Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The CBI website is down

dinarbeleiver

waiting to see what they do....

I think it's when they can bring the cbi rate and the market rate within 2% and a precursor for article 8

It's Tied Into The Obamacare Website ! :o

:D:D:D

lol Clown Do you think obama care is the reason for the delay in the RV lol

He MR Obama is not very liked by you guys. I thought bush was better

Maybe it's tired of being google'd 5 million times every hour

this thread is not going to help that matter lol
  • Upvote 1

i agree easyrider this is an amazing time the moves the cbi is making is making me hopeful

this is to comply with the IMF mandate to moving into Article 8 once they have shown them, then they can put new value on their currency IMHO.

Edited by easyrider

i agree easyrider this is an amazing time the moves the cbi is making is making me hopeful

The website being down is making me excited that we might see some movement in the exchange rate

Still need the dinar to be internationally traded but I'm with you for wishful thinking. Crossing my fingers!

Bit the whole film is great - I also love full metal jacket the first 45 minutes have me in stitches

Still need the dinar to be internationally traded but I'm with you for wishful thinking. Crossing my fingers!

its just a matter of time

we shall see what they do tomorrow....  this is simply a way to be article  8 compliant to go international. the 2% the CBI is forcing the banks to enforce the new banking system and to be compliant with the IMF. I think the banks were taking alot more then they were supposed to. Now the IMF stepped in and said do the 2% or you dont go international and go back into the previous article they were before.

Edited by easyrider

Tony and his DC handler ( Mr. DC ) were called late last night and the CBI asked Tony what to do. He was just too busy with all the 3 letter agencies to take the call, so the CBI shut down until Tony gives the thumbs up, but only if the rate goes over $40.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

....just preparing for the RV on Monday....THIS time!

For sure........

The currency needs value adding to it as it is way too undervalued and it's definitely being artificially held down. We are going to see the glory soon I think. Easyrider your awesome !!!! And it's also one of my favorite films. Jack Nicholson was fantastic in his short appearance in it.

Nicholson was fantastic but also Fonda and esp. Hopper ( RIP....who is also the Director).

Bit the whole film is great - I also love full metal jacket the first 45 minutes have me in stitches

FMJ first 20-30 mins. are incredibly comical. But it's a known fact Kubrick was a Genius

Maybe it's tired of being google'd 5 million times every hour

Probably true.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1