Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Announcement 11/10/2013

yota691

• (Press release) through the CBI sought to develop electronic systems that contribute to the activation of the overall banking for the banking system. 
    11/10/2013

Through the pursuit of the Iraqi Central Bank to Ttoiralanzma
That contribute to the electronic activation device 's overall banking
Banking . The Almighty help of signing a contract establishment and development of infrastructure
Infrastructure for retail payment systems on 11.02.2013 between the Bank
CBI and the companies that alliance led the company Bpc start
The actual implementation of these systems during the year 2014 . The event is
An important achievement being a national strategy on projects
The development of electronic payment operations in the use of credit cards
From inside and outside Iraq and through mobile phone , which is reflected
Positively to the development of the banking system and elevate it to the ranks
Evolving international regulations .
 Central Bank of Iraq
 Baghdad
11/09/2013

• Upvote 3

When ?

Tonight's the night !

I'm going to just start calling it to rv every day like the gurus

Then I'll be a guru too

Just think all those assholes that don't like me will really hate me now

Hey fib

It's going to rv this afternoon for nineteen dollars and 43 cents

So start up a topic and tell every one I said that and maybe you will generate a couple lookers

I'm gonna set. Up accounts on every one of those guru sites with multiple names and claim huge rvs on a daily basis just to make fibkeepdinarkjoefriday mad

• Upvote 7

When ?

Tonight's the night !

I'm going to just start calling it to rv every day like the gurus

Then I'll be a guru too

Just think all those assholes that don't like me will really hate me now

Hey fib

It's going to rv this afternoon for nineteen dollars and 43 cents

So start up a topic and tell every one I said that and maybe you will generate a couple lookers

I'm gonna set. Up accounts on every one of those guru sites with multiple names and claim huge rvs on a daily basis just to make fibkeepdinarkjoefriday mad

:lol:

I posted under my new GURU name NW GURU GUY last night!!! :lol:

I posted "SOON"!!! :bravo:

GO RV or RI SOON!!!!

:soon:

• Upvote 2

Cabinet declares holiday on Monday due to rain and excludes the Capital Health and Municipalities

11.10.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - 

Long-Presse / Baghdad announced that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on Sunday, that "tomorrow, Monday holiday because of the rain, excluding the Municipality of Baghdad and the Ministries of Health and municipalities of the resolution. said Iraqiya semi-official Newsflash her, "The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced that tomorrow Monday is a day off because of the rain. " and noted that "the Council of Ministers Secretariat excluded Baghdad and the Ministries of Health and the municipalities of resolution."

:eyebrows: 

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=123314#ixzz2kGtvR8op
  • Upvote 1

I believe Yota's post to be connected with this information:

09-11-2013 02:56 PM 

Baghdad (newsletter). The Central Bank has signed a contract for the construction and development altgtet of retail payment systems with an Alliance of companies led by company bpc to begin actual implementation.

According to a statement by the Central Bank received (aalkhbaret) version of it: the Central Bank signed a contract for the construction and development altgtet of retail payment systems with an Alliance of companies led by company bpc to begin actual implementation.

This event is an important achievement of strategic national projects related to the development of on-line payments in credit card applications from inside and outside Iraq and through mobile phone which will be reflected positively in the development of the banking system and bring it into the ranks of advanced systems international./finished/LM/ -

See more at: http://131.253.14.66/proxy.ashx?h=pB-6aq_Zwa2mEcJS8IwBexR4RpR4Ryyl&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D107233#sthash.8IzWcYym.dpuf
--

Central Bank signed a contract to develop the retail payment and use of the e-card to the phone

11/09/2013

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Iraqi Central Bank announced on Saturday, has signed a contract with a consortium led by "Bpc" to create and develop the infrastructure for retail payment systems, pointing out that the contract will develop the retail payment process and the use of credit cards in the mobile phone.

The bank said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of "Bank and through his quest for the development of electronic systems that contribute to the activation of banking overall banking system, signed a contract for the establishment and development of infrastructure for payment systems, retail with a consortium of companies which led by Bpc . "

The bank said that "the contract will enter into the actual implementation of these systems in 2014 next," he said, adding that he "represents an important achievement being one of the projects of national strategy for the development of electronic payment in the use of credit cards from inside and outside Iraq and through mobile phone, which will reflect positively in the development of the banking system and elevate it to the ranks of advanced international regulations. "

The Central Bank of Iraq announced, in (the second of April 2013), the launch Payment retail project through Mobile, calling on the 30 international companies to submit bids for the project implementation.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D2077579

"Central" contract to develop electronic payment systems via credit cards, mobile

Saturday, 09 September 2013 16: 03

Baghdad/Al baghdadia news. The CBI has contracted with the Alliance of foreign companies to develop the infrastructure for retail payment systems.

