Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United States Dollar vs New Iraq Share Price - USDIQN

yota691

I am respectful to the ones who show it at me. Many members here can agree (and by looking at earlier pages in this thread even) that I dont just come out of no where and attack people. I help inform when questions are asked. There are a few here that because of earlier attempts to come at me sideways, that I come down on them really hard, to give it right back at them tenfold, but even then its just pointing out how wrong they are, not by personal attacks!!  They cant dispute the information provided so they have to resort to the attacks. They got nothing!! its the ones doing all the complaining and trash talking while Im here providing information to the ones who want it and are looking for answers and want to learn!!  Its pitiful really......

Good day sir!!

They (dontlop,dinarbeliever and a few others) would much rather whine and complain about it though. Ignorant dont you think?

Ive got one for you keepem can I friend you lol

• Upvote 1

It's the same guy who called an RV back in 2010.  He said that if it didn't happen, he would post a pic of himself wearing a dress.  There was no RV and he didn't KEEP his word on the dress pic. 

He(KREEPM) called easyrider a liar and you said nothing.  Seems you should treat peeps more fairly.

Seriously though, he called easyrider a liar.  I guess you agree.  You act as if keep has been nothing but respectful.  You need to check yourself before spewing your indignation.

Hello zzztop... here you are again... you just signed up last month and you have been attacking members here ever since.

Let's see... hummm... I believe if memory serves me right... you called me a "libtard" in one of your first posts.

Interesting that you have such a history going clear back to 2010... infact you remind me of someone.

Anyways YOU had better "check yourself"... try reading more and "spewing less" or you won't do well here.

Ziggie is a highly respected member and he along with others add so much to this site... so knock it off.

• Upvote 2

caz I love ya......but I disagree!  I find it nothing but distracting!  I am not interested in sword fights here, I am interested in outcome.  With dinar it is so veiled by guru crap, CBI crap, US crap just want to know the one true flag, currency code might not raise its head at all, and what that could mean.  Sometimes I think the lottery is more viable than the dinar.  That's bad.  I enjoy Keeps input, it keeps it real.

I don't believe that.

Zig, love back at cha and I can respect all of what you said. 

• Upvote 1

Lol

Just watching someone picking on certain individuals and didn't like it so I give him some of his own medicine

I'm not picking on anyone else

But when people turn a blind eye on one individual and call another a bully for doing exactly what the first guy did only leads to one conclusion

Groopie. That's all I can come up with

The guy terrorizes certain Individuals posts

Don't for get to call him a bully

Lol what a joke

Oh geesh, grow up or shut up already.

Read the articles and use your own judgement.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

From a very knowledgeable person at another site..They asked about this IQN stuff several days ago. The following answer was provided after contacting several entities i.e. { Forex, Ameritrade) .  Names X'ed out for their benefit.

XXXXXXXX  andXXXXXX , if either of you have anything concrete in the form of verifiable information, I would love to review it. Absent that, we still have to treat it as rumor/speculation. I have already confirmed both verbally and physically (link here) that the IQN is not currently viable. I understand that we speculate every day, because that is the nature of our investment. However, we are speculating within the framework of real news and events. I'm not saying there could never be a new currency symbol such as the IQN, but I am saying we have no intel currently that we can use for verification.

Currency abbreviations are not random, and they are not done through the IMF. They are done through the ISO (International Organizations for Standards), and specifically ISO 4217 (link here), so the Email you received, XXXXXXXXX, is already suspect. The IMF is involved in the process of countries being recognized (Article VIII), but I would think the BIS would have the final approval, if anyone, since that is where the currency transactions flow - outside of currency boards like Forex. I will check, but I think the individual governments approve their country's currency code.

That may not put the issue to rest, since we don't know what we can't verify. However, it should put an end to some of this BS (blind speculation).

Edited by rsskelton
  • Upvote 3

Oh geesh, grow up or shut up already. Read the articles and use your own judgement.

sure thing

No I can just pick apart what you say and you take it personal when your wrong......no need for me to twist your words. Cant make them anymore off base then they are!!

Lol

I get it your just supposed to pick apart what others say

Pick it apart

Then get offended when you are picked apart

Lol

Oh ya ya can't do what you do it's wrong only your allowed

Lol

Listening to you praise yourself is why most people come to dinar vets

Lol

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

From a very knowledgeable person at another site..They asked about this IQN stuff several days ago. The following answer was provided after contacting several entities i.e. { Forex, Ameritrade) .  Names X'ed out for their benefit.

XXXXXXXX  andXXXXXX , if either of you have anything concrete in the form of verifiable information, I would love to review it. Absent that, we still have to treat it as rumor/speculation. I have already confirmed both verbally and physically (link here) that the IQN is not currently viable. I understand that we speculate every day, because that is the nature of our investment. However, we are speculating within the framework of real news and events. I'm not saying there could never be a new currency symbol such as the IQN, but I am saying we have no intel currently that we can use for verification.

