Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOP caves in order to raise the debt ceiling and reopen the govt.

TPSprayduster

According to some reliable sources the debt limit will be raised temporialy for 4 months.  The goverment will reopen, the Affordable Care Act will have some modifications but not defunded.  Again Caving and now we have some bunk about impeachment.  Caving is the new game of the GOP.  I am looking for a new party to join.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

According to some reliable sources the debt limit will be raised temporialy for 4 months.  The goverment will reopen, the Affordable Care Act will have some modifications but not defunded.  Again Caving and now we have some bunk about impeachment.  Caving is the new game of the GOP.  I am looking for a new party to join.

Try the Dems - they seem to be more in line with your ideology. Especially since you seem to have no regard for our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

Let's start a new one.... The American Patriots Party....

1) Govern by the constitution as written.

2) Two term limits for all

3) Congress must also live by laws imposed on the people

4) Congress must have same benefits as other government employees, ie.. 1% of base pay times number of years served (8 max... Two terms) for retirement, same healthcare etc.

5) your turn.....

• Upvote 14

4) Congress must have same benefits as other government employees, ie.. 1% of base pay times number of years served (8 max... Two terms) for retirement, same healthcare etc.

5) your turn.....

somebody (don't remember who... sorry)  also said no direct funding to the candidate only to the fund that is evenly divided amongst the canidates 

• Upvote 7

Try the Dems - they seem to be more in line with your ideology. Especially since you seem to have no regard for our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Actually, he does. TP is just logical and not blinded by bias like so many others on this board. You included it seems . . .

5) your turn.....

We have that pary already. It's called the libertarian party which so many here have rejected time and time again.

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Actually, he does. TP is just logical and not blinded by bias like so many others on this board. You included it seems . . .

We have that pary already. It's called the libertarian party which so many here have nrejected time and time again.

Oh please!!!

• Upvote 2

We have that pary already. It's called the libertarian party which so many here have rejected time and time again.

Libertarian indeed. Long time follower of Lew Rockwell site and love the libertarain ideals. Funny, how people actually believe we need control at the level it is to be respectful and descent to each other. Strange how people consider "my ideas" are totally out-there and immpossible to do. Absurd, how people are fearful of FREEDOM. Try it. Visit a country that isnt nearly as regulated as the States and see how well people do. I had to get used to "there should be a law about that....." way of thinking, living here. God, it is sooo refreshing to live free. Just going your own thing, without worrying about Da Man coming down on you.

Try it sometimes! I dare you! Might get addicted to it. hahahahaha

Dunno, just saying......Peace AND free. I evened you out also. Good post

• Upvote 8

Now thats funny coming from you TP

You only come on this forum to preach Surrender,Retreat and Compromise

Seems to me that the Rino GOP would be your party of choice

Caving is not the new game of the GOP it is SOP

I think that you are so upset and want to change parties because the Tea Party has made the GOP show some backbone

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

Now thats funny coming from you TP

You only come on this forum to preach Surrender,Retreat and Compromise

Seems to me that the Rino GOP would be your party of choice

Caving is not the new game of the GOP it is SOP

I think that you are so upset and want to change parties because the Tea Party has made the GOP show some backbone

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Whenever I read comments from TP I have this vision of a kid running around singing the    " I told ya so dance"   :facepalm3:

(Thanks Adam my first use of the face slap)

I think we all knew they would cave, but we hoped beyond hope that they would stand up for what's right and not sell us out.

Libertarian indeed. Long time follower of Lew Rockwell site and love the libertarain ideals. Funny, how people actually believe we need control at the level it is to be respectful and descent to each other. Strange how people consider "my ideas" are totally out-there and immpossible to do. Absurd, how people are fearful of FREEDOM. Try it. Visit a country that isnt nearly as regulated as the States and see how well people do. I had to get used to "there should be a law about that....." way of thinking, living here. God, it is sooo refreshing to live free. Just going your own thing, without worrying about Da Man coming down on you.

Try it sometimes! I dare you! Might get addicted to it. hahahahaha

Dunno, just saying......Peace AND free. I evened you out also. Good post

Thai,  I have said to family and friends how brainwashed we as Americans are to think we are free, it is such a joke. They just look at me like I am crazy. I guess I am.

:facepalm1:

From your post. I would recommend the CHICOM party. You would fit real nice there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Granny no party is going to matter when our credit rating drops and we default on our debt then we all will be crying.  Well the tea party should put the country before idelogy.  I have no regard for others extremist's points of view and their views the constitution and bill of rights.  Let us see what happens in a few days.  When the Tea Party tanks the country.  I guess they will be still waving their flags and they hopefully think voters will forget in 2014.  Ask Newt Gingrich if they forget.  I figure they will be ousted out of the Senate and House. 