The Bank said in a statement received by Al-baghdadia News Saturday/copy "through the CBI sought to develop systems that contribute to the activation of the comprehensive banking banking system was in his Almighty signed a contract establishing and developing infrastructure for retail payment systems on 2/11/2013 between the CBI and the Alliance of companies led by company Bpc to begin the actual implementation of these systems by 2014.

"This event is an important achievement of strategic national projects related to the development of on-line payments in credit card applications from inside and outside Iraq and through mobile phone which will be reflected positively in the development of the banking system and to the evolving international regulations."

Since 2003 Iraq was delayed in development of banking systems despite the holding of conferences and the launch of numerous statements on the development of these systems. completed 21

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.albaghdadianews.com%2Feconomy%2Fitem%2F42052-AkLEKen-nbIAjD-kbZNnE-alzL%D8%A9-AkDJI-AkPkKbENln-IBE-BZAjAb-AkASbLAl-NAkljAk.html
--

Home | About BPC

Founded in 1995, BPC is the world’s leading provider of Open System, e-payment solutions for the global financial industry. As the developer and distributor of SmartVista—a comprehensive suite of solutions covering every aspect of electronic payments processing — BPC has designed an innovative platform featuring a flexible, scalable, high performance solution, SmartVista, that will grow as your business grows.

BPC’s tier-one client base includes leading, international financial institutions located across 26 countries and four continents with several of the world’s top 100 banks as clients. To drive expansion efforts, BPC has established a network of global offices including the Asia Pacific; Central, Eastern and Western Europe; MEA; Mexico and Central and South America and the U.S. BPC’s philosophy of keeping close to customers is based on local pre and post-sales support and long-term relationships with local customers and partners. With offices around the world, BPC provides local language support staff in each regional office.

In addition to an emphasis on customer intimacy, BPC’s ISO 9001:2008 certification upholds a strong commitment to quality, helping the company establish a leading position in the worldwide payments industry and fueling growth in overseas markets. This combination of product innovation, dedicated local customer support, and a focus on quality have been instrumental in positioning BPC as one of the fastest growing companies in the payments sector.

Known for a spirit of innovation, BPC continues to invest time and resources in research and development, infrastructure, and strategic alliances, leveraging both local and international expertise to develop the next generation of SmartVista.

By staying on top of the latest industry trends and standards, BPC’s team upholds a company-wide commitment to create new payment solutions that help you transform the way you do business.

BPC's strategy is heavily supported by partnerships with the key leaders in their respective market segments to strengthen and further extend the solution offering. We team up with companies who have a proven track record of delivering customer value and, wherever possible, use as building blocks for SmartVista solutions software and hardware components from our local and international partners.

We have formed strategic, business and technical alliances with the leading IT-companies to provide our customers with total solutions integrated within a proven framework. Here is a selective list of our respected partners internationally.

Strategic Partners

International Payment Networks

http://bpcbt.com/about/partners/
--

• Upvote 3

1034.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki

Author: Editor: br reporter: en

Number of readings: 1044

09/11/2013 14:43

Tomorrow Press / BAGHDAD: Iraqi Central Bank, on Saturday, has signed a contract with bpc British company to set up and update the retail payment systems and the development of the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system. 

The governor of the Central Bank and Abdul Basit Turki agency's "Tomorrow's Press," that "the contract includes the implementation of a project payment and introduced in the retail banking business in the Iraqi public and private sector."

Turki said that "the contract also includes the development of infrastructure for the success of this project through the provision of obtaining outlets and delivery centers and other institutions Almterbth the provision of globally traded financial systems and put them in front of the client in order to gain his confidence." 

He pointed out that "This project is one of the significant achievements and الضروية to develop banking business in general and the Iraqi was Manalassa rely on strengthening the private banks and even government banks working because I am that must exist so that these banks benefit from it." 