Currency abbreviations are not random, and they are not done through the IMF. They are done through the ISO (International Organizations for Standards), and specifically ISO 4217 (link here), so the Email you received, XXXXXXXXX, is already suspect. The IMF is involved in the process of countries being recognized (Article VIII), but I would think the BIS would have the final approval, if anyone, since that is where the currency transactions flow - outside of currency boards like Forex. I will check, but I think the individual governments approve their country's currency code.

That may not put the issue to rest, since we don't know what we can't verify. However, it should put an end to some of this BS (blind speculation).

I guess this means I can't go to the bank and insist the IQD I hold in my sweaty hand is really IQN!  Thanks rss!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What up Keepm, been a minute. I see you're still arguing with stop signs LMAO!! You know "some" folks only look at the headlines and don't read the article. Keep smash'n Brotha, maybe "some" of them will learn something along the way. Peace Bro.

Jam

Oh yeah, you know we still gotta knock off a bottle of Hennessy when the ride is over.....1

Whats good my dude? Dang I havent seen you around here in a while!!!  

Hell yea get up with me when this comes to a stop, Ill throw a bottle in the freezer now so it will be ready lol....

There was talk of finishing the budget before the end of the year Keep, but I remember the same talk last year and the year before that. So I'm really thinking that again it's a lot of talk with little action.

A new ISO for currency and a budget passed before the end of the year would set the table up for a RD Starting Jan 1st If they have the new currency . Last I heard they only had samples and revealed what would be on the notes.Never heard that these notes were approved let alone being printed.

Heard about the coins too (fils ) they will need a heck of a lot of these and just distributing these to banks will be a huge undertaking with lots and lots of security.

My gut feeling is that no RD this coming year.

That is what I would be afraid of. It just seemed momentarily that they might actually be serious only cause I remember seeing zeros articles mentioning t he budget and 2014, and then articles of them trying to approve the budget before years end. Knowing them, yea it wont happen at least this year like everything else they talk about that takes FOREVER to finish lol.

But I do wonder how quickly they could approve these "samples" and get the printing presses running. Like how long would it take to print 30 billion or so dinar? Roughly a billion notes according to them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After Nearly 10 Full Pages CNN Will Go To The Judges Scorecards For A Thread Post Count Update !

zigmeister                    30

dontlop                        27

keepmwlknfny              24

Maggie123                  12

SocalDinar                    8

yota691                         7

jg1                                 6

dinarbeleiver                 6

caz1104                         4

vomer                            4

uncirculd                        4

kcw                                 4

Gunshow2425                3

easyrider                        3

DinarThug                      3

TBomb                            2

WorkerBee                      2

Irish75                             2

Bumper64                       2

SnowGlobe7                   2

zzztop                              2

zul                                   2

Brisco                              1

justchecking123              1

Yukon Silvermoon           1

gregp                              1

sandfly                            1

Alex38                             1

rockfl9                             1

TQueezy                         1

FS4Enthusiast                1

PrettyKitty                       1

Laid Back                        1

tcjams                             1

kennyc                            1

Bunk                               1

skeetdog                         1

2fast4u2c                        1

TLHUBER                        1

rsskelton                         1

ronscarpa                        1

Man_Kind                        1

sandstorm                        1

arewethereyet777            1

boosterbglee                    1

new york kevin                  1

Happy Man                       1

ComPLX                           1

Doctor Smith                    1

cdm1208                          1

JMULS31                          1

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 5

After Nearly 10 Full Pages CNN Will Go To The Judges Scorecards For A Thread Post Count Update !

zigmeister                    30

dontlop                        27

keepmwlknfny              24

Maggie123                  12

SocalDinar                    8

yota691                         7

jg1                                 6

dinarbeleiver                 6

caz1104                         4

vomer                            4

uncirculd                        4

kcw                                 4

Gunshow2425                3

easyrider                        3

DinarThug                      3

TBomb                            2

WorkerBee                      2

Irish75                             2

Bumper64                       2

SnowGlobe7                   2

zzztop                              2

zul                                   2

Brisco                              1

justchecking123              1

Yukon Silvermoon           1

gregp                              1

sandfly                            1

Alex38                             1

rockfl9                             1

TQueezy                         1

FS4Enthusiast                1

PrettyKitty                       1

Laid Back                        1

tcjams                             1

kennyc                            1

Bunk                               1

skeetdog                         1

2fast4u2c                        1

TLHUBER                        1

rsskelton                         1

ronscarpa                        1

Man_Kind                        1

sandstorm                        1

arewethereyet777            1

boosterbglee                    1

new york kevin                  1

Happy Man                       1

ComPLX                           1

Doctor Smith                    1

cdm1208                          1

JMULS31                          1

Holy Mother of Frank!  I am the winner????

