Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks for yet another pithy spin.... Wow talk about a world snapshot in a nutshell.... Have a great time doing the do on Monday.. I'll probably be out of here for a week or so..... So catch ya when we all get back here....

Oh dear, that reminds me, the last time I let the dog pack, and when I opened up the suitcase... all we had were her dental greenies and duck breast jerky.... best go do the packing myself this time.... Thanks again for the eye in sky.. Nadita!!

• Upvote 4

Nadita,

Great work, thank you!!

Nadita.

Ok, that was a little too short and sweet babe I get it..i get it..   ;)

You are kinda cute when your mad at me though

21n38nb.gif

I realize I can't get away with just a sandfly quicky and run...so I'm back  :peace:

**Clears throat** Writing words is an art like playing music, I think we would all agree

lindsey-stirling-o.gif

Your arrangement of words around the news mixed in with the lightheartedness of including DV members into it, is nothing short of masterful composing to say the least...

And...if there are any notes that you need help with getting the hang of...

large.gif

..you can always come back again after next Mondays lesson for more, maybe the following Tuesday... :)  

• Upvote 4