hope we are both wrong but I don't see it happening.......I evened who negged you back out.

• Upvote 1

The budget has nothing to do with the RV.it didn't last year and it won't this year.the budget and the rv are two different animals

The issue or curiosity has been what will they reference in the budget indicating the value of the dinar...this ws supposed to be an indication if the budget referenced radically different numbers indicating lop or RV :)

Now time to turn my attention to the world outside...one day hopefully soon.