Make that 32 Thug!

• Upvote 2

My daily 10 minute "DV" perusal...

I've learned more about the regular posters here in a 10 page thread than I...

Thanks for the mammaries. :D

"mammaries"  wasn't that one of Barbara's biggest hits?

Make that 32 Thug!

Congrats!! and the 1st place prize is................................................and all expense paid trip for one to Boaz, Alabama   pop-9,551

• Upvote 1

An Exclusive Feature of Global Financial Data

By Dr. Bryan Taylor, Global Financial Data Chief Economist

Currency History Descriptions

In putting together currency histories for each country, we have tried to provide several important pieces of information.

First, we provide political information on each country. This includes both a brief political history and codes for historical and current political entities. For example, we differentiate between Jamaica (JMB) as a British (GBR) colony and Jamaica as an independent country (JAM). We provide both a three-letter code for the country itself, as well as the code for the sovereign power over that country.

Second, we provide a name for each currency. In some cases, no official currency name exists to differentiate one historical currency from another. Yugoslavia went through six Dinars after World War II, but did not provide a specific name for each. In those cases, we have provided what we feel is an appropriate name.

A currency may continue to be used even if there are political changes in the country. Mauritius issued the Rupee both before and after it became an independent country. In these cases, we change the counry code, but not the currency code or name.

Third, we indicate when each currency circulated within that country. Wherever possible, the dates represent when that currency was legal tender within that country. For example, the Euro was introduced in France on January 1, 1999, and the French Franc ceased to be legal tender on February 17, 2002. Both currencies were in use in france during that period of time.

Fourth, we try to indicate the conversion rate between the new currency and the old currency. For example, it took 100 "old" French Francs to get 1 Nouveau Franc in 1960. In some cases, currencies can overlap in time as the country converts from one currency to another. Where possible, we provide the initial exchange rate between that currency and another currency if the authorities tried to fix the exchange rate to another currency. For example, the Romanian Leu was set at par to the French Franc Germinal when it was introduced in 1867.

Fifth, we list the subdivisions of the currency. While it may be obvious that 1 Dollar is divisible into 100 Cents, few people outside of Great Britain remember that a British Pound Sterling was divisible into Guineas, Sovereigns, Florins, Crowns, Shillings, Pence and Farthings, much less how much of each was needed to obtain a Pound Sterling. We do this to make sure that subdivisions of a currency are not confused with actual currencies.

Sixth, we indicate whether the currency circulated in the form of coins or banknotes. If the currency existed in neither form, it existed only as a unit of account. Where possible, we also provide information on the issuer of the currency. In general, there is a division of labor within most countries for issuing banknotes. Governments are usually responsible for issuing small-denomination notes or coins while (Central) Banks are responsible for issuing large-denomination notes.

We have excluded some "currencies" for various reasons. First, many smaller countries issue commemorative coins for the numismatic community, but not for general circulation. These coins are not intended to circulate as legal tender, but only exist to generate profits for the government. For example, the Republic of Niue has issued numerous commemorative coins, but New Zealand Dollars are used for everyday transactions. Unless the government has issued coins or banknotes for circulation, the issues are not counted as a currency.

During the Nineteenth Century, most countries allowed private banks, or local governments, to issue banknotes, or even coins. Local governments in Germany, China and other countries issued coins and banknotes at various points in the past. In general, issues of banknotes and coins by private corporations or local governments were meant as media of exchange, not as separate currencies from the ones issued by the central government. Private issues are only treated as being separate currencies if they were independent issues.

For example, a number of local German governments and banks issued Mark coins and banknotes between 1871 and 1914, but they were not intended to be independent currencies. Moreover, the German Mark Banknotes were redeemable in Marks issued by the Reichsbank, and the value of the locally-issued coins depended upon their silver or gold content.

On the other hand, China had multiple currencies during the 1930s and 1940s--one issued by the Nationalist government, and three issued by the Japanese puppet governments, as well as the Hong Kong Dollar, the Taiwan Yen, the Military Yen, and Chinese Communist banknotes. All of these were independent currencies, and they fluctuated in value relative to one another. The Chinese currencies were not redeemable in other Chinese currencies, and were legal tender in separate geographic regions. The German issues were only redeemable in Marks.

Unfortunately, the historical facts are not always clear for some more obscure currencies, and there may be differences of opinion as to what constitutes a currency, but we have tried to make our history as complete and accurate as possible. Special appreciation goes to Alexander Ganze, who has reviewed the political histories to point out mistakes in the descriptions.

This site has good information and is simple to read and understand.  Well worth your time to read.

https://www.globalfinancialdata.com/news/GHOC.aspx?article=GHOC_History_Descriptions.html

I am assuming N for new.

Im thinking it stands for "Note"