He stressed that "this project will ensure that facilitate the exchange of credit Aldakhalaly abroad and vice versa in addition to providing all smart Astkhaddamatbataqat are easy to banking and financial transactions and documentary and shorten the time and effort on the client in all remittances discreet."

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

What the heck happened to the one Shabibi signed in may or march 2011?   I thought that they had until may or mar 2012 or something can't remember to put their bid?  Crap I only have half right, but what I am trying to get at is, this little weasel Turki started completely over on this.  Shabbs had already had announced the winner of the bid.  Does anyone remember that???   I didn't know they started all over when Turki came in.  Now I know another reason the banks have not been complying.  See maliki is a sneaky snake.  He knew Turki would not have a clue where to start or how far Shabbs was along with the reform.  oooo  oooo ooo, I am so beside myself.  maliki is the master of procrastination. 

I've always prided myself on my reputation and know I'm probably going to get some "negs" for this, but here goes.  I truly think what we all wanted and anticipated has passed its window of opportunity.  I'm still convinced my investment will pay dividends, just that it will be very minimal.

Given the dysfunction in all areas in Iraq, I can't see anyone on an international basis promoting confidence in the Iraq economy.  Iraq could make whatever "declaration" they want as to the value of their currency, but it is moot if the international community does not recognize it.

I'm not trying to be a downer here, and I feel we will ultimately get a return on investment, but it will be minimal.  Keep your day job folks.

• Upvote 2

I've always prided myself on my reputation and know I'm probably going to get some "negs" for this, but here goes.  I truly think what we all wanted and anticipated has passed its window of opportunity.  I'm still convinced my investment will pay dividends, just that it will be very minimal.

Given the dysfunction in all areas in Iraq, I can't see anyone on an international basis promoting confidence in the Iraq economy.  Iraq could make whatever "declaration" they want as to the value of their currency, but it is moot if the international community does not recognize it.

I'm not trying to be a downer here, and I feel we will ultimately get a return on investment, but it will be minimal.  Keep your day job folks.

I don't think you should be negged for that.  Your synopsis is not far fetched.  We all knew when we bought the dinar (at least we should have) that there are no gurantees.  It's a risk.  Any investment.  And maliki has proved that he don't want this rv.  He has stalled it with his every waking moment.  We truly don't have a clue how much dinar is out there.  (not in country)  But for the last 10 years and still today folks are buying it thinking it will rv tomorrow.  It is long term and I with you on this timely thing.  We all know every year all the gurus get a wild hair up their noses and agree it's going to be a great Christmas and Thanksgiving. Why they do that is maybe cause the holidays make people nuts.  So, once the holidays pass, we can again focus on what the parliament is doing and how they are progressing.  For now, I expect folks will get excited just to be disappointed.  It's like this, we will never know until they do something.  It appears they are still doing nothing with the currency.  As long as maliki says no, it won't happen.  Folks need to realize he is in "dictator rule".  He marginalized himself to that position, and gave himself all kinds of power.  The other blocks have not thus far been able to stop him.  So, it's the constant battle of the parliament trying to go around every crisis maliki creates in order to push back his powers.

• Upvote 2

1034.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki

Author: Editor: br reporter: en

Number of readings: 1044

09/11/2013 14:43

Tomorrow Press / BAGHDAD: Iraqi Central Bank, on Saturday, has signed a contract with bpc British company to set up and update the retail payment systems and the development of the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system. 

The governor of the Central Bank and Abdul Basit Turki agency's "Tomorrow's Press," that "the contract includes the implementation of a project payment and introduced in the retail banking business in the Iraqi public and private sector."

Turki said that "the contract also includes the development of infrastructure for the success of this project through the provision of obtaining outlets and delivery centers and other institutions Almterbth the provision of globally traded financial systems and put them in front of the client in order to gain his confidence." 

He pointed out that "This project is one of the significant achievements and الضروية to develop banking business in general and the Iraqi was Manalassa rely on strengthening the private banks and even government banks working because I am that must exist so that these banks benefit from it." 

He stressed that "this project will ensure that facilitate the exchange of credit Aldakhalaly abroad and vice versa in addition to providing all smart Astkhaddamatbataqat are easy to banking and financial transactions and documentary and shorten the time and effort on the client in all remittances discreet."

This cat looks like the same guy that waited on my table in the restaurant at the hotel in Istanbul last year. :confused2: