Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will Adam have a chat on New Year's Day?

Candy01

I am not posting a thread for questions as the 1st is a holiday. :backflip:

Don't know about cheeseland, but here in the south it is blackeyed peas family day as well as the ACC has an NCAA-record 11 teams in bowl games, including a BCS at-large and the favorite to win the BCS National Championship. :D

Not much time between games for a chat room session! :shakehead:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm goin' to go out on the limb and say,"Yep, there aint goin' to be no chat on the first''. Bein' a SEC/LSU fan, I can diffently confirm that 'Granny' aint jokin' when she's referrin' to them Blackeyed Peas, Cabbage and football. By the time ya throw a little mornin' huntin' in the mix with these pre-game events the days just bout tied up in a pretty little bow...

I am not posting a thread for questions as the 1st is a holiday. :backflip:

Don't know about cheeseland, but here in the south it is blackeyed peas family day as well as the ACC has an NCAA-record 11 teams in bowl games, including a BCS at-large and the favorite to win the BCS National Championship. :D

:cowboy2:

TG..Don't forget the Collards :facepalm1: ...Happy New Year DV...

• Upvote 3

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the day. As for the RV , it will happen when it happens and not for anything anyone says.... be it a guru, a moderator, or even Adam. Have a Happy and Healthy New year.

• Upvote 2

TG..Don't forget the Collards :facepalm1: ...Happy New Year DV...

and depending on how DEEP in the South your roots go....Black-eyed peas....collard greens and "wrinkled steaks" (if you have to ask you don't want to know  :lmao: )

but it is a very specific portion of the "pig".... :lmao:

oh yes sandraed is correct CORNBREAD is essential....

Last few chats have been very sort n UN informative anyway...good thing ?? No news is good news thing maybe?

Lots of news about Iraq n not a peep out of adam......quite b4 storm?

6 months !!! since ch 7 lifted n NOTHING?

Kurds / turkey oil sales ???

VP .....one minute sentenced to death next he's all aboard the maliki train ? W h a t ?

Does this have rv consequences??

Auctions ? Un sactions ?

Yeah I got questions lots of em but there's only two I really want an asnwer to........rv'd yet ? rate?

Go rv.

• Upvote 2

Last few chats have been very sort n UN informative anyway...good thing ?? No news is good news thing maybe?

Lots of news about Iraq n not a peep out of adam......quite b4 storm?

6 months !!! since ch 7 lifted n NOTHING?

Kurds / turkey oil sales ???

VP .....one minute sentenced to death next he's all aboard the maliki train ? W h a t ?

Does this have rv consequences??

Auctions ? Un sactions ?

Yeah I got questions lots of em but there's only two I really want an asnwer to........rv'd yet ? rate?

Go rv.

Could not have said it any better - It's amazing that we havn't heard a word from Adam - I guest we just have to continue to wait - but I am somewhat concerned about the furture of this so called investment...

• Upvote 1

Eburt my dinarian friend

Somewht concerned doesn't begin to touch it for me. I have influenced SEVERAL people into this "investment"

That's worst part for me!!!

Have believed for three years that adam was where you could get straight talk no bs. (( and still do ))

But I know as much about adam montana as I do about iraqi politics or currency exchange investments. Lol

Waiting patiently

Go rv !!