Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 10-09-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Another GREAT day to be alive. I have just been hospitalized due to savere chest pains. Tread mill next.

Hope I live long enough to see this RV happen.

I never planed on doing much other than setting my Wife,Kids and Grand Kids up anyway.

But I sure wanted to be able to see their faces when I could tell them.

Well everything happens for A reason and the LORD will provide.

Thanks for being so honest and straight forward Adam I have always RESPCTed that.

Go RV

Oh my dear Brisco!!!

I PRAY in Jesus's name that you will be HEALED completely from this heart issue and you WILL be here with us to celebrate the long-awaited RV!!!!

PLEASE take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing, OK??  We really CARE on this site!!

:mellow:  :wub:  -_-

• Upvote 5

ADAM, ADAM, ADAM...You know better than to try and be funny..... Leave that to me, thug, and a few others!

Headlines later on KneeCaps.... ADAM MONTANA SAYS TOMORROW AT HIGH RATES

[Adam Montana] Yep. RV tomorrow at $5.98

And from another GURU site..... ADAM MONTANA CALLS RV DATE AND RATE

[Adam Montana] $6.39 by tomorrow.   

If you can't taste the sarcasm....let me know....I'm not sure when this is going to happen, I believe there will be a profit but 6.39 **!!!!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed foul language - against the rules

[Adam Montana] ok everyone... the weather is nice outside so I'm going to go take advantage of it... it won't be long before the snow starts flying and we are all wishing we had spent some more time outside    

[Adam Montana] I have to suggest you all do the same... get outside before it's too late!    

Opps... looks like it's too late for some in South Dakota.. :blink: 

Record all time snow fall of 43"... some folks got 50"!!!  :eek: 

1380771_10202080234398043_621455165_n.jp

... but for most of us that's wise advice!!!   ;) 

( no wonder I moved South!   :rolleyes: )

Thanks for postin' Mod's... and thanks Adam for the chat, and stay "safe-n-warm" this winter... but personally, I wanna spend it on the beach in Belize!!!  B) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Another GREAT day to be alive. I have just been hospitalized due to savere chest pains. Tread mill next.

I never planed on doing much other than setting my Wife,Kids and Grand Kids up anyway.

Thanks for being so honest and straight forward Adam I have always RESPCTed that.

Go RV

Brisco, got you in my prayers.  Take care, and no worries, because God is in control.  Let us know how you are doing.  :praying:

• Upvote 1

Go RV

Sorry to hear bout what your health issues Brisco... your DV family will certainly be standin' with you in prayer... and believing your gonna be standin' tall come RV day and well beyond... blessings to you brother!!!!  :) 

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] Listen, I made a couple of jokes about the rate in today's chat... I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with that    The REAL reason I am invested in the Dinar is because of things like MrOptimistic and NewYorkKevin's posts - forget about the gurus, focus on the facts. Things are going good for Iraq, even if it's a bit slower than we would all like.

Your gounded info provides us coursework towards all of us getting educated regarding this investment, how to examine it, how to know good info when its there,conmen when they speak, and even how to manage the post RV wealth. Honestly. Also, thanks for todays chat and that last tagline. I am gonna take that as a complement.

• Upvote 2

Go RV

Brisco, lifting you up in prayers for healing....

Oh my dear Brisco!!!

I PRAY in Jesus's name that you will be HEALED completely from this heart issue and you WILL be here with us to celebrate the long-awaited RV!!!!

PLEASE take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing, OK?? We really CARE on this site!!

:mellow::wub:-_-

Brisco, got you in my prayers. Take care, and no worries, because God is in control. Let us know how you are doing. :praying:

Sorry to hear bout what your health issues Brisco... your DV family will certainly be standin' with you in prayer... and believing your gonna be standin' tall come RV day and well beyond... blessings to you brother!!!! :)

God bless you all for your kind words and prayers they mean a great deal me.

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] Listen, I made a couple of jokes about the rate in today's chat... I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers with that    The REAL reason I am invested in the Dinar is because of things like MrOptimistic and NewYorkKevin's posts - forget about the gurus, focus on the facts. Things are going good for Iraq, even if it's a bit slower than we would all like.

Your gounded info provides us coursework towards all of us getting educated regarding this investment, how to examine it, how to know good info when its there,conmen when they speak, and even how to manage the post RV wealth. Honestly. Also, thanks for todays chat and that last tagline. I am gonna take that as a complement.

It was indeed a compliment - thank you for your thoughtful approach and the value you bring to this community. :tiphat:

Brisco, I had a triple bypass a few years back. It can make you a new man. The stents are usually temporary, I think my stent lasted around 7 years before the bypass was performed. Thank God for medical miracles. Brisco, good luck and dont let them put you at risk on the treadmill. They almost always try to force the big one by pushing you to hard. My advice is to stop the treadmill instead of hurting yourself. Good luck Brisco.......

• Upvote 2

Brisco, I had a triple bypass a few years back. It can make you a new man. The stents are usually temporary, I think my stent lasted around 7 years before the bypass was performed. Thank God for medical miracles. Brisco, good luck and dont let them put you at risk on the treadmill. They almost always try to force the big one by pushing you to hard. My advice is to stop the treadmill instead of hurting yourself. Good luck Brisco.......

a-j516

Thanks for the support I really do appreciate it.

I'am going in for a nuclear stress test right now Friday 10/11 9am

I had a triple by pass as well in1999

• Upvote 1

FYI everyone, one of my key staff members has a family matter to attend to, so I won't be sending the email until tomorrow.  Thank you for understanding.

N P Adam. Don't know of anywhere else that is such a forthright clearing house for the state of our foreign currency holdings as well as current events in general!!

• Upvote 1

Lets hope that all these meetings in DC will bring some conclusion to everyones apprehension.

We have been more than patient for a long time. The rest of the world as well. The Lord has His own

time table. As its been said before, He created time so all thing didn't happen all  at once :angel:

• Upvote 1