Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guess Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII

TexasGranny

Guess Who Will Win Super Bowl XLVIII  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Sunday?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

Mornin' TG...I'm an old Saints fan that watched 'Archie' run for his life on the grit-iron his entire career and never wore a ring...Both Paton and Elli have that special pull from me when and whomever they play...Sadly in the NLF quarterbacks are judged on the number of rings they wear on their hand...Archie is a commentator for the Saints and has the type of voice and excitement that keeps the thrill in each play...with that said, I'd love to have Archie call the game...of course it'd probibly be call a little one sided.....

• Upvote 1

Mornin' TG...I'm an old Saints fan that watched 'Archie' run for his life on the grit-iron his entire career and never wore a ring...Both Paton and Elli have that special pull from me when and whomever they play...Sadly in the NLF quarterbacks are judged on the number of rings they wear on their hand...Archie is a commentator for the Saints and has the type of voice and excitement that keeps the thrill in each play...with that said, I'd love to have Archie call the game...of course it'd probibly be call a little one sided.....

I understand completely, Archie and I were born in the same town - my brother went to school with him until we moved to Texas. His family was #1 in our cotton pickin delta town because they owned the cotton gin. Loved my time spent there growing up. The Manning family was highly thought of for their honesty and integrity.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

and that's why you are the "Yota"!!!

Statistically Yes...other then that It's...no big deal who wins to me...like to see a close safe game...and then after..folks will talk about it...and say did you see that..ie..commercials...calls...lets just hope no Jackson incidents happen....an be what Americans do..an put on the Best Show as possible....

Granny Title say who will win..not who do i want to win.... :lol:

Thanks TG 

• Upvote 1

I want a good game, no blowouts , and good refereeing . Would be nice to see the Seahawks win cause they have no super bowl wins. My team,  the New England Patriots so I'm not biased for this game. By the way I do live in Colorado but not a Broncos fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . All have a good time watching. :bravo: :bravo:

• Upvote 2

I want a good game, no blowouts , and good refereeing . Would be nice to see the Seahawks win cause they have no super bowl wins. My team,  the New England Patriots so I'm not biased for this game. By the way I do live in Colorado but not a Broncos fan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . All have a good time watching. :bravo: :bravo:

It won't be a blowout, but the Broncos will dominate. Peyton is going to put on a surgical clinic, and the Seachickens are going to be the patients.  :surgeon:  :peace:  :D

• Upvote 2

Go Broncos! My team (as is Adam's) is the Green Bay Packers, but I would like to see the Broncos win because that would give Payton 2 rings, just as Eli has two rings. Eli won in Indy, so I would like to see Payton win at Eli's stadium. That would be one for the record books that would last for a long, long time. And, Yes a tight game with good refereeing.

Wm13

Edited by waterman13
  • Upvote 2