Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony and Eagle1 team up - Cash in Wed. 10/2

ReinMan

10-1-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   It doesn't look like much has changed, but the
entire situation has changed. Every single source that I talked to today said that they received the same information...The RV was finalized at 11pm last night. Bankers came in at 7am and they were told that the rates were live and that the currency exchange would start when the doors opened, (we can see that didn't happen). They then were instructed that the time had been moved to after 3 pm est, that didn't happen and now we are being told look for it tomorrow.

10-1-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony  Now, while this may sound like bad news to you, or that they have just been given the run around all day, I don't look at it that way. I look at it like this......RV finalized....(a lot of money was paid last night to make this
happen)...Final Rates agreed to...The rate in the meeting is the same rate that is now showing on multiple banks screens across the country...without a hold placed on it. The final piece to the puzzle is that the UN requested a 24 hr hold before making it public. This was to see the reaction of the markets and the global economy to the shut down of the U.S. government. Now we wait.

10-1-2013   Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   [via Robdel]  TODAY WILL BE THE LAST INTEL CALL DUE TO THE BLESSING COMING TONIGHT!  THERE WAS A 24 HR DELAY AS SUSPECTED FOR THE GCR START. THERE WAS AN INTERESTING THING THAT HAPPENED AT WF TODAY.  A DINARIAN WENT IN TO HIS WF BRANCH IN…GA.  WENT UP TO A TELLER ASKED HER IF SHE'D CHECK HIS ACCOUNT HE SAID YOU KNOW WHY IM HERE RIGHT? TO CHECK ON CURRENCY EXCHANGE. HE ASKED HOW DID HER TRAINING GO. SHE ASKED HOW DO YOU KNOW?  SO YOU ARE AWARE OF THE IQD, SHE SAID SHE HAS HER TWO DRAWERS READY FOR THE CASH IN TOMORROW.

10-1-2013  Intel Guru Eagle1   E1 TOOK THE STORY OF GA TELLER EXPERIENCE TO IMF AND THE UST TO CONFIRM IF IT WAS TRUE ABOUT THE DUEL DRAWERS.  THEY TOLD E1 THAT THEY  FULLY EXPECT TO BEGIN EXCHANGING THE IQD TOMORROW!  THE RATES ARE EXPECTED TO COME OUT AT WHAT HE HAS SAID IN THE PAST AT 3.44 - 3.55 AND COMING
OUT AT A VERY HIGH RATE IS AGAINST IMF RULES AND REGULATIONS.  E1 EXPECTS THAT THE RATES WILL COME OUT EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME BOTH EAST AND WEST. ONCE IT SHOWS UP ON FOREX IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO TO ALL THE BANKS.

-------- OH GOD A DOUBLE-WHAMMY, I don't know if I can take this, my head is spinning HAHAHA! ;P

As always, stay grounded people......
If this happens tomorrow, all is forgiven, Tony, and I won't give a $@ anymore.
If it doesn't, well then things just stay the same and we expect "golly gee I dunno what happened."

RV was finalized.... by whom and where?

Just 2 words.....   SHOW ME.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When he refers to every single source

Who's he talking to like okie .....or what?

Could it be short for sourceror?

Bank tellers don't prepare their drawers a day in advance they empty them every day and the cash goes into the safe ya nitwit

• Upvote 1

10-1-2013  Intel Guru Eagle1   E1 TOOK THE STORY OF GA TELLER EXPERIENCE TO IMF AND THE UST TO CONFIRM IF IT WAS TRUE ABOUT THE DUEL DRAWERS. 

Eagle1 Requires 'Duel Drawers' Because He's Packin' More Than A Pant Load ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Isn't this a daily occurrence? :shrug:

Not cranked up to this level we've been seeing the last week!

We're one step away from "The Angel Gabriel appeared in Parliament today and ____________________."

Sure it can be declared done, and this has been declared countless times, but

IT IS NOT DONE UNTIL WE ALL SEE THE RATE. 

today I made a deposit in my account the drive true and J---- took it just a bit of background --she does currency  and everyday business--she is a real keys woman  and knows I own Iqd---there was absolutely nothing there as she knows I bought Iqd and going to revalue--THIS LADY  would with out a doubt tell me if something was pending --let, wait and see but I am not hopeful to the Gurus

Lastly I have dated her---she would never lie to me

Oh God! I came into check to see what was happening to the IQD since I haven't been here for awhile. It is the same old story year after year and mostly the same old lying gurus. I mean really, does anyone think that anyone  from the IMF, WTO, US or Iraq government, etc., etc., is going to be a source for the likes of these gurus (or any for that matter). Again, it is the currency dealers that have hired these people to misinform. Geez, all this was based on speculation and I guess that is truly what it is......a currency guru's speculation, as always! They are the only ones making money on this. What a pipe dream I fell into. Oh well, there is still hope without listening to the gurus laughing at anyone who will believe them. I say, just DON'T BUY anymore or LEAD ANYONE else into this investment because when you do, you are feeding the liars and pumpers. Sad, so sad!