Edited by TPSprayduster

Well Granny no party is going to matter when our credit rating drops and we default on our debt then we all will be crying.  Well the tea party should put the country before idelogy.  I have no regard for others extremist's points of view and their views the constitution and bill of rights.  Let us see what happens in a few days.  When the Tea Party tanks the country.  I guess they will be still waving their flags and they hopefully think voters will forget in 2014.  Ask Newt Gingrich if they forget.  I figure they will be ousted out of the Senate and House. 

Have you forgotten, that this administration has been the cause of our first drop in our credit ratings in 2011.  No change since. 

I think the American people will pull through, as you say, when the country tanks.  There are more likeminded Patriot's than you think.  We will defend our United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.  We will take a stance against your likeminded kind.  And yes the RED, WHITE and BLUE will fly high. No questions about it.  But we will struggle, we will go through trials.  But we will survive.

Are you ready, are you prepared.  I would be surprise if you weren't.  DV members have been bringing enough information over to give you fair warning.  :confused2:

Stop blaming the Tea Party for the idiots that are running things. It's the idiots that voted for them that are to blame.

Have you forgotten, that this administration has been the cause of our first drop in our credit ratings in 2011.  No change since. 

I think the American people will pull through, as you say, when the country tanks.  There are more likeminded Patriot's than you think.  We will defend our United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence.  We will take a stance against your likeminded kind.  And yes the RED, WHITE and BLUE will fly high. No questions about it.  But we will struggle, we will go through trials.  But we will survive.

Are you ready, are you prepared.  I would be surprise if you weren't.  DV members have been bringing enough information over to give you fair warning.  :confused2:

I am always prepared.  I cashed out my 401k and invested in Gold and Silver.  Purchased Euros too.  Yes we will survive but a cost that was not necessary.  Oh yes i remember the credit rating drop again another fight over the debt ceiling and our credit rating dropped.  No one saw the writing on the wall then but now it is going to be a serious slap in the face.  I don't think we will survive this one.  I am not going to tell anyone anything esle anymore just let them see how it plays out.  The likeminded patriots will still be there hollering why and look back at my post and you will see why.

somebody (don't remember who... sorry)  also said no direct funding to the candidate only to the fund that is evenly divided amongst the candidates

me I think.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/161882-i-propose-a-law/#ixzz2hqWS8vpq

First campaigns, no entity, government, corporate or private may make donations to any specific party or nominee in support of their run for any elected office. Contributions can be made, in support of the general democratic process, to a general fund that will be used equally to support nominees. To ensure nominees are able to spread their message, travel expenses necessary to campaign will be paid out of a general campaign fund supported by taxes.

Elected official Salaries and cost. Salaries paid to elected officials will not exceed 5% over the minimum mean income of the officials represented area. Salaries and benefits will not extend beyond 2 years after an elected official has left office. As our first presidents did, the elected official will be expected to return to work as a private citizen upon completion of their term\s. Cost of travel, security and living expenses will continue to be covered by the tax payers while in office.

In essence, Elected office should not be a prize sought by only those with money and corporate friends. Family legacies of being a public servant should be for those that truly want to serve and create a better union, not those that want to increase and prolong their financial holdings and status.

me I think.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/161882-i-propose-a-law/#ixzz2hqWS8vpq

First campaigns, no entity, government, corporate or private may make donations to any specific party or nominee in support of their run for any elected office. Contributions can be made, in support of the general democratic process, to a general fund that will be used equally to support nominees. To ensure nominees are able to spread their message, travel expenses necessary to campaign will be paid out of a general campaign fund supported by taxes.

Elected official Salaries and cost. Salaries paid to elected officials will not exceed 5% over the minimum mean income of the officials represented area. Salaries and benefits will not extend beyond 2 years after an elected official has left office. As our first presidents did, the elected official will be expected to return to work as a private citizen upon completion of their term\s. Cost of travel, security and living expenses will continue to be covered by the tax payers while in office.

In essence, Elected office should not be a prize sought by only those with money and corporate friends. Family legacies of being a public servant should be for those that truly want to serve and create a better union, not those that want to increase and prolong their financial holdings and status.

Awesome idea!

• Upvote 1

Told you guys so.  Now i see all of the anti bohner and other posting.  Same thing they said about Rand Paul.  All will be forgotten and forgiven.  GOP Splintered.  Some say John Bohner is finished.  Wrong answer he know has political cover the Tea Party is the blame for all of this he tried to hold it all together.  LOL, we are soo lost.