• Upvote 1

today I made a deposit in my account the drive true and J---- took it just a bit of background --she does currency and everyday business--she is a real keys woman and knows I own Iqd---there was absolutely nothing there as she knows I bought Iqd and going to revalue--THIS LADY would with out a doubt tell me if something was pending --let, wait and see but I am not hopeful to the Gurus

Lastly I have dated her---she would never lie to me

Please translate the 1st sentence and what is a real keys woman?

she has your car keys?

Oh God! I came into check to see what was happening to the IQD since I haven't been here for awhile. It is the same old story year after year and mostly the same old lying gurus. I mean really, does anyone think that anyone from the IMF, WTO, US or Iraq government, etc., etc., is going to be a source for the likes of these gurus (or any for that matter). Again, it is the currency dealers that have hired these people to misinform. Geez, all this was based on speculation and I guess that is truly what it is......a currency guru's speculation, as always! They are the only ones making money on this. What a pipe dream I fell into. Oh well, there is still hope without listening to the gurus laughing at anyone who will believe them. I say, just DON'T BUY anymore or LEAD ANYONE else into this investment because when you do, you are feeding the liars and pumpers. Sad, so sad!

I remember when you last posted, you were Marilyn43 then...........

• Upvote 3

RV was finalized.... by whom and where?

Just 2 words.....   SHOW ME.

Thanks ReinMan,

I'm originally from Missouri, so those words (SHOW ME!) have always been the best response to give to those who say things that seem both preposterous and ludicrous, at the very least. I guess those two little words so became the Missouri State motto for a very good reason, and I would suspect that it was with people like TNT Tony, Eagle-1, Frank26, Okie, and TerryK in mind.

While I'm probably as disappointed as anyone else here who has been put through this roller-coaster of ups and downs and broken dreams, I still believe it shall happen for us suddenly, and when we least expect it.

For that to occur there is something very important that we must do, and that is to back away from all of the hype that has been a part of this investment at least since I got into it several years ago. Otherwise, we leave ourselves wide open to be manipulated emotionally, as well as financially, if we succumb to buying more based on the so-called intel of fools.

I certainly am guilty of occasionally reading it too, but only for its entertainment value.

There was a time not too long ago when I felt the need to defend them for the hope (now, false) that I believed to be harmless back then. I have since come to realize that there is a serious danger to it over time, and that if someone is not fully grounded in other things in their life, then this stuff can take on a much more sinister character that can possibly ruin that life in ways unintended and unimaginable.

I thank you again ReinMan for bringing us this latest "proof" that these so-called experts know nothing of what they speak, and if they had a modicum of self-respect left within themselves they would issue a formal apology to us all, and never again mutter another word on the subject for public consumption.

Billio0

• Upvote 1

Thanks Billio for the kind words.

I've been monitoring this for several years now (since it's more than a few), and believe me it's come down to My Favorite Soap Opera.

Lots of people hang on those so-called guru words and it's sad to hear, because these people post whatever, without accountability or apology. When things don't happen I have my own theories, since if we're all a go it should be 48 hours later, right?

Yeah I should be from MO..... 

RICH!!!

RICH!!!

RICH!!!

RICH!!!

Feels good to be RICH!!!

You cashed in already?

Scan exchange and deposit receipts and post here please.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Billio for the kind words.

Yeah I should be from MO..... 

You're most welcome ReinMan.

Missouri does make one become skeptical of charlatans and con artists. Fortunately, there are more of us than there are of them, and there is always strength in numbers.

Thus, our job becomes keeping their "feet to the fire," by exposing any and all instances where what they say fails to match the truth and reality.

Billio0

• Upvote 1

Hello all,

I don't mean to be the one who has to say this but I am.. I am still in Kuwait and it is now 1600 (two more hours until I get off work). But it seems to be way pasted 0230 in the morning like Eagle1 stated that nothing and I mean nothing has happen yet. If it had I'd be on the jet plane (like the song).

• Upvote 2

SO MANY people here at DV have OBJECTED so many times about the Mods ALLOWING things they KNOW to be INTENTIONALLY made-up lies to be posted here and they have repeatedly JUST IGNORED the pleas!

Lies are NOT "RUMORS."

Lies cause heartache and hurt to the innocent and ESPECIALLY to the new members of DV!

Adam has posted in his chat his own views of TNT Tony's absolute GARBAGE.

But since the Mods won't edit-out the reposting of garbage KNOWN to be lies and drivel from KNOWN LIARS, and won't even add a DIFFERENT section, and label it, "POSTED FROM IDIOTS KNOWN TO BE LIARS," perhaps it has come time to BOYCOTT DV until and unless the Mods CLEAN UP THEIR SITE!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

<2cents>

I think it depends on how the info is presented, whether you wanna say "here's something to discuss" or "hey check out this $*&@ on a shingle."
It's important to to me to see and make posts with an afternote describing HOW you're presenting the latest guru drivel and some thoughts on what you think.

For me, saying "pure BS" is just not enough.

If there's something more in-depth, then discussing angles could be something.

Meanwhile today, no apology from the newsclowns who were the sources for this very thread.
Is EVERYONE on the phone right now?
"Been on the phone all night" could be the next line posted from someone.....

</2cents>

RV WHEEL OF FATE:  http://imageshack.us/a/img442/7968/wheel217.